Passenger Van Rental
Sixt has 15 person passenger vans and 12 person passenger vans to rent in the USA and abroad. Instead of trying to coordinate a car pool, save time, resources, and gas money by putting everyone together in one van. Not only does this allow for side perks, like team bonding between all those boys you're driving to an away soccer game, but also allows for maximum comfort for each passenger. You'll find each person has much more leg room in a passengar van specifically designed for this person, than trying to shove one body into the back seat of your sedan.
What do you need to rent a Passenger Van?
It is really simple to rent a passenger van with Sixt. If you meet the criteria below, then you are only a few clicks away from your own passenger van rental.
- Have a valid drivers license
- Are least 25 years old
- Have had a license for at least one year
- Have a valid credit card
With Sixt you will be able to rent a passenger van with ease. Sixt is looking forward to handing over the keys to your spacious and powerful passenger van
Perhaps the 15 passenger van Ford E-350 Clubwagon is what you want, offering a lot of power to keep up with traffic on the highway and enough room for up to 15 people to sit comfortably. If you are looking for a 12 person van, Sixt offers the Nissan NV3500.
Reasons to Rent a Passenger Van
Still on the fence? Sit down and take a moment to some reasons why renting a passenger van is a decision you will be happy you made.
- It is the cheapest way to travel. Especially with our low rates, if you pool gas money the trip will practically pay for itself
- Convenience. Most commonly a rental van is needed when going to a sporting event, taking a team of a game, traveling to a retreat, field trip, group activity, church event, and camping. Since everyone is going to the same place, it makes sense to travel together.
- Sixt has plenty of passenger vans to rent! So why not? It will only make life easier. Choose between the 15 passenger van or 12 passenger van depending on your needs
- Any extra seats not used can store luggage. Have everything you need in one car instead of coordinating gas station pit stops and making your travel time longer