Deutsche Bahn - Partner with Sixt
Passengers of the German Railway (Deutsche Bahn – DB) can comfortably change from the train to a Sixt rental car at nearly all ICE stations in Germany.
Railway & Car rental Service
Call the DB-Sixt Hotline on +49 1805 260 250 to rent your car.
BahnCard customers profit from Sixt
Simply present your BahnCard at the Sixt counter and you will receive the low priced BahnCard rate (booking code 793332).
Sixt - Partner of bahn.comfort
bahn.comfort customers enjoy numerous benefits with Sixt:
- Low priced bahn.comfort rate (booking code 9902943) with up to 15% discount* and upgrade to the next higher car group**
- Business-Service for bahn.comfort customers: on demand a Sixt employee welcomes you at the servicepoint with the car key and the rental contract***
- Comfort Service: Your bahn.comfort BahnCard turns to the Sixt Platinum Card
** Subject to availability, not valid for long-term rentals, special cars, holiday cars or trucks. The possibility of receiving an upgrade is only valid for up to 12 months from the issue date of the card. This advantage remains when the cardholder rents at least 20 times a year with Sixt.
*** Booking leadtime: 24 hrs, valid Mo - Fr, 8am - 8pm
Sixt - Partner of bahn.bonus
Collect 250 award points with every rental with Sixt. Award points can also be redeemed for Sixt rental cars.
- 1.500 points: Voucher with a value of 25 Euro
- 2.500 points: Voucher with a value of 50 Euro
- 3.000 points: 1 day ECMR (e.g. VW Polo)
- 4.000 points: 1 day CLMR (e.g. VW Golf)
- 6.000 points: 1 day PTMR (e.g. BMW Z4)
- 6.000 points: 1 weekend CLMR (e.g. VW Golf)
- 8.000 points: 1 weekend FDMR (e.g. BMW 3 series)
- 14.000 points: 1 weekend PTMR (e.g. BMW Z4)
Sixt - Partner of Railteam
Railteam makes travelling on the European rail network easier and more seamless. It is a collaboration between Europe's leading high-speed rail operators, currently DB (Germany), SNCF (France), Eurostar UK LTD (UK), NS Hispeed (Netherlands), ÖBB (Austria), SBB (Switzerland) and SNCB (Belgium), as well as their high-speed subsidiaries Thalys, Lyria and the DB/SNCF cooperation between France and Germany, with more train operators possibly joining in the future. Frequent travelers of the participating railways receive discounts with Sixt (booking code 9959324).