Rent a Hyundai Accent from Sixt Car Rental
The Accent by Hyundai is one of the most popular subcompacts in the U.S. The Accent is also an excellent rental option, which is why Sixt car rental has all the latest models, and it’s a particularly good choice for the person renting a vehicle for city use.
Rent a Hyundai Accent in the USA with Sixt
Since 1995, the Accent has been earning a reputation as one of the best-built and best-performing economy cars on the road. It also provides you with strong safety, reliability, excellent features and handsome styling. The reasons to rent an Accent from Sixt rent a car are as follows:
- The latest Accent models available at our locations.
- A range of Accent packages and options as well competitive rates.
- We’ll even help you pick the Accent that is just right for your needs.
The Benefits of Renting an Accent
- The Accent has an 11.4-gallon tank and provides superb fuel performance: 37 mpg on the highway and 28 mpg in the city. .
- The current Accent boasts one of the most impressive four-cylinder engines on the market, which gives it more pop than you’d expect from this class. .
- The Accent has one of the best safety ratings among subcompacts and offers a wide range of safety features, including side and rear air bags. .
- Subcompact often means a barebones feature set, but this isn’t the case with the Accent, and you can expect all of the modern amenities.
How to Rent a Hyundai Accent with Sixt
Sixt has more than 4,000 Sixt car rental locations throughout the world, and you can access all of them from any store or from the comfort of your home via the website. Even if you rental needs are many miles away, feel free to work with your local Sixt to determine the ideal details. It will also benefit you to start this process early, which will allow Sixt rent a car to guarantee your choices and extend to you its prepay discount and price guarantee.
Sixt cannot guarantee you to receive a Hyundai Accent, however you will be able to get an equivalent vehicle in the same chosen category.