Preferred Hotel Group - Preferential Partner with Sixt
Sixt - Preferential Partner of Preferred Hotel Group
About Preferred Hotel Group™ With a global reach extending into more than 85 countries, Preferred Hotel Group represents more than 650 of the finest hotels, resorts, and serviced residences in the world. Preferred Hotel Group’s brands include Preferred Hotels® & Resorts, Preferred Boutique™, Summit Hotels & Resorts™, Sterling Hotels™ , Sterling Design, and Summit Serviced Residences™.
Sixt - I Prefer™ offer
I Prefer™, the highly rewarding and successful guest benefit program from Preferred Hotel Group, allows member to enjoy benefits such as complimentary internet, room upgrades and early check-in/late check out. As an exclusive benefit, Sixt are offering complimentary Gold card status to all iprefer members which provides benefits such as up to 10% off best available online rates on Sixt rent a car, Easy pick up/drop off, and 24 hour Sixt Assistance. Visit iprefer.com for further details. When you're an I Prefer member, getting rewarded is easy.
Exclusive Service for I Prefer Members
- Complimentary Gold Card status
- Up to 10% off best available online rates
- Easy pick up/drop off: Your personal data is securely stored in your profile, eliminating waiting time at the arrival location and allowing easy payment on your stored credit card.
- Collect miles or points with our airline and hotel partners.
- SixtMobil: Reserve your car anytime, anywhere via mobile devices such as iPhone, Blackberry, and Android. Additional information available at sixt.co.uk/mobile.
- Sixt Quick-Check-In: Eliminate waiting time by renting directly at Sixt Quick Check-in Machines.
- Sixt Mobile-Check-In: choose a car and close the rental agreement by phone - on arrival go directly to the key safe.
- Preferred Mobility: Forgot to reserve? No problem. Call 48 hours before the rental, and Sixt will provide a car.
- Sixt Flexi-Rent: Long-term commercial rentals at competitive prices.
- 24 Hour Sixt Assistance: In case of an accident or breakdown, Sixt provides assistance free of charge and provides a substitute car if needed.