Fort Lauderdale 17th St Cswy Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Mathy Milling D. | 21.04.2014 17:58 Your service person did everything to assit me and accomodate my travel delays. She was patient and very understanding about my circumstances. The car was wonderful - clean, had power, was easy to operate, good on gas, tec.
- Stephen P. | 28.02.2014 19:51 very nice car, easy to pick up and a good value
- Thomas B. | 17.01.2014 17:46 Everyone was very helpful, especially when I needed to extend my lease a few days. I will rent again ... and probably soon. Pricing is very important to me.
- Igor G. | 14.01.2014 10:58 Pleasure to do business, friendly and efficient environment, great cars and wonderful offers!!! Thanks
- Frankie L. | 24.12.2013 11:10 The staff was very professional and knowledgeable of their products and they were very concerned about my satisfaction. Customer service made it impossible not to consider SIXT when the time arises to rent another vehicle.
- Richard C. | 25.11.2013 18:27 Such a great service... thanks again!
- Lisa G. | 14.11.2013 20:39 Everything was good thank you. Keep up the good work and thank you for keeping the cars up to date. I will go back the next time I need a car! Thank you
- Cameron M. | 07.11.2013 01:52 This was my first experience with Sixt and I was completely satisfied. From the call center to the Sixt rental location everyone was extremely professional. Very impressed.
- Amy G. | 21.10.2013 15:15 I have been very happy with the service and the friendly staff at the Ft Lauderdale location. Every employee there has been very helpful and courteous. I have referred many people to your company because of the great cars, pricing and service. Thanks!
- Kerijae B. | 21.10.2013 13:48 I found this place through American Express travel services. I had never heard of them before, but had a good rate on a car and I thought I would try them out. Everyone there at the branch was very friendly and apologized that I had to wait due to a lot of people coming in. I rented a small SUV which they didn't have available and...
- John D. | 19.10.2013 12:17 this was our first time using your company.Your employee was helpful courteous and at all time pleasant . Based on this experience we would definitely use your service again
- Lenche M. | 05.10.2013 21:40 I'll recommend your company to everybody.
- Linda M. | 05.10.2013 10:23 First time renting from Sixt. Love it, if I need to rent again Sixt is the place.....
- Daniel H. | 24.09.2013 21:01 After I rented a car for the first time with Sixt, I know there is no other company!I am so glad with the car I rented! You rock Sixt!
- Peggy M. | 20.09.2013 19:47 The representative working the counter when we picked up and dropped off was WONDERFUL. Very friendly, informative and professional.
- Robert R. | 11.09.2013 12:58 Great car, clean and efficient.
- Carrie H. | 06.09.2013 22:46 It was a good experience and I would recommend Sixt.
- Basem I. | 19.07.2013 13:11 It is a good experience, everything was great. Good staff, rapid renting and returning car and good prices.Really good experience.
- Kevin L. | 28.06.2013 12:44 For the price and quality of service and car options you can't beat this company. Thank you very much
- Diane R. | 21.06.2013 19:58 Great experience, I will definately be back and I have already told a few people about Sixt. Great job!
- Jordany P. | 21.06.2013 18:35 I have had a good experience renting from Sixt so far. I hope it continues this way. Thanks for caring.
- Ashley T. | 07.06.2013 13:23 Everyone that helped me was stellar. The car was great.
- David G. | 12.04.2013 00:00 My best car rental experience.
- Russell G. | 21.06.2012 00:00 Keep doing what you are doing, the staff in the FLL office are wonderful!Russ G
|Address:||1489 Se 17th St STE 2E|
|33316-1714 Fort Lauderdale US +1-954-7074106|
|GDS - Code:||FLLC99|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
Useful information about the Fort Lauderdale 17th St Cswy Sixt office
Car rental Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you are traveling to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and looking for reliable transportation, look no further. Our Sixt Fort Lauderdale car rental office, located at the 17th Street Causeway, can help you find the best car to make your vacation pleasant. Our rental cars come in many sizes and styles. If you need a large car to fit all your beach equipment, we have SUV's and vans available for rent. If you want a convertibles to enjoy the Florida sunshine in, we have those too.
We have a large selection of rental vehicles, such as
Explore Fort Lauderdale with Sixt rent a car
Fort Lauderdale has many things to do and when you book a car rental or a car hire from us, you will have transportation you can count on. Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is centrally located in Fort Lauderdale and easily accessible from any direction. This 180-acre park was donated to Florida by Hugh Taylor Birch. A tour of his house is just one of the many things to do here. There are facilities for picnics, swimming, fishing, hiking, and canoeing. From the park, it is just a few miles' drive to Fort Lauderdale's Museum of Discovery and Science.
The interactive exhibits bring Florida to life as you dig for fossils, feel the winds of a hurricane, and see many animals that are native to the area. For the museums's youngest visitors, there is a section designed just for children under seven. After a day at the museum, everyone will be ready for a quiet activity. You will be right next door to the Riverwalk of Fort Lauderdale. You can stroll along the river or sit and watch the yachts go by. There are shops to browse in and restaurants to have a meal after a long day of sightseeing.
Whatever activities you choose to do in Fort Lauderdale, let our Sixt rental cars and car rental services be a part of your vacation. When you rent a car from us, you can count on reliable service!
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Fort Lauderdale 17th St Cswy FLLC99
|1489 Se 17th St STE 2E|
|33316-1714 Fort Lauderdale|
Location plan - how to find us
Follow A1A South, Proceed Across the 17th Street Causeway, 1/2 Mile After Crossing the Causeway, Turn Right Into The SouthPort Plaza. The Sixt Office Is Located on the Second Floor of the Building on the Right Side of the Plaza.
Follow US-1/Federal Highway South. Turn Left Onto SE 17th Street. Follow 17th Street for 3/4 of a Mile. Just Past Cordova Road, Turn Left Into SouthPort Plaza. The Sixt Office Is Located on the Second Floor of the Building on the Right Side of the Plaza.
Follow Signs for I-595 East Towards Airport/Port. When I-595 Ends, Exit onto US-1/Federal Highway North. Proceed 2 Miles on US-1 North. Turn Right Onto SE 17th Street. Follow 17th Street for 3/4 of a Mile. Just Past Cordova Road, Turn Left Into SouthPort Plaza. The Sixt Office Is Located on the Second Floor of the Building on the Right Side of the Plaza.
Follow Signs for US-1/Federal Highway North. Proceed 3 Miles on US-1 North. Turn Right onto SE 17th Street. Follow 17th Street for 3/4 of a Mile. Just Past Cordova Road, Turn Left Into SouthPort Plaza. The Sixt Office Is Located on the Second Floor of the Building on the Right Side of the Plaza. **NOTE: No Shuttle Bus Service Is Provided from FLL Airport nor Port Everglades**
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV