London Kings Cross Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at London Kings Cross
Kings cross is one of the oldest and most well know stations in London, having opened over 150 years ago, following plans dating back over 160 years. Kings Cross and StPancras are important hubs in London's transport network, linking both overground and underground stations. This station also offers international travel, as this is now home of the Eurostar connecting passengers from London to Paris. St. Pancras station also offers an array of shops, cafes and restaurants, whether a quick stop whilst travelling or going for a leisurely meal, St. Pancras is a great place to visit, even just to marvel at the architecture of this exciting new building. Both Euston Road and Pentonville Road run outside the stations and with the Angel Islington a short walk away, you have a rare opportunity to pretend you are playing a giant real life version of UK Monopoly. Aside from being well known and invaluable resource to daily commuters within London, the station has gained international attention in recent years and gained something of a cult status due to it's mentions in the Harry Potter books where the Hogwarts express departs from platform 9 and 3quarters at Kings Cross.
Top five things to do in Kings Cross:
1. Take a shopping trip around St Pancras Station
2. Enjoy a day out at London Zoo
3. Rent a boat and row around on the boating Lake in Regents park
4. Take a short car trip to all the main sites in London including the London eye and Big ben!
5. Learn a little French and take a day trip on the Eurostar to Paris!
Car hire at Kings Cross
If you are looking for car hire in Kings Cross then Sixt offer a great range of both cars and vans. We are conveniently situated just a short walk from London Kings Cross Station. As with most of our London car hire locations, Sixt Kings Cross offers a full range of vehicles both in terms of cars and vans and can rent anything from a small economy car right up to a 7 seater people carrier or a luxury BMW or Mercedes.
If you are looking for van hire then we also have commercial vehicles to suit any need whether you are moving house orneed a van for day to day business use
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at London Kings Cross
|Address:||1 Brewery Road|
|N7 9QJ London GB +44-844-5760234|
|GDS - Code:||LONC04|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Nicolas P. | 25.11.2013 12:50 Very accommodating and provided a bigger van at very short notice! Very good service all round
- Graeme L. | 21.11.2013 10:40 The employees were professional and personable. Normal and genuine people providing a good service.
- Peter W. | 12.11.2013 13:45 Good vehicle, great staff, no hard selling. Good experience. First time I have used SIXT, won't be the last!
- Kay P. | 03.11.2013 14:19 I received brilliant, friendly service and a very reasonably priced up-grade on the day. I will definitely use SixT again.
- Pearse H. | 21.10.2013 10:44 Very good !! Usually use EUROPCAR but found sist much better and more efficient !! Will use in future and reccomend .
- Junior T. | 19.10.2013 13:01 I always find my visit to the Kings Cross branch simple but effective. Definitely top knotch!!!! :)
- Pete R. | 10.10.2013 19:21 Very nice and friendly and reasonabley priced.
- Vibool P. | 10.10.2013 12:39 It's very convenient, within 5 min of registration and process, you can drive it away.
- James H. | 07.10.2013 10:11 I've use the brand for years. It's always been good, though pick up can sometimes be slow. Staff at the Kings Cross branch are always decent and helpful.FYI - I recently rented from Europcar/Alamo/National on Pentonville Road, London due to price. I used to go there a long time ago. This time they were inefficient, patronising and...
- Matthew D. | 07.10.2013 09:55 The person who checked me in, and her colleague who dealt with me when I returned the van, were both pleasant and efficient.The whole process was simple, quick, and stress-free, which was a pleasant surprise compared to most of the other experiences I've had renting from other firms.
- Gerard H. | 19.09.2013 12:21 My main reason for renting was that the price was the lowest for a reputable company. I have used Sixt at home and abroad for car and van rental, the process and staff at the King's cross branch was the best so far.The only critical area was that I thought the van could have been cleaned between rentals, it wasn't filthy but it did...
- Masud A. | 10.09.2013 14:42 Sixt team at kings cross are simply amazing ...Specially Branch Manager and Tibi ...
