London Edgware Road Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Elaine C. | 01.08.2014 11:32 I have already booked by next hire car with you!
- Doyle A. | 11.07.2014 11:22 This is the second time I have rented a car from this office, once again I was very happy with the process, we had a question which we phoned about on a Sunday and were impressed with the service we received in getting our answer. I will be using you again for sure, my thanks to all involved.Ps I particularly like the marketing...
- Chee Cheong M. | 09.03.2014 19:39 Overall I am please with the service and efficiency of the staff.
- Rabih H. | 13.02.2014 11:22 The staff at Edgware road branch extremely friendly and helpful.
- Rachel C. | 04.02.2014 10:38 Really friendly and helpful team at the Sixt Edgware Rd branch! Had a great experience
- Faruk D. | 21.01.2014 19:11 Thank you for being there when we need you
- Harman Faiz H. | 08.01.2014 02:14 It was a good experience. The staff were friendly and helpful. The car was in a very good condition and frugal with the fuel consumption.
- Andre G. | 07.01.2014 22:23 A very pleasant surprise at such a good quality vehicle at a good price and very professional and friendly staff.
- Marc M. | 13.12.2013 10:54 Keep the good work up!
- Ali Ozan P. | 29.11.2013 16:23 I like SIXT for its competitive prices, accessible locations and early payment discounts. On this occasion, i was offered a free upgrade, which is a good incentive to come back in the future.
- Ciaran F. | 06.11.2013 10:41 I would have liked it if the vehicle I ordered was actually stocked, it's a little bit misleading online. Staff at branch were great though.
- John H. | 06.11.2013 00:04 I thought the service I received was quite exceptional: the whole process from reserving the car to returning it was very efficient and straightforward. Staff were very helpful and courteous. Add to this the excellent value I received and who could ask for more? It is just a shame that I had to travel all the way in from Colindale -...
- Claire M. | 18.10.2013 02:57 I just wanted to say how seamless and pleasurable you made the whole rental experience. I have not rented a car for some time and my experiences in the past were not good. It was a pleasant surprise to find how easy you made it. The car provided (a small automatic Audi)was excellent and very economical on fuel. One tiny suggestion i...
- Kirrily H. | 19.09.2013 10:32 I really appreciated the friendly service by the lady on reception - the same one booking out and checking in.
- Vishal P. | 19.09.2013 10:23 Ms. Danielle Annor was beyond excellent and made the whole process of renting a car for the first time ever extremely delightful! I would happily rent a car from Sixt everytime I visit the UK or Europe if you have executives like Danielle assisting us in working.
- Kerry B. | 01.08.2013 12:50 All very simple and straightforward, the staff were efficient and human and the van lovely to drive.
- Simon H. | 29.07.2013 12:12 Very happy with the service and would definitely use you again
- Tiong Hian O. | 28.07.2013 23:50 I want to put on record my thanks to your employee who was on duty on 6 July 2013 helped me to load the three heavy luggage onto the rental car. I am also thankful SixT that upgraded my rental car to Skoda Octiva, I enjoyed driving the economical diesel power car.Thank you very much once again
- Andrew A. | 27.07.2013 10:00 The service is very good and I have been using the company for a number of years so very satisfied.
- Adebayo O. | 26.07.2013 21:57 Danielle and Chavez are terrific staff,
- Peter M. | 23.07.2013 22:02 A most happy customer. Thank you
- Nadir M. | 23.07.2013 11:58 Overall very efficient & professional. No Hassle & good vehicle. Keep up the good job & service.
- Alex C. | 13.07.2013 12:58 The employees were very helpful and took care to explain the details of my rental arrangement and vehicle with me. At no point was I made to feel as though I was taking too long to get familiar with the vehicle after they handed it over to me in the car park. Sixt's rates were also very competitive, and they will be my first choice for...
- Massimo Z. | 11.07.2013 12:26 In few words I have been very satisfied, the prices, offers and service are great.
