Experience the Chevrolet Spark From Sixt Car Rental
Whether you are making a big city visit or heading out for a weekend break, the Chevrolet Spark from Sixt rent a car will take you in style, with equal parts practicality and fun.
A compact, economical car with high-class features, with the Chevrolet Spark you will not only get where you are going, you will have a great time getting there.
Enjoy a Chevrolet Spark from Sixt Rent a Car
The best word to describe the Chevrolet Spark is “fun” - in fact, Kelly Blue Book named the Chevrolet Spark one of its Coolest New Cars for 2013! While a lower cost Sixt car rental option, the Spark never feels cheap. With solid construction, a peppy engine, full safety features, and surprising luxury touches, Sixt offers a lot of car in a small package with the Spark. Check out these features:
- Surprising amounts of room - Despite its small size, the Chevrolet Spark can hold four full-size passengers comfortably. If you have more gear than people, lower the back seats for a full 31.2 cubic feet for cargo.
- Designed for urban performance - With its 1.2L engine, the Spark from Sixt has plenty of zip for city driving. Its Continuous Variable Transmission creates a smooth ride, and Hill Start Assist gives you a boost on steeper streets.
- Easy parking - The Spark’s size makes it a dream to parallel park on city streets, or to fit into the most compact parking space.
- High tech touches - The 7-inch in-dash touch screen sound and navigation system is easy to operate and keeps you heading in the right direction. With your smartphone and the Spark's superior sound system, you can enjoy your favorite tunes in your Sixt car rental.
- Small but safe - The electronic stability system incorporates automatic braking (ABS) to control skids and spins. A full 10 airbags and a strong frame gives you big protection for a small car.
A Customer wrote on 29/5/2013:
" I've rented from other companies before and Sixt is probably the quickest rental I've ever picked up. "