London Victoria Station Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at London Victoria Station
Car Rental Victoria London Station
The Sixt branch at Victoria Station is ideally placed car rental location, located next to the City of Westminster right in the heart of London. There you will be able to get a wide range of vehicles to choose from like vans, luxury cars, trucks and more. For people arriving at the station needing a rent a car the branch is situated straight across the road from the station entrance. Sixt Victoria Station provides high quality car rental to the surrounding area of Westminster.
About Victoria Train Station
Victoria station is set in commercial and residential area in Zone one (the inner city of London). Notably, Victoria station is a very short distance away from several attractions making it easy to get there by rental car like Buckingham Palace, the Queens residence, Westminster Abbey, The houses of Parliament, Leicester Square, and Downing Street, it is very easy to create your own tour of central London using your rent a car! Sixt makes it easy to cruise around London from the Victoria Train Station.
Driving Info around London Train Station
The area around Victoria Station is part of the congestion charge zone in Greater London. The scheme is in place to help reduce the amount of traffic in the center of the city and aims to lower the amount of pollution in London. So if you are renting a car you need to pay for the congestion fee, this is similar to a toll road fee in the US. So make sure if you are planning on having a car rental in London that you get your London Congestion covered. Sixt rent a car is looking forward to serving all of your car rental needs at the London Victoria Train Station.
For more information about driving in Europe please check out our driving tips page.
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at London Victoria Station
|Address:||Apcoa Eccleston Bridge|
|SW1W 9SJ London GB +44-844-5760238|
|GDS - Code:||LONC09|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Hazlan Y. | 01.12.2013 12:28 It is good, easy and quick procees for renting and staff is very helpful
- Peter M. | 19.11.2013 14:07 The product is simply brilliant. Great cars, well-priced and easy to rent, topped with knowledgeable and friendly professionals at your Victoria branch. They are head and shoulders above Hertz and the rest. But you must give them a slightly nicer office to work from this winter, though. Well done
- Antonio P. | 31.10.2013 20:17 thank you sixt
- Rita J. | 27.10.2013 19:01 No complicated form filling, simple and professional, staff was a pleasure helpful and efficient, thank you
- Russell C. | 24.09.2013 18:46 professional staff, on-time, no-fussI'm a big Sixt fan - keep it up.
- Ewan J. | 12.09.2013 22:25 The only very slight negative is that the Victoria branch of SIXT is not the easiest to find. However, once I'd done that, I was satisfied with all aspects of the rental experience.
- Ian L. | 12.09.2013 10:46 Very effective - you have a great team at Victoria.
- Dennis M. | 09.09.2013 13:10 It was super quick , nice vehicle , nice people !
- Stuart E. | 29.08.2013 11:49 Yup the service was great, I use the Sixt team at Victoria often and they are a friendly bunch always there with a smile. It's a well managed, slick operation and I'd like to recommend them to more people.
- James C. | 26.08.2013 16:09 Excellent staff at Victoria branch, ver helpful and professional
- Mohamed Razman K. | 26.08.2013 11:06 Superb customer service.
- Timothy B. | 17.08.2013 20:51 I have been a Sixt customer for nearly 10 years. Your prices are reasonable and the service I've received has always been excellent.
- Zoe E. | 12.08.2013 12:17 Victoria is very conveniently located - and the staff at this Sixt in particular are always very helpful and straightforward / efficient - exactly what you need basically. the price combined with the good service means that I nearly always book through Sixt now.
- Peter S. | 11.08.2013 15:36 The process was very simple. The vehicle was excellent the whole experience was stress free
- Mike S. | 27.07.2013 13:14 MANY THANKS FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE
- Ben L. | 26.07.2013 10:02 I always find the sixt experience to be exemplary. The staff at Victoria are always polite, helpful and friendly - I would always rent from there if possible. I noticed that they had no air conditioning in their hut and commented on it - there was no negativity from them and I think the comment was along the lines of "how wonderful...
- Graham V. | 20.07.2013 15:52 Both times that we rented from Sixt at Victoria , the staff were excellent , the cars clean and in excellent condition and the entire experience was pleasing.
- Alwyn S. | 13.07.2013 10:08 Excellent, efficient staff and a smooth, quick process.
- Jennifer L. | 06.07.2013 09:54 The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, went out of theirway to provide me with a vehicle that was suitable. I was two or three mins late returning the vehicle but staff were understanding and patient.