- Richard M. | 02.07.2013 08:19 great car good price, unlimited muilage and didnt feel ripped off by the daliy cost of reducing the ecess!~
- Peter D. | 09.06.2013 07:47 Loved the Volvo V60 diesel, will hire again next holiday
- Louis G. | 03.06.2013 08:28 I was impressed with the quality of service at the Edgware Road/Bell Street location. They were friendly and efficient. After my positive experience, I would definitely rent from Sixt again and return to that same location to be helped by the same great time that helped me with this rental car.
- Charles G. | 30.05.2013 11:35 Thanks very much to all the staff -v helpful & efficient
- Abdel Fatah A. | 29.05.2013 15:51 that was good service thank you and see you again.
- Sherif T. | 14.05.2013 14:22 Great price, great car and great service overall
- Simon C. | 13.05.2013 21:05 Very impressive service, attentive staff and an all round good experience for my first van rental using Sixt. What could have been a long and complicated day was made very easy.
- Nicholas J. | 24.04.2013 00:00 I highly commend the bell st store on there service from start to finish all the staff were great and a pleasure to deal with wasil was great and the manager was very helpful
- Steve P. | 24.04.2013 00:00 Great service from staff at branch
- Francesca L. | 14.04.2013 00:00 The receptionist or booking agent was superb.
- Dominik Michael H. | 04.04.2013 00:00 Ich war sehr zufrieden. Die Anmietung war einfach und schnell.
- Chung-Wei K. | 18.03.2013 00:00 Lady at reception was extremely helpful and friendly. Enjoyed the good service, smiles and advice, which was very welcome on such a stressful day of my move.
- Fiona M. | 07.02.2013 00:00 The team are very good to deal with.
- Miss Rachel R. | 07.02.2013 00:00 Service was top notch!
- Giacomo O. | 10.01.2013 00:00 I would like to thanks Menelik of the Edgware road branch and his team as they were reactive in addressing my issues with the latest reservations and offered me an upgrade at a reasonable rate. That's the way to build a customer relationship.
- Jason N. | 08.01.2013 00:00 Very good customer service from start to finish
- Christopher W. | 20.12.2012 00:00 I very much appreciate that as a Sixt Gold Card holder,I sometimes get a good upgrade on the car booked - it always helps! I regularly book cars at the Edgware Road (Bell Street) site, and they are very helpful and prompt and friendly.
- Christian G. | 06.12.2012 00:00 Keep up the good work.
- Farhad S. | 06.12.2012 00:00 Nothing I can think of. It was as easy as I could image.
- Rowan S. | 05.11.2012 00:00 Excellent van that I hired for my house moving and reasonable price so was very pleased with my hire. Thanks!
- Maurizo M. | 18.10.2012 00:00 be able to leave the car after the work time
- Burak K. | 18.10.2012 00:00 went smoothly. Fantastic car and service as usual
- Eduardo D. | 14.10.2012 00:00 tudo muito fácil e rápido
- John S. | 11.10.2012 00:00 The rental agent at the desk and the man who prepared the car were very professional and friendly men. This was a much better experience than my last rental from another dealer. Thank you. JOHN SULLIVAN
- Laval L. | 05.10.2012 00:00 Excellent service from the manager.Thanks again and keep up the good work.
- Peter D. | 28.09.2012 00:00 Excellent service, courteous staff, prompt and efficient.That's all I want.
- Imran J. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Fantastic accommodating staff!
- Sajida T. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Service and car was excellen
- William N. | 30.08.2012 00:00 The person to whom I returned the van was extremely helpful and considerate, took me to a nearby petrol station to fill up. Much appreciated.
- Anna B. | 23.08.2012 00:00 all great - thank you
- Alejandro Gabriel Enrique T. | 16.08.2012 00:00 David (if I am not mistaken) was really friendly and gave me an excellent attention. Thanks very much to him and to six.
- Christopher W. | 02.08.2012 00:00 I was very happy, as a Gold Card holder, that my original booking of a Ford Mondeo Estate was upgraded to a Volvo V60 Estate - which made for a very enjoyable week's driving! Thank you.