- Paul B. | 08.09.2013 13:56 Good bunch of folk and happy to do business.Well done
- Laura C. | 30.08.2013 10:34 The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful at the King Cross branch, I would definitely use SIxt again as a result.
- Maureen O. | 28.08.2013 11:35 I was very happy with every aspect of renting a vehicle from Sixt. No hidden costs great service and staff. Uncomplicated transaction. I would definately recommend to friends.
- Neil John G. | 27.08.2013 17:11 I continue to be contented with the service I always receive from Sixt and their appointed agents every time I rent a vehicle from your company. I am always happy to recommend your company to relatives & friends.
- Clayton C. | 27.08.2013 08:20 No queue at rental or return, efficient employees, clean car. At the time of rental, an employee looked over the car for damages thoroughly with me and added some things we found. At return, I didn't feel like Sixt was trying to find an excuse to charge damage fees (like other hire firms do).
- Francesco F. | 25.08.2013 07:03 Never had problem and my favourite rental company so far
- Claire B. | 23.08.2013 10:21 Staff on pick up very friendly. I asked for car with large boot space as have baby (and therefore lots of stuff!) and very pleased with size of car received. Booking easy online.
- Nna Khady C. | 20.08.2013 23:30 The rental process and the return were quick and efficient. the presonnel at the branch was friendly and they upgraded me, no fuss. The prices were very reasonnable. All in all, a great experience and a company I would definitely recommend.
- Jonathan K. | 14.08.2013 09:45 The guys were incredibly organised and very helpful. Especially the guy in the garage who gave me the keys and reviewed the vehicle when I brought it back
- Anthony P. | 13.08.2013 14:42 The branch are always willing to find me the vehicle that I need on the day that I require it.
- Gabi K. | 11.08.2013 10:09 We used SIXT for van hire. The staff and manager were very helpful, adjusted my booking when I needed to change pick up times and even gave me a lift home at the end as I had a heavy bag. The vehicle we hired was in very good condition and lovely to drive - unexpected for a long wheel base van! I was very pleased overall with the...
- Kitty M. | 19.07.2013 10:25 Sixt's rental process, from booking to returning the car, is the most efficient and pleasant I've ever experienced in London. I was especially happy that no unnecessary paperwork was required.
- Andrew L. | 14.07.2013 12:28 All the staff at Kings Cross branch are efficient and friendly
- Lewis L. | 14.07.2013 10:11 The Citroen DS3 convertible was the ideal car for a long weekend in the sun. Reasonably priced and drove perfectly. Thanks.
- Tariqur R. | 13.07.2013 09:41 great service overall and a bargain
- Henrietta C. | 07.07.2013 15:16 The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. I found the service to be excellent. The car was perfect for my needs at the time. I would definitely hire again from SIXT.
- Simon J. | 24.06.2013 09:47 Frusutrated that the radio had a fault, but otherwise was happy enough.the service was no-frills, but so was the price, so will rent again.
- Christiopher C. | 23.06.2013 12:21 The "full" tank of fuel wasn't actually full at start of rental. However this was quickly resolved by the manager Vasantha who made a refund to cover the excess fuel I paid for when I filled the tank just before returning the van. Many thanks.
- Savas P. | 17.06.2013 10:26 Everything was simple & service was very friendly.Highly recomended.
- Francescsa W. | 17.06.2013 10:18 Great service would definitely recommend :-)
- Lachlan S. | 15.06.2013 19:35 very straightforward and easy to deal with
- Annette B. | 08.06.2013 12:57 I was a happy customer,the service and staff were very polite and efficient.
- Warner T. | 06.06.2013 17:43 staff were very friendly, informative, and very professional. they answered all my questions and made it a very pleasant experience.
- Mustafa A. | 28.05.2013 16:59 Smooth and quick rental process. Thanks a lot.
- Przemyslaw M. | 28.05.2013 14:44 The service is absolutly greate :) I gonna use them all the time from now !!
