|Address:||7th km Thessalonikis-Moudanion|
|570 01 Thessaloniki GR +30-2310427888|
|GDS - Code:||SKGC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||09:00 - 17:00|
Car hire in Thessaloniki
Heading towards the historical geographical district of Macedonia, among the numerous interesting prefectures, the one of Thessaloniki prevails, due to its multilateralprofile that shall definitely enchant you.
The town of Thessaloniki, which is the capital of the homonymous prefecture, is a place where modern lifestyle, historical sightseeing and natural sitescoexist, rendering your visit an exciting experience.
As far as your entertainment is concerned, the town of Thessaloniki is the perfect choice, as it is the place where you will find everything that you will need, while the various cosmopolitan regions of the prefecture are also organized. All these are the places where you will find cafeterias, clubs, bars, taverns, restaurants, fast foods,patisseries, casinos, athletic installations and everything you need for your enjoyment.
Top things to do in Thessaloniki
- Visit the white tower (Lefkos Pyrgos), which is situated on the main coastal road of Thermaikos and is the trademark of the town was built in 1430 and was used as a jail, while now it serves as a magnificent history and art museum that you should definitely visit.
- Visit the triumphal arch and the palace of Valerios Galerios Maximianos, which were built in 298 A.C. as well as Rotonda, a round construction, part of the aforementioned complex, which used to be a sanctuary and then was converted into a Christian church and a mosque, are truly exquisite.
- Visit the amazing church of Agios Dimitrios
- Visit the Byzantine spa near the squareKoule Kafe the mosque, the hamam, which is the Muslims spa and the bezesten
- Visit the historical quarters Ladadika, which is situated close to the port and was converted into an entertainment centers complex, famous for its intense nightlife and of course the renowned Aristotelous
- Eat Bougatsa.
- Visit the beautiful organized beach at Agia Triada, the infinite sandy bay of Asprovalta or the extended sandy beach of Vrasna. Furthermore, the beaches at the region Epanomi, the sandy bays at the region Nea Mihaniona, the beach at Nei epivates, the coast of Perea and the exquisite sandy beaches at the region Stavros, are also stunning
Take you trip in Thessaloniki Greece for a one of a kind vacation you will always remember!
Car Hire at Sixt Thessaloniki
Sixt Thessaloniki has a fleet of high class cars (mini, economy, comfort, fullsize, standard) and Mini Vans all available to rent on either short or long term rentals. Whether you require a small car for a day or a large Mini Van for a month we have the fleet and service to cater for your needs.
Our car fleet consists of the top brands including Mercedes, Ford, VW and Audi.Economy cars are typically Peugeot 107, Peugeot 207 and VW Polo and Compact vehicles are usually Peugeot 308.
Mini Vans available to rent in Thessaloniki include Nissan Primastar, Peugeot expert and Ford Tran. We also have a variety of specialist luxury vehicles.
Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you and help to get you on your way
Car Hire at the Thessaloniki Airport (Macedonia) in Greece
Sixt Thessaloniki Airport is perfectly positioned at the exit of arrivals and you can't fail to miss our bright orange branch! We offer a wide variety of cars from small economy right the way to large luxury cars. If you are looking for something a little bigger we also offer Mini Vans at the Thessaloniki Airport branch. Our friendly staff will be happy to help with any questions or assistance that you need before you set off to enjoy the rest of your stay in Thessaloniki!
|Mo. - Fr.||09:00 - 17:00|
|7th km Thessalonikis-Moudanion|
|570 01 Thessaloniki|
The Sixt branch is located 200 meters away from the bus station (ktel Chalkidikis).
lease take bus number 78 or 79 (going from the airport to Ikea) and then take a second bus number 36 to Ktel halkidikis.The travel duration from the airport to bus station (ktel Halkidikis) is less than half an hour.
Please take bus number 45 (the bus stop is opposite the train station).The travel duration from the center to ktel station (Halkidikhs) is less than one hour, depending on traffic.