- Yassar A. | 27.07.2012 00:00 Branch manager at edgeware road bell street car park branch is an excellent
- Bruno C. | 26.07.2012 00:00 Good stuff!
- Roel P. | 26.07.2012 00:00 Very kind employees with an excellent service.
- Ann Marcella F. | 23.07.2012 00:00 staff friendly and fast at bell street nw1
- Wahid S. | 24.06.2012 00:00 Great service and will use again!
- Tim M. | 14.06.2012 00:00 Friendly staff
- Nicholas S. | 14.06.2012 00:00 Keep doing what you are doing & promote Deirdre she - and all of the other staff at your Bell Str, London branch - were perfect in every regard, i could not have been better served, especially over the Jubilee weekend. Your staff were polite, helpful, punctual and a pleasure to deal with. Kind regardsNicholas Spencer a v hp customer
- Carlos Alberto M. | 11.06.2012 00:00 The Ladies at the counter Provide very good costumer service! Your company should be proud of having them work for you.. Excelente service..
- Sabri S. | 24.05.2012 00:00 Great customer service
- Jennifer M. | 17.05.2012 00:00 The pick-up service is great. Add a drop-off at the end and it's a 5* review.
- Harry U. | 10.05.2012 00:00 Staff were very helpful!
- Mohd Ramli A. | 09.04.2012 00:00 Because of unavailablity of the vehicle i booked you upgraded me into a Skoda which turned out to be a pleasant surprise because the car was just fantastic and was a breeze driving the country roads of England. Last but not least your people at the counter were simply great. Keep the good work going!
- Tom B. | 29.03.2012 00:00 Very easy experience, very helpful friendly staff
- Mohamed A. | 22.03.2012 00:00 Just thanks..always i chose Sixt and always i will )
- Kanat M. | 01.03.2012 00:00 Excellent service
- Daniel D. | 23.02.2012 00:00 I you are doing everything right!
- Hashim A. | 30.01.2012 00:00 Outstanding, helpful, prof. and friendly staff. Congrats and keep it up.Only thing is the locatin/office is hard to find with s mall sixt sign on the garage wall.
- Sadri K. | 12.01.2012 00:00 With no exaggeration, this was simply the best car rental experience, I have had. As an executive who has travelled around the globe, I have rented cars from all of the more well known companies in many cosmopolitan cities in the last 30 years. What made the experience unique was the attitude of the staff, specially the manager Ms....
- Harmen V. | 03.01.2012 00:00 Good value for money, speedy and efficient with friendly staff. Can't think of anything to make this better.
- Chris L. | 31.12.2011 00:00 Deidre, the lady working at the Desk in Edgware Road was extremely friendly, polite and helpful and is the main reason why the experience of using SIXT was so satisfactory.
- Cynthia M. | 24.12.2011 00:00 I used your Edgware Road, London office. Very high marks to Deidre who could not have been more helpful.
- Dror T. | 22.12.2011 00:00 the car i got was better than i expectedthe branch opening hours were longer than advertized
- Robert W. | 15.12.2011 00:00 The staff, particularly the young South African receptionist, were all extremely friendly and helpful.Well done !
- Martin F. | 02.12.2011 00:00 Very helpful staff and nice to see no hidden charges.
- Errikos K. | 01.12.2011 00:00 This was our first rental with Sixt and everything went really smoothly. The staff were polite, helpful and friendly. We will definitely be using them again in the future.
- David M. | 24.11.2011 00:00 Keep up the good work. Good service, and pleasant staff.To be able to return the vehicle on a Sunday, helps allot. Kind Regards.Happy customer.
- Altaf A. | 23.11.2011 00:00 Keep up With the very good service and high quality cars.
- Tristan S. | 17.11.2011 00:00 great car, great price, great service. couldn't have asked for anything else.
- Katerina W. | 29.09.2011 00:00 Thanks to your helpful and understanding staff working on Sat and Sun mornings.
