Rent a BMW 3 Series with Sixt car rental
The BMW 3 Series from Sixt car rental is definitely worthy of BMW’s claim that is has created the “ultimate driving machine.” You can count on the TwinPower Turbo engine for powerful horsepower and torque, as well as best-in-class fuel efficiency and passenger safety.
Experience a BMW 3 Series
Your BMW 3 Series from Sixt car rental is a dream to drive on any road conditions. Do you want to know why? Here it is:
- One smooth ride - The variable sports steering allows you to relax because it reduces steering effort by nearly 25 percent. Not only will you notice that you need to steer less in your Sixt rent a car, but there will also be less bounce and cabin noise due to a perfectly balanced chassis that soaks up road vibrations.
- Performance - You’ll know you’re in a Sixt performance automobile when you try out the various driving modes and dial up Sports mode. You can feel the steering and suspension tighten to give you the drive of your life in your BMW 3 Series from Sixt rent a car.
- Easy parking - When it comes to parking your BMW 3 series, it’s no worries, thanks to Park Distance Control which will help you park in the tightest spaces in your Sixt rental car.
- Listen to your tunes and navigate- Don’t forget to bring your MP3 player or iPod along on your trip. Your BMW 3 Series from Sixt features USB connectivity for all your favorite tunes. Your Infotainment system also features navigation so you can find your way to your destination and also get to any other necessary or interesting stops along the way. Thanks to this great feature, you’ll never get lost and will never miss out on the fun.
- Sit back and relax - The quality of the BMW 3 Series interior will make you never want to leave your seat. This car has a top quality interior with high-level materials and seats designed to offer the driver and the passengers a great level of comfort.
A Customer wrote on 19/5/2014:
" As long as Sixt has plenty cars available, they are willing to give you a reasonable upgrade- say from mid-size German sedan to mid-size German SUV. "