By Car from London
1. Take M4 towards Heathrow exiting at Junction 3.
2. Take the first left onto the A312 towards Feltham.
3. Continue over the first set of traffic lights.
4. At the roundabout (Jolly Wagoner) go straight over.
5. Stay in the right hand lane approaching the next set of traffic lights and turn right onto the A30.
6. This is signposted for Terminal 4.
7. After two sets of traffic lights, SIXT is on your left. The entrance is from the BP garage on the left.
By Car from the M25
1. Exit M25 at Junction 13 (A30 Staines and London).
2. Follow the A30 towards London for 6 miles.
3. When you reach Hatton Cross underground station go to the next set of traffic lights and turn onto Dick Turpin Way.
4. Stay in the right hand lane.
5. At the traffic lights take a right onto Faggs Road and then the first left onto Hatton Road. The entrance to SIXT is 100 m on your right.
The nearest bus station is Hatton Cross. The bus routes stoping there: BA1, BA4, H23, H25, H26, X26, 90, 203, 285, 423, 435, 482, 490, 555, 556, 557. Go through underground station hall to the other side. Go across the Great South West Road (A30).
The nearest train station is Hatton Cross (Piccadilly Line to Heathrow) SIXT is located opposite the station, across the A30 (Great South West Road).