Full-size SUVs offer a great combination of being able to tackle even the toughest terrain, while having the space for plenty of passengers and cargo. Ford currently offer some of the best full-size SUVs on the market, including the Expedition and Explorer, which we will look at below.
SIXT offers a variety of full-size SUVs to rent around the world. Be sure to check out what’s currently in our fleet.
Whether planning a surf trip, a ski holiday, or anything in between, with a spacious Ford Expedition you can easily pack up and pile in for a fun ride. Ford vehicles are known for their durability and reliability so no matter who or what you are traveling with you can feel safe and secure.
What the Ford Expedition has to offer
- Plenty of Power: Ford Expeditions are powerful vehicles with a helpful Control-Trac 4 wheel drive option and the ability to haul or tow almost anything.
- Roomy Road Trips: The Ford Expedition has room for seven passengers and at least six pieces of luggage.
- Challenging Terrain Ready: Not only is a Ford Expedition a well equipped vehicle, it also comes with an automatic transmission option making it easy to drive on both city streets and more challenging terrain.
- Safety: Ford Expeditions come with a number of safety and convenience amenities which make it a pleasure to drive.
With leg room for five or more, extra storage space and improved fuel economy, the Ford Explorer can be an ideal full-size SUV option. The newest Ford Explorer models are replete with upgraded cabins and improved technology.
What makes the Ford Explorer special?
- Total Package: Ford Explorers have become the total package with its balance between function, class, room and fuel economy.
- Versatile Driving: Its 4 cylinder or V6 options make it a great choice for optimal driving regardless if needed for work or play. Whether you’re heading on a long-distance trip, hauling cargo, or a group outing, a Ford Explorer can easily accommodate.
- Reliably Safe: Ford vehicles are known for their reliability while the Explorer is ranked as one of the safest in its class, so you can drive relaxed and reassured. Each vehicle comes standard with traction control, stability control and received a 4 out of 5 on the government crash test rating system.