Manchester Trafford Park Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Andrew T. | 16.12.2014 21:30 I couldn't fault anything. Superb service. everything made Simple. No hidden extra charges.
- Ian S. | 13.12.2014 14:01 Very straightforward, efficient and friendly service.
- Matthew T. | 18.11.2014 16:59 I needed vans quickly and for unspecified amounts of time and have been very happy with service.
- David H. | 06.11.2014 13:47 David the rep at the Trafford Park branch was really helpful - a wonderful representative of your company; for that one reason alone I will use Sixt again. Secondly, the location and accessibility of the branch was a key factor in our choice to choose you. Thirdly, at a more mundane level, it is easy for the customer to take a vehicle...
- Jonathan W. | 21.10.2014 20:13 friendly efficient staff, professional service. convenient location on main road.
- Mark Anthony G. | 14.10.2014 09:53 The van was excellent... on the whole excellent and I will definitely use them again
- Ian P M. | 07.10.2014 15:23 The staff were very helpful and professional.
- Alan F. | 23.09.2014 16:04 the young lady i dealt with, Bethany, was most helpful and polite
- Ian H. | 21.07.2014 18:29 My reason for renting the van was to help my niece move house so I was completely depending on the van hire to go well and it did 100%.I found both the handing over and the return of the van to be friendly, straight forward and efficient.If I ever need to hire again I will certainly be in touch.Thank you
- Bernadette G. | 04.07.2014 17:51 Liked that there was an on line booking discount and the staff follow up was friendly and professional and helpful. I would recommend your service,particularly the very efficient staff at your Trafford Park branch.
- Muhammad Shahid M. | 24.06.2014 17:54 Dave at the trafford park went out of his way to arrange a mercedes because i promised my cousin to bring merc at his wedding.Dave is a shining star in the night:)
- Christopher C. | 24.06.2014 10:35 The staff at the Trafford Park branch couldn't have been more helpful. I had to rent a vehicle on a Sunday morning after having problems with my own car. After booking online I received a phone call to confirm and everything was ready when I arrived at the branch. The car was clean and tidy not much more I could of asked for. The staff...
- Zaheer A. | 27.03.2014 22:52 Overall a great experience. Kept me posted at all times. Would rent again from Sixt and would highly recommend. Thanks
- Stephen M. | 20.03.2014 14:40 If all your staff are as good as the ones i came into contact with at Trafford Park then your business is bound to prosper. They went to no end of trouble to accommodate my needs, which changed several times in the lead up to the rental due to changes beyond my control. i can't praise them highly enough
- Ashley M. | 09.03.2014 13:37 Great value for money thank you for a great service!
- Keith M. | 14.02.2014 11:49 Very professional service, completely hassle free, would recommend.
- Terrence T. | 06.02.2014 20:03 I would invite any of my friends and family to rent from you.
- Duncan J. | 06.02.2014 10:46 Excellent & uncomplicated service which made our house move a tad less stressful !! Would use again and recommend to others.
- Emma N. | 20.01.2014 21:30 I would definitely use Sixt again. I was very pleased at how easy everything was. Thanks.
- Stephen A. | 24.10.2013 10:05 I always use Trafford park branch, and only sixt. Brilliant staff, brilliant company!
- Ajaz M. | 21.10.2013 15:49 An excellent service by the sixt team and will be hiring again in the future. Rental prices are the best on the market without a doubt compared to your competitors. Well done.
- Sara W. | 11.10.2013 11:28 Excellent service all round, I wont rent vehicles from any other company.
- Gareth J. | 29.09.2013 10:06 Great price, service at the branch was spot on. Would definitely use you again.
- Stuart C. | 10.09.2013 16:57 The staff at the Trafford Branch Manchester were fantastic and made the whole process very straight forward. They were courteous, polite and extremely helpful and thorough. Please pass on my thanks.I would definitely recommend and use Sixt again.
- Ian M. | 28.08.2013 16:54 The staff at the Trafford branch were efficient and pleasant and the vehicle was clean and exactly what I ordered from your easy to use Web site. After moving from Arnold Clarks at the beginning of the year I have not gone back as the service is better here.
- Stephen M. | 25.07.2013 17:58 the staff at Trafford Park could not have been more helpful or professional
- Michael O. | 15.07.2013 09:37 All very simple and easy
- Mark M. | 03.07.2013 10:45 only thing i would say is when looking for prices for hire - include the vat amount with the hire amount when choosing a vehicle
- Richard M. | 02.07.2013 20:08 Was disappointed that the mini bus was not available when I arrived but the staff were very helpful and sorted it out for me and I was only delayed by 2 hours
- Rafael C. | 27.06.2013 11:14 Excellent service, will be back again.
- Barry C. | 26.06.2013 14:06 Trouble free and profesional.I dont need more than that.
