West Haven Car Rental Deals
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in West Haven
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
If you are on the road to adventure and in need of a car rental for your vacation, look no further than Rent a car West Haven. Car rental West Haven has a whole host of deals for you to utilize so it doesnt matter if you are going away for one day, a week or more.
Rent a car in West HavenWe have a large fleet of cars available in our branch so when you use Rent a car West Haven you will be spoilt for choice. Every car lover out there will be pleased to know that you can hire luxury cars, convertibles, economy cars and SUVs. Car rental West Haven can provide you with extras on your deal such as sat nav, unlimited mileage, additional drivers and LDW insurance. Save money on your deal with our easy online booking service and you will have more to enjoy on your road trip. A lot of people use Rental cars West Haven as a convenient alternative to relying on public transport. Our friendly staff at car rental West Haven are happy to help you get the right car for your journey. Look up all our latest offers and compare prices on every vehicle so that you can get the cheapest deal.
Things see with car hire West HavenThe most convenient way to see all the sights of West Haven is by driving around the city. You can pick up your Car rental West Haven with ease at our Sixt branch allowing you more time to explore the city and enjoy your trip. You might want to visit the Yale Center for British Art which has the largest collection of British art outside of the UK. There you can view many paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, rare books, and manuscripts from the Elizabethan period to the present day.
- A must for any tourist in West Haven is the magnificent site of Yale University, one of the most famous in the world, with lots of elegant buildings. Well worth seeing from the outside and you can also do a tour of the university and see most of it on the inside as well.
- Take a drive to the Long Wharf Theater for a variety of fantastic shows with professional actors, if you are looking for some evening entertainment.
- Check out Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History and you can see a really interesting and large collection of Indian artifacts, Egyptian art and a large bird collection. This is certain to keep people of all ages entertained and is thoroughly educational too.
- Be sure to take a stroll through Grove Street Cemetery with lots of interesting and grandiose stone graves of many famous people from the city.
Sixt Airport Locations Nearby
- Atlanta Hartsfield Int.Airport
- Charlotte/Douglas Intl Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran Airport
- Los Angeles Intl. Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Myrtle Beach Intl Airport
- Opa Locka Executive Airport
- Orlando Int. Airport
- Palm Beach Int. Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Int.Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma Int. Airport
- Tampa Airport