Israel Car Rental with Sixt rent a car & Shlomo
Sixt is the largest car rental company in Israel, making it easy to get a great a quality rental car throughout Israel! Book a Israel car rental with Sixt today!
Shlomo car rental in Israel
If you're visiting Israel, there are probably many sites you're interested in. To be able to do everything you want to in a limited period of time, you may want to think about renting a vehicle. Sixt Shlomo offers safe transportation at an affordable cost for tourists wanting to fully experience Israel.
As the largest car rental company in Israel, we have branches at over 25 locations all over the country, including: Afula, Ashdod, Beer-Sheva, Bet Shemsh, Bney Brak, Eilat, Haifa, Hayarkon, Herzilya, Holon, Jerusalem, Kiryat Shmona, Nahariya, Netanya, Petach Tikva, Raanana, Rehovot, Rishon Letzion, Shilat, Tel Aviv.
- Depending on how large of a group you are traveling with and what you plan on doing, you could desire a small economy car, a 4x4, or a van. All of these options and more are available with us. We own over 70,000 vehicles in Israel, so you're sure to find something that will fit your needs.
- Our franchise owns 4,500 rental locations in over 100 countries, so you don't have to worry about renting from a new company that's still trying to get their feet on the ground.
- We offer great customer service so you can tour the country knowing that somebody will take any concerns you have seriously.
- To make your traveling as simple and hassle-free as possible, you can rent a vehicle online from the comfort of your own home, knowing that it will be ready for you when you need it.
- If you don't feel comfortable renting online, you can choose to call us or visit once you are inside the country.
- Since all countries have different traffic rules and regulations, we can offer you advice before you leave. Unfamiliar signs and curb striping can be hard to navigate at first, but we can help you quickly gain the knowledge you need to travel safely.
|Most Popular Locations|
Israel Car Rental Insurance
If you are heading to Israel and in need of a rent a car, make sure you are aware of the different types of car rental insurance available to you. We have provided information about this below and some other useful tips that you should know to help save you time and money.
When renting a car in Israel there are 2 types of car insurance that you can have:
- The First is Limited Damage Waiver (LDW), which is actually mandatory and is something that you will need to buy through the rental company. This will cost 40% of the rate of the rental car just for a basic liability coverage. If you choose to only have liability coverage then you will also have to pay a deposit of $2500 to cover any damage.
- The 2nd type of insurance is Collision Damage Waiver and Theft protection (CDW and TP) or also known as comprehensive. This will cost you around another $10-15 a day but could be waived depending on which credit card company you are with. This does not cover you for any damage that happens to the undercarriage or the tires of the vehicle you rent. You must also verify the terms of conditions of coverage with your credit card company. Make sure you get all the car insurance you need and it could save you a lot of hassle in the long run.
Tips for Renting a Car in Israel
When you go to the branch to pick up your rental car bring a letter or documentation from your credit card company that confirms the coverage that you are liable for in Israel as it can vary from the coverage that you can get for the US and Europe.
Remember that the coverage that you are provided with will only be valid in Israel, Taba and territories of the Palestinian Authority and insurance will not cover loss of personal belongings.
If you have a valid foreign passport you will not have to pay the 16% VAT that Israeli citizens are charged.The cheapest way to order a car rental in Israel is to book online and pay in advance.
- It is recommended that you get a GPS for your car so that you can navigate around the country easier.
- Be sure to bring the rent a car back to the branch with a full tank of gas, otherwise you will be charged a lot more by the rental company. Keep a receipt of this to show the company.
- There is a major toll road in Israel called highway number 6 which will save you a lot of time and is well worth the cost. The charge is collected electronically via the license plate and will be sent to the car rental company. They will then charge this to your credit card and add a service charge. You may also be able to negotiate the service charge fee with the car rental company.
- Beware that there is no right turn allowed on red lights.
- To be on the safe side, make sure that you don?t leave anything in your car when it is parked.
- Israeli drivers can sometimes have little patience and drive too fast. Don?t let this effect you, even if they use their horn and shout. As always, drive carefully and responsibly.
- Some towns have traffic circles or roundabouts instead of traffic lights. Cars to the left (inside) have right of way.
Rent a Car from the Largest Car Rental Company in Israel
Sixt rent a car offers car rental services all over Israel. If you are looking for a sedan, minivan, or economy car in Israel, Sixt is your car rental company. Some of the cities where Sixt offers rental cars include Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Haifa, Eilat, and the Dead Sea. Sixt is also known as Shlomo in Israel and is the largest car rental company in Israel. Sixt knows how to offer car rental services in Israel and is looking forward to handing over the keys to your rent a car in Israel.
Additional Services from Sixt in Israel
Sixt offers a wide range of services in Israel where you will be able to rent a car to the exact specifications you would like
- Child Seat
- Young Driver
- Delivery Service
- Automatic Vehicles
No matter what you will need for you Israel car rental Shlomo Sixt has all of your needs covered!
Going to Israel is exciting. Whether or not you're religious, the country has a lot of history. By renting a vehicle from Sixt Shlomo, you can be assured that you'll have reliable transportation from a top-notch company, meaning that you can focus on the important parts of your trip.