- David W. | 24.06.2013 11:33 Having arranged the hire well in advance I appreciated the pre hire contact and reminders. Pick up was relatively easy for me but the Old Trafford depot does not have sufficient on-site customer parking and perhaps alternative arrangements could be offered such as home delivery and collection or off-site contract parking (eg QPark at...
- Edward A. | 21.06.2013 09:52 Very helpful employees and they were open slightly early which was a great help!
- Simon R. | 20.06.2013 21:30 During the booking process I needed to arrange for an additional driver to be added at a different location than I was at. Your reservation centre were extremely helpful and accommodated my requirements even though I know these requirements were outside your standard practice. I was also very impressed that, when we collected the...
- Paul E. | 10.06.2013 08:57 Excellent van,great customer service.
- Graeme P. | 09.06.2013 08:01 reasonably priced, excellent service, excellent staff
- Connor J. | 08.06.2013 12:07 The branch staff are incredibly pleasant and considerate of customers needs.Rental pricing is fantastic and I appreciate Sixt for not penalising young drivers. Rachel was great in branch.The checkin process was very quick - I was in and out on the road in about 4 minutes. Even the return was painless.Cheers!
- Charlotte B. | 06.06.2013 09:42 I would highly recommend Sixt and use your service again. Both the lady who assisted me when collecting the van (apologies, I do not know her name) and Luke Smyth, (who checked the van back in) were very professional and courteous. My thanks to them both.
- Chris E. | 06.06.2013 08:37 Great service, great price and vehicle was spot on. Beth on the front desk was really helpful and made the booking process and collection very easy. Car was in perfect condition, very efficient and a good drive (Citroen DS4).
- Lorraine S. | 06.06.2013 08:35 very easy to deal with, nice members of staff, a quick and easy rental process when attending at the offices compared to other firms, I would rent from you again.
- Stuart M. | 06.06.2013 08:30 staff extremely helpful and efficient and was extremely happy with the vehicle and price. Have recommended you to friends and family as a result
- Helen K. | 31.05.2013 20:35 Fantastic customer service. Very helpful, accommodating, flexible and well informed. Very pleased with my decision to use Sixt and I'll be using them again.
- Stephen A. | 30.05.2013 11:17 Love the Trafford Park branch and it staff, very friendly and flexible. Rachel is brilliant and a credit to Sixt.
- Christopher B. | 22.05.2013 11:18 It was a stressful day moving home and driving a van for the first time, every member of staff I spoke to in the branch could not of been more helpful. Customer service was excellent.The vehicle it self was good, it had begun displaying a check engine light a few days prior, the branch staff called me to report this and offer a free...
- Carl L. | 13.05.2013 11:01 The staff at Manchester were very friendly. Danny, who I dealt with last time I rented a car through you, remembered me when I entered the store and helped me choose the car for my rental. So a big well done to all the staff at the Manchester branch.
- Leslie B. | 13.05.2013 10:42 No comments at this stage other than the Staff were very helpful and indeed proffessional.Kindest regardsLez Barnett
- Rasheed C. | 10.05.2013 21:05 I would like add my comments towards three people Rachel, Danny and Mr David Meanwell Regional Manager. All of them were very helpful,friendly, polite and very professional.
- Adam D. | 03.05.2013 00:00 Rachel was great..and the branch manager made the rental feel quick and easy. I will definitely be a returning customer.
- Kenneth H. | 19.04.2013 00:00 Excellent service from all the staff.
- Cds Limited C. | 12.04.2013 00:00 Excellent, fast, efficient and friendly service all round - from walking in to collect the vehicle to checking it back in - no problems and extremely well managed.
- Junior W. | 05.04.2013 00:00 Rachael and the young lad (forgot his name but not his service) that served me at 6.45pm on Friday 29 April 2013 were absolutely brilliant, patient and enthusiastic keep up the good work.
- Bonnie T. | 05.04.2013 00:00 Staff were really helpful & friendly.
- Jeffrey N. | 25.03.2013 00:00 Very helpful staff
- John C. | 22.03.2013 00:00 Excellant staff,very helpful and knowledgable about load capicitys let me compared two vans before making final decision which to hire.Clean and well presented vehicle which returned good mpg on a longish journey.I was lucky to be able to park outside depot but it does warn you parking spaces are not at a premium having known this I...
- Anthony G. | 10.03.2013 00:00 Your staff in the Manchester Trafford branch were extremely helpful and very efficient. Will definitely use again.Tony.
- Allan B. | 08.03.2013 00:00 Really exceptional service! Staff especially extremely kind
- Joanne B. | 04.03.2013 00:00 I just want to say that the service I received from start to finish from Rachel Pinder was excellent.Rachel was very accommodating in my needs as I was late in booking. She was very efficient, polite, professional and welcoming and really went that little bit extra for me which was very welcomed.I will definaltey being using this...