- Carlos Y. | 05.07.2013 10:22 Great looking vehicle, staff very helpful. Good location, Simple and convenient.
- Ian G. | 03.07.2013 16:09 The whole process was managed by your branch staff quickly, seamlessly and efficiently. Will very definitely use again and recommend
- Stuart C. | 02.07.2013 04:35 The staff were more than helpful, location was great for us and we received a good vehicle
- June C. | 30.06.2013 13:57 As no manual car was avaiable, I was offered an automatic and James very kindly took the time to go over operations with me. He is always very friendly and very helpful and an asset to your great team.
- Dominic C. | 20.06.2013 21:46 Well branch manager Patrick at your London Victoria site and J Evered was very helpful and made me feel as if I had known them for a long time which made me feel very comfortable and cared for one of the best customer experiences I had before very impressed
- Michael S. | 15.06.2013 09:55 When booking, i had a change in the dates of hire. I had prepaid and was concerned i would not be able to extend my rental period on both ends of the time frame. the service from your uk office was unbelievably friendly and efficient and the changes were smooth and easy. i do love hiring cars with sixt and tell my friends and family...
- Nicholas S. | 13.06.2013 08:48 I didn't have problems with the rental booking, car nor the car return process. All went fine. You staff are friendly and helpful.
- Leonidas L. | 07.06.2013 11:48 Excelent service
- Jeremy C. | 07.06.2013 01:35 Friendly and efficient service, wonderdul car, I will definitely use you again !
- Duncan H. | 06.06.2013 14:07 Very smooth rental process.
- Gregg C. | 06.06.2013 08:33 excellent customer service by James at Sixt Victoria
- Vanessa C. | 03.06.2013 11:26 great service and really easy process
- John E. | 03.06.2013 09:37 The staff and service received from Sixt "Victoria" was exceptional. The entire booking system from online to receiving the keys was speedy and effortless. The only one negative comment would be the location of the depot was a little tricky to find (but maps and location instructions are provided).
- Fashni M. | 28.05.2013 10:51 Great location with good selection of cars.
- James F. | 28.05.2013 09:47 All good. Great service, great price. No complaints at all.
- Sergejs L. | 13.05.2013 14:46 Very helpful, polite and hard working professional stuff.Great service !Thank you !
- David W. | 10.05.2013 16:23 Really friendly helpful staff, show they really care about their customers. Flexible too! Will rent from Sixt again.
- Michael G. | 23.11.2012 00:00 The lady that handled my booking was exceptional. She is an asset to your company. Also noticed that it was extremely easy renting over the counter.
- Robert D. | 22.11.2012 00:00 The most efficient and friendly check in and out in the business. Good car at a reasonable price. Happy to recommend you to others. When are you going to get a New York City location. They need some of your efficiency here. Robert Davidson
- Monjurul Karim Mo A. | 22.11.2012 00:00 Thanks for your sincere and well organized service.
- Arun S. | 05.11.2012 00:00 very helpful staff. Could not ask for more. Many Thanks
- Harris M. | 25.10.2012 00:00 Nice and helpful staff made my two recent visits a pleasure ....
- Bruce H. | 18.10.2012 00:00 The staff at the London Victoria location were first class. Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Because of their excellent service on a one off daily hire, we chose to return for a second week-long hire. We will definitely return and hire from this location in the future.
- William V. | 18.10.2012 00:00 All your employees were very helpful and friendly.The car was clean and in good working order.
- Rick C. | 27.09.2012 00:00 We were stuck in traffic on Saunday coming back.We called Deidre (sorry about the spelling!), and she was fantastic and waited around for us to return the car - much appreciated!Rick
- Benn T. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Very good service from the staff a Victoria
- Andrew David B. | 15.09.2012 00:00 Best Service from Sixt Victoria! Good quality vehicles! Lovely ladies behind the counter! First Class!! Thank you!
- Justin S. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Quick Access to talk to people rather than time wasted waiting through automated phone systems is always an issue for larger companies, Not with Sixt Victoria!
- Aly V. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Deidre was extremely friendly and professional and I would come back just to deal with her. Alt
- Jean-Ronel S. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Top quality service
- Jill S. | 31.08.2012 00:00 your staff are SUPER at Victoria Station !!!
- Roscow L. | 23.08.2012 00:00 Manageress was briliant: very unusual in this day & age to know how to relate to customers. Make sure you keep her!