- Mohamed S. | 18.05.2013 14:36 Excellent customer service, friendly, polite and helpful. Would recommend to others.
- Rachel M. | 16.05.2013 23:33 Really chuffed to find a company with nice helpful staff and all went smoothly.
- Nicholas M. | 13.05.2013 10:43 Really good customer service and great car.
- Lawrence P. | 07.05.2013 06:22 I very happy customer. Quick and efficient service, a great van, good price.
- Sarah C. | 06.09.2012 00:00 The manager and staff at the St. Pancras station were extremely helpful in getting us into a vehicle that worked for us after we forgot to notify them that we needed a vehicle with an automatic transmission.
- Craig S. | 08.06.2012 00:00 Manager is well recommended.
- Angelica B. | 07.06.2012 00:00 The manager who helped me at the Kings Cross branch was so so great! He was super helpful and kind and would recommend his service any day! Thank you!!!
- Adam T. | 19.04.2012 00:00 I would appreciate it if you could pass this on: The Manager at Sixt suggested an upgrade on the model of my rental. Not only was it a great deal, it was a fantastic car and made my trip more enjoyable and far, far more comfortable.
- Dean M. | 16.02.2012 00:00 This may not be helpful but....Dealing with the staff at Kings Cross has always been great. The office staff are always nice and act quickly and the guys in the garage dealing with the cars (and truck on this occasion) are helpful and friendly. Please pass on this msg as I would like all of the staff there to know that I go back to...
- Jeremy G. | 09.02.2012 00:00 The team at Kings Cross were very friendly and proffessional. Very happy with service i got
- Thomas C. | 24.11.2011 00:00 I always choose sixt at kings cross - best staff at any hire car location I have found across the world - seriously!
- William J. | 13.10.2011 00:00 My only comment would be that I was extremely satisfied with the staff and car I received from your company, all of them, from the front desk on arriving to the guys in the garage on collecting and returning the car, I would most definitely recommend Sixt @ Kings Cross to all my colleagues traveling to the UK and would in fact go out...
- David M. | 29.07.2011 00:00 Staff very friendly and helpful. Pleasure to deal with. Will recommend to others as well.Thank you
- Karl R. | 29.07.2011 00:00 Great service. Could have the reception on the ground floor and not up stairs. Great price for my holiday.
- Claudia S. | 05.07.2011 00:00 Kings Cross sixt team is always very helpful and I always get what i need even at a short notice.
- Joan R. | 30.06.2011 00:00 A speedy professional service. Good clean lorry and a helpful smiley gentleman to hand it over to me. What more could I ask. Seamless. Excellent company. Thank you.
- Len S. | 14.04.2011 00:00 Frankly, it couldn't have been better.
- Thomas A. | 24.03.2011 00:00 Great customer service recieved at Kings Cross branch. Will definitly use this branch again. Look forward to more good offers available.
- Jason W. | 04.03.2011 00:00 Great service and the Golf exceeded expectations. Will use Sixt from now on.
- Daniel F. | 24.02.2011 00:00 great car, friendly staff (even though it was still only 8am on sunday morning)! i will definitely use sixt again!
- Amy F. | 24.02.2011 00:00 From start to finish, my car rental with Sixt was of the highest standard. I chose Sixt because of price but will return for the best customer care in the car rental business.
- Zixuan P. | 17.02.2011 00:00 Excellent and extremely helpful and understanding staff at Caledonian road branch. Will definitely go back there again. A++
- Andrew P. | 03.02.2011 00:00 Very good value. Significantly better than the other large rental firms.
- Owen M. | 03.02.2011 00:00 Very helpful staff, great vehicle and fantastic value for money. Thanks
- Thomas C. | 13.01.2011 00:00 All in all, happy with the experience. I asked to be dropped of at the station on the return of the car but this couldn't be done - I felt that it was more a question that no one could be bothered. They chap at the front desk offered me an upgrade on collection - would use Sixt again.