- Michael K. | 12.02.2013 00:00 Excellent service and very friendly staff, thankyou
- Carl L. | 07.02.2013 00:00 The staff at the Manchester branch were extremely helpful and friendly
- Paul L. | 31.01.2013 00:00 Very helpful, professional and friendly staff at my local Trafford branch - well done Sixt!
- Stephen M. | 31.01.2013 00:00 Great team at old Trafford
- David M. | 31.01.2013 00:00 Danny and Peter were brilliant, really helpful & willing to go the extra mile.I would definitely rent from Sixt again
- Timothy J. | 17.01.2013 00:00 Pleasant, professional and efficient staff when I picked up and dropped off a van I rented from the Trafford branch. Van was new and in good order. Would use again as long as price competitive
- Jason T. | 27.12.2012 00:00 the staff were very friendly and helpful
- Martin B. | 20.12.2012 00:00 YOUR RESIDENT MANAGER,PETER, IS A CREDIT TO YOUR COMPANY!FIRST CLASS SERVICE ALL ROUND !!BEST REGARDS,MARTIN
- Marie P. | 16.12.2012 00:00 The representative (Peter) was extremely polite and professional in his demeanour and service and made the whole experience less daunting (I know that sounds silly - I had never rented a van before!) - I'm very appreciative!!I was extremely happy with the competitive rates I found at Sixt!
- David L. | 13.12.2012 00:00 I booked the vehicle online and found this easy to do. I received a phone call the day before to confirm the arrangements and on arrival to collect the van found the service very professional.I will definitely use Sixt again when I need a vehicle, and will recommend your service to others.
- Andrew P. | 22.11.2012 00:00 Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, good value
- Ben B. | 22.11.2012 00:00 Staff on checkout and checkin were great, car was lovely and even better than expected when I could upgrade cheaply at the branch
- Charlotte B. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Booking system simple and clear - pick up and drop off of vehicle simple, and good service. Would use again if needed to hire again.
- Kevin S. | 10.11.2012 00:00 Great service and very friendly staff.
- Valerie L. | 05.11.2012 00:00 We were on a visit from America. We have friends and family in England. We loved our rental vehicle. The staff were friendly and courteous. You are lucky to have Peter and Danny in your Manchester office. They were both very helpful and friendly. When we come back, we will be renting a Sixt vehicle again. Thank you. Joe and Val.
- Andrew A. | 25.10.2012 00:00 Generally, service was excellent. Staff very good indeed.
- Muhammad Shabbir A. | 25.10.2012 00:00 Extremely impressed with the lady who dealt me on collection and person who dealt on return. Great customer service. Very impressed.Thanks
- Peter H. | 18.10.2012 00:00 No, the staff at Stretford were excellent and I would not hesitate to return or recommend the services of this branch.
- David S. | 18.10.2012 00:00 Most satisfying service will use again and recomend to others
- Pippa B. | 04.10.2012 00:00 Great service, and have since recommended to some friends who did rent a van on 3rd Oct!Keep up the great work Peter and Danny
- Deborah F. | 02.10.2012 00:00 very friendly and helpful
|Address:||Unit 4 709 Chester Road|
|M32 0QW Manchester GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||MANC04|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 13:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 12:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 12:00|
Welcome to the Manchester Trafford Park Sixt rent a car office
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 13:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 12:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Manchester Trafford Park MANC04
|Unit 4 709 Chester Road|
|M32 0QW Manchester|
Location plan - how to find us
Leave the M60 at Junction 7 and follow the A56 (Chester Road) sign posted Manchester, Salford and Trafford Park. Along this route you pass Honda Swansway garage on your left hand side, continue to follow the signs for White City Retail Park and we are situated in-between Kwik Fit and National Tyres.
From Manchester City Centre you will need to go along the A56 (Chester Road) sign posted Altrincham, Trafford Park. Along this route you will find White City Retail Park on your left hand side. At the cross junction with Sir Matt busby Way, keep following the A56 (Chester Road) and you will find the Sign for Sixt Rent A Car on the left hand side next door to National Tyres.
Getting to Sixt Rent A Car Trafford Park, you can get the Arriva service 263 from Manchester to Altrincham via Stretford, which stops directly outside the branch. This service stops across the road from Sixt Rent A Car branch.
The nearest Metrolink tram Station is situated at Old Trafford Cricket Ground half a mile from the branch. From this station you will need to follow Brian Statham Way towards Warwick Road, along this route you will pass Old Trafford Cricket Ground on your left hand side. Continue to follow Warwick Road and you will come to the cross road with Chester Road, turn left on Chester Road and we are situated in between National tyres and Kwik Fit
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV