Experience a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray From Sixt Car Rental
The best in American design and engineering, the Corvette Stingray will leave all onlookers with their jaws dropped in awe. Rent a corvette and you are guaranteed to impress on your next business trip. Or perhaps you just want to experience what a supercharged engine feels like. This supercar is the pinnacle of performance and design. Don’t miss your chance for a stingray car rental. With how much power is in this V8 engine, it might pass you by before you even realize it. Chevrolet has a long history of making iconic cars and they have pulled out all of the stops with the new Corvette Stingray. The corvette has been dominant on the legendary track races of Le Mans over the years and has now produced a sports car to be enjoyed on the road.
Currently the Corvette Stingray is available only at our Miami and Fort Lauderdale branches. Keep checking back though, as we're expanding our luxury fleet to where demand takes us!
From the Race to the Road
- Options: - This high end Chevrolet Corvette offers the choice of two transmissions – a 7-speed manual or an all new paddle-shift 8-speed automatic. You change the way this car drives as easy as changing your clothes. The stingray features a drive mode selector which allows the driver to customize the vehicle performance dynamics with the turn of a knob. Switch between Weather, Eco, Tour, Sport, and Track mode for different driving experiences.
- Power - The stingray flaunts a supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine, delivering at least 625 horsepower and 635 lb.-ft. of torque. It has a more aggressive aerodynamic package to generate true down force for more cornering grip and high-speed stability. From the moment you grip the flat bottom steering wheel and lightly press the gas pedal, you will understand why this car has been a 7 time winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- Performance:With wider flared fenders to accommodate larger, stockier wheels and tires, the Corvette unfailingly delivers more grip. The rear design has been extended by 80 mm and the front design extended by 56 mm, which creates a more absorbing stance and delivers enhanced handling.
- Sophistication - Soft-touch interiors, vibrant colors and acoustic enhancements for a quiet ride provide luxury refinements in a practical car. In addition to Electric Power Steering, the Chevy Cruze is a driving experience that will have you coming back to Sixt car rental.
- Design:The Stingray’s larger vents provide more cooling air to the engine, brakes, transmission and differential for increased track capability. Made from carbon-fiber, the removable roof panel allows the driver the luxury of feeling the wind in their hair. The use of carbon-fiber means less weight, lowering the vehicle’s center of gravity and maintaining optimal weight distribution for precise handling.
Rent a Corvette Stingray the next time you're looking for your rental car to be the best part of your vacation. Turn an ordinary drive into an intersection between Le Mans and the Autobahn.
Popular USA Sixt Locations:
A Customer wrote on 1/7/2014:
" While this rental was for a vacation, I rent cars about once a month - I will now start to seek out Sixt rentals in the many cities I visit. Definitely worth the switch. "
Book your Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Today!
Performance, luxury, supercar... all these and more describe the Chevy Corvette Stingray. This souped up vehicle is the sleek combination of power and design. Drive one to find out why it's internationally famous and dominates at 24 Hours of Le Mans.Sixt rent a car cannot guarantee you to receive a Chevrolet Stingray, however you will be able to get an equivalent vehicle in the same chosen car rental category. The Corvette Stingray is currently only available in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.