- Thomas W. | 13.01.2011 00:00 Excellent service, fantastic price wi recommend and use again.
- Ian B. | 06.01.2011 00:00 The service in Islington was excellent, the car was great and the whole process was easy.I will definately use SIXT again.
- Chanphyna B. | 18.11.2010 00:00 Michael was of a very high standard helper. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will be recommending to everyone who wants to hire cars. :)
- Claire C. | 18.11.2010 00:00 Very helpful and friendly staff at the branch and at customer service when I rang up. Great service. Thank you
- Ronald W. | 11.11.2010 00:00 Really easy, very affordable, really good vehicle - cannot possibly complain.
- Brendan H. | 06.11.2010 00:00 I have to say the rental pick up and return (even on a Sunday) could not have been better, many thanks.
- Lisa H. | 21.10.2010 00:00 Pleasant customer serviceNice vanall good
- Karen Christina D. | 10.12.2009 00:00 Great van, great condition, people very nice.
- Mazerschi C. | 20.11.2009 00:00 I really dont have any sugestions. It was my first time hiring a car in the UK and I have to say that was a very nice experience.Thank you and be sure that if I'll ever need to rent a car again, you will be my first choice.
- Jere F. | 22.10.2009 00:00 Wonderful, kind and helpful staff. Prices are excellent and the quality of cars outstanding keep up the good work. My favorite location is Kings Cross and I would definitely go back wonderful staff and cars
- Kimberly G. | 22.10.2009 00:00 Very good service - very quick and efficient. I particularly liked the online check in which meant that I could pick up the van in 10 mins. The van was in good condition and the value for money was excellent. I could also drop it back off at 8am before work which was ideal! Will definitely use Sixt next time!
- Benjamin M. | 15.10.2009 00:00 Thanks you guys were the best,hassle free. I am coming back to you. Thanks once again B Marks
- John Robert P. | 01.10.2009 00:00 keep up the excellent service !
- Paul C. | 27.09.2009 00:00 Your service has always proved to be very reliable, professional and helpful. Thank you.
- Matthew I. | 17.09.2009 00:00 Office staff very friendly and helpful!
- Kiran S. | 17.09.2009 00:00 Good customer service, good quality of vehicle. Flexibility when I needed to change my plans. Couldn't have asked for better.
- Ryan T. | 03.09.2009 00:00 The German girl behind the counter at the Kings Cross Sixt depot was very helpful and polite. She was a pleasure to deal with and is an asset to your organisation. She was well presented, smiled and understood the concept of customer service.
- Kiran D. | 03.09.2009 00:00 Staff were very friendly. Rental process was also very easy.
- Laura O. | 20.08.2009 00:00 I found your service and vehicle very good value for money and will 100% use Sixt frequently in the future
- Louise O. | 27.07.2009 00:00 Brilliant service at Kings Cross - thank you
- Lee A. | 16.07.2009 00:00 Internet booking is a great way to gain quick access to service and one which i highly recommend.Service and staff polite,pleasant and curtious.
- Stephen B. | 12.07.2009 00:00 staff at kings cross are wonderfull
- Simeon G. | 09.07.2009 00:00 Surprisingly quick to pick up the car (even without online check -in) Most other rental companies let you wait for half an hour or so/
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Kings Cross LONC04
|1 Brewery Road|
|N7 9QJ London|
Location plan - how to find us
Subway/Tube: Piccadilly Line in northern direction, stop Caledonian Road, one stop after Kings Cross station. When you come out of the Tube turn right and then the 2nd.street on the right hand side. By entering the street you will see the Sixt sign on the left hand side. Bus routes: 274, 17, 91, 259
Driving north from Kings Cross Station on York Way or Caledonian Road. Follow York way for 1,5 miles. When you drive up the hill after the railway bridge turn right at the traffic light into Brewery Road. The branch is just before the end of the road on the right. If you take the Caledonian Road route follow the street for 1,5 miles and turn left opposite Pentonvile Prison into Brewery Road. The branch is on the left hand side.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up