Rent a Hyundai Elantra with Sixt
The Hyundai Elantra is one of the most popular rental options in the U.S., which is why the Elantra is a Sixt rent a car option at most of our locations throughout the country. The Elantra is available in a variety of packages through Sixt car rental, including coupe, sedan and five-door hatchback. Our locations always have the latest Elantra models on hand and at the most competitive rates possible.
Rent a Hyundai Elantra in the USA with Sixt
The Elantra is a class leader that has earned a stellar reputation for reliability, performance, features and handsome styling. The Elantra is also perfect for families: It’s one of the safest sedans on the road, and it doesn’t sacrifice amenities in order to achieve that family appeal. The reasons to choose Sixt rent a car for your Elantra rental include:
- The newest Elantra models available.
- Sixt offers an array of Elantra packages at low rates.
- We will help you choose the model that is perfect for your needs.
The Benefits of Renting an Elantra
- Excellent fuel performance is a top reason to rent a Hyundai Elantra. The latest model gets 38 mpg on the highway and 28 mpg in the city.
- The Elantra has one of the largest trunks in its class. The sedan and coupe offer 14.8 cubic feet of cargo space, and the hatchback provides an impressive 23 cubic feet of room.
- The Hyundai Elantra boasts a robust, intuitive dashboard and offers a wide array of interior features, including touch-screen navigation and satellite radio.
- The Elantra boasts a lengthy list of safety features, including side, passenger and rear head air bags, and has performed well in crash tests by the IIHS.
How to Rent a Hyundai Elantra with Sixt
Sixt rent a car has more than 4,000 locations worldwide. All locations are connected, so feel free to work with your local Sixt to schedule rentals at other locations.
If you prefer the convenience of shopping at home, our website provides rates and model availability for all locations.
It’s also a good idea to schedule your Sixt car rental as far in advance as possible. Scheduling in advance ensures that you get the Elantra package that you want, and Sixt offers a significant prepay discount.
A Customer wrote on 28/7/2013:
" It's off-site but still close. Mercedes shuttle runs around the clock. The specific car that I rented was not there at the time I arrived, so they upgraded me at no extra charge. "