- Bradley D. | 23.08.2012 00:00 My only regret is that I live overseas and Sixt isn't in the States. Thanks for providing a great product, inclusive of your cheery staff at Victoria Station.
- William K. | 20.08.2012 00:00 The service was quick and straight forward. The customer service advisor was helpful and nice in explainig everything. The whole experience was good. I will recommend to a friend
- Stuart F. | 09.08.2012 00:00 No problems with service, excellent staff and vehicle. I choose rentals by price and convenience - on this occasion Sixt was both! Thanks much!
- Sarah H. | 18.07.2012 00:00 Everything was great - thank you
- Zoe E. | 23.06.2012 00:00 Service was very good - very prompt and professional. Also noticed they are now open on Sundays so I could take it back which is useful.As I booked in advance, the price was excellent, so will definitely be checking prices here first next time I need a car. Thanks!
- Paul C. | 21.06.2012 00:00 Service was great. Both pickup and dropoff were fast and painless. Thanks
- Benjamin Clayton P. | 01.06.2012 00:00 Staff was friendly and helpful. The car I received was excellent. I will definitely utilize Sixt in the future. Thanks for a wonderful experience.
- John Kelvin D. | 31.05.2012 00:00 The operation at victoria is excellent in every way. Andre and the girls are so professional.
- Martin A. | 26.05.2012 00:00 Better signing for your depot at Victoria Station, London. My daughter lives in the area but was unable to pinpoint it immediately so it took about an hour to find you. Apart from that - excellent service, excellent vehicle and no stupid 'pay for a full tank of fuel and return empty'.Hope that you have the service in Mallorca because...
- Jung Chul P. | 30.04.2012 00:00 It's very pleasing to use your rent a car in London. Thanks. I hope to contact with you again soon.
- Fuller M. | 26.04.2012 00:00 Nothing to add only reiterate. Very happy with the level of service and help offered. We will be using Sixt Victoria again within the next few weeks.
- Andrew C. | 29.03.2012 00:00 Everything went perfectly, van was fine, staff at Victoria Station helpful and friendly, good value. Will certainly rent again.
- Peter John H. | 08.03.2012 00:00 The team at Victoria were very friendly and helpful.
- Rupper John K. | 01.03.2012 00:00 Staff very helpfull
- Harjinder G. | 23.02.2012 00:00 Very good service.
- Gerald M. | 09.02.2012 00:00 The van we had was very nice and comfortable
- Charles S. | 16.01.2012 00:00 I found the whole process from booking on the internet to collection/return extremely easy and flexible
- Andrew F. | 12.01.2012 00:00 New opening times at Victoria for Sundays and Public Holidays very helpful.
- Leendert V. | 12.01.2012 00:00 Fantastic good services at Victoria, special the manager top.... Thank you. Leen
- Ben L. | 05.01.2012 00:00 The gent in the kiosk at Victoria was superb. Efficient, polite and helpful. Please send him my thanks.
- Jeremy Paul G. | 05.01.2012 00:00 The member of staff who served me, Ms Laksa, was efficient, charming and helpful. Thank you.
- Jonathon G. | 29.12.2011 00:00 Service was very friendly, professional and quick. Will be using Sixt again for a rental whenever the occasion arises.
- Adam G. | 01.12.2011 00:00 Good service, great car, thanks for your help
- Robin B. | 18.11.2011 00:00 Great location.
- Shane M. | 10.11.2011 00:00 I have rented from SIXT on a number of occassions and for the most part I like the company and never had any issues with rental. I do feel though that for a van for 1 day the price may be quite steep.Other than that I am satisfied and would definitely come back and happy to recommend to others.
- Jeremy H. | 03.11.2011 00:00 Excellent service, well done
- Michael R. | 27.10.2011 00:00 I will certainly use Sixt in VICTORIA again! Fast, efficient and provide top service!
- Pawel S. | 13.10.2011 00:00 We have been a customer for 4 years now and will continue using Sixt as a primary choice. We would like to thank especially Andrzej Lukowiec at the Victoria branch who has been an invaluable help when it comes to providing vehicles especially on a 'asap' basis. Andrzej is always professional and extremely helpful. Kind regardsCIBS
- Ed R. | 01.09.2011 00:00 Very helpful staff. Even helped me unload the truck. Very impressed. Thanks.
- Alison J. | 18.08.2011 00:00 Check in & check out very simple, quick & the people were very helpful & approachable.The van itself was in excellent condition.Very pleased with the whole experience, & the value for money - thank you!
- Craig Daniel C. | 11.08.2011 00:00 The online prices are different than the price when you go straight to the counter. No complaints though I had a great service with Sixt
- Lesley M. | 28.07.2011 00:00 Fantastic price. Fantastic service. Really fast pickup and drop off. Staff were extremely professional, friendly and helpful. A really great experience and we will definitely choose Sixt when we next rent a car.
- Philip H. | 21.07.2011 00:00 No suggestions, just want to say the service was bloody brilliant. It was fast, effective, cheap and well staffed. The car was clean and brand new, in fact I ordered a VW Polo and the nice chap behind the desk told me he was doing me a big favour, I wondered what, and he presented me with a brand new Mercedes SLK! How cool was that, a...
- Christophe B. | 14.07.2011 00:00 The staff were very professional and efficient. Thanks again!
- Nathan M. | 02.07.2011 00:00 Van was fine, no hassles at all.
- Martin L. | 26.06.2011 00:00 Efficient and friendly staff
- Brian M. | 16.06.2011 00:00 Nice easy to deal with people, convenient location and excellent vehicle (VW Polo).
- Chris B. | 09.06.2011 00:00 Rental was easy from telephone reservation to car pick up and drop off - great experience
- Simon John M. | 09.06.2011 00:00 Nice car - easy check in and the lady there was helpful (helped us find a petrol station to fill up on return)
- William S. | 03.06.2011 00:00 Great rental car experience. Your agent at Victoria Station was very helpful and informative. Returning the car was very easy. Victoria is a very convenient location to pick up a rental car in London.
- Vincenzo B. | 15.05.2011 00:00 the australian guy, in your victoria place, is a good man, very kind and competent
- Ian T. | 12.05.2011 00:00 Loved the car and service.
- Alexander A. | 05.05.2011 00:00 Check-in and Return Service at the Victoria Station Sixt booking office was, as always, first class.
- Neil H. | 05.05.2011 00:00 Quick, easy, cheap, hassle free.
- Awang Mohamad Edwani A. | 17.03.2011 00:00 Staff at the kiosk (male & female) were extremely helpful and friendly. I would highly commend them both who entertained my questions as well as keeping me relaxed as this was the day the tsunami struck Japan - with real possibility of it reaching my home that is a small island in the South China Sea. Perhaps they didnt realize it,...
- John G. | 16.12.2010 00:00 Miles at the Victoria Station is ace, always pleasant and very helpful. Must say the VW Sicrocco is SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRR COOL and nice to drive .
- Noel B. | 05.12.2010 00:00 Mr.Miles has good customer care and he know's what he is doing.
- John D. | 28.10.2010 00:00 I have always been very happy with Myles the manager and Sixt THE TIMES is running a series on car rental companies and dodgy tactis and I have written saying the answer is to use Sixt.
- Rochelle J. | 14.10.2010 00:00 the manager at the Victoria Station office was excellent. very personable, flexible and helpful. i would definitely recommend sixt to friends and colleagues.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Victoria Station LONC09
|Apcoa Eccleston Bridge|
|SW1W 9SJ London|
Location plan - how to find us
This station is serviced by the Victoria, Circle and District line as well as National Rail services. Inside the station follow signs to the Victoria place shopping and food area. Once there follow signs to the taxi rank and Victoria Place shopping centre, where you will find the branch located outside on the right hand side.
Bus line 2,8,16,36,38,52,73,82,148,185,239,436,211,C1,C10 all stop at Victoria Station. Walk into the main Victoria station and follow signs to the Victoria shopping and food area, once there follow signs to the taxi rank. The branch is located outside the building on the right hand side.
From the South: travel along A202 Vauxhall Bridge road staying in the right hand lane, and then bear left onto B324 Warwick Way (with an Argos on the right hand side). Follow the road along to the traffic lights and bear right onto A3213 Belgrave Road, continue straight ahead and turn right into the Victoria Station car park.
Although we are located within the London Victoria Train station complex, we are located outside in the APCOA public car park. Make your way towards the shopping complex (up the escalators in the main concourse) and follow the signs towards the taxi rank. We are located here betwene the entrance and exit to the Gatwick Express. Please note, as we are located in a public car park we do not provide on-site parking for customers vehicles.
The branch is located outside of the congestion charge zone, however if you wish to go into the zone then it will cost £10/day. Please ask for more information when checking out
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up