- Clint P. | 19.08.2011 00:00 We rented from your kings cross branch as well. In both cases the cars were good and the service exellent.
- Kristian M. | 04.08.2011 00:00 Thank you for NOT using automatic / voice activated questions and answers when I initally contacted you. I called Hertz first but got so aggravated by the amount of time it was taking to book a van only to discover there was nothing available from a nearby pick-up location. My experience was much faster with Sixt and included a human...
- Moray A. | 04.08.2011 00:00 Polite, helpful staff at Edgware Road branch.
- Simon M. | 07.07.2011 00:00 We receieved a better car than we expected at no extra cost! Great service will be using you again!
- Diego Y. | 02.07.2011 00:00 The cars are very clean and well looked after .
- Bernard E. | 15.06.2011 00:00 Your staff were very helpful and I was able to hire an excellent Volvo Automatic on the Bank Holiday Monday. Many thanks.
- Michael A. | 14.06.2011 00:00 This is an excellent company to deal with. No problems at all, very efficient and I'll certainly use you again when I come to London.
- Adil H. | 27.05.2011 00:00 I like sixt car rental and I am going be a good custumer with company.
- Graham B. | 26.05.2011 00:00 All good - if anything I would try and book direct next time as my most recent rental was booked via easycar. I was upgraded on my vehicle and very pleased with the upgrade.
- Ignacio F. | 19.05.2011 00:00 Great staff, efficient and quick, no hasle
- Arec K. | 12.05.2011 00:00 In the main, fantastic service :)
- Diego P. | 05.05.2011 00:00 Very pleasant experience. Picking the car was very fast - the staff was very efficient. When returning the car, I was given an option to return the car out of business hours, which was very convenient.
- Nemile A. | 02.05.2011 00:00 A very good, efficient and professional team. Understood my requirements and worked to solve issues. Overall found their approach friendly and reasonable (when it came to refuelling) as such I felt I could trust the team and their advice and would definitely use them again.
- Neil B. | 28.04.2011 00:00 Very good service at a reasonable price.
- David K. | 18.04.2011 00:00 excellent price, service & vehicle
|Address:||Bell Street Car Park|
|NW1 5BZ London GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONC07|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Welcome to the London Edgware Road Sixt rent a car office
Edgware Road is famous for its Middle Eastern restaurants, diverse culture, and one of the largest outdoor markets in London, the Church Street Market. Other attractions nearbyinclude MarbleArch, Abbey Road made famous by The Beatles, and London's most popular shopping street Oxford Street. Those looking for some cultural cuisine, Edgeware road is home to several Maroush and shawarma restaurants which are open through the night.
With its close proximity to Camden, a short drive will find you in the real cultural hub in London, home to the infamous Camden Stablesmarket, Camden Lock Market and Camden village, hosting over 1000 shops and market stalls selling everything from Vintage clothing, furniture, art, gifts and a world food market where you can try all different cuisines from all over the globe. Camden is also infamous for its quirkiness, be sure to see a few bright yellow mohiccans and shops filled with alternative clothing.
For those lookingfor entertainment and culture London's famous West End is only a short drive away from the branch with a huge choice of theatres showing musicals, plays and performancesthroughout the year, from old classics like the Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables to recent successes like Mamma Mia or Mary Poppins.
Top Five things to do in Edgeware Road:
1. Visit a Maroush Restaurant
2. Takea trip to Camden market and find yourself a bargain!
3. Take a short drive to the west-end and enjoy some musical theatre
4. Take a stroll to a Shisha bar, and enjoy the wonderful sights and smells
5. Visit the Subway Gallery, under Edgware road.
Sixt Edgware Road car and van hire branch is ideally located within the Bell Street car park within walking distance of Kilburn, Camden Town and Kensington. The branch is situated between Regents Park and Hyde Park Sixt Edgware Road offers a great range of premium cars available for long and short term hire including various models of WV Golf, Toyota Auris, VW Jetta, Mercedes C-Class and Mercedes E-Class. The quality of our fleet is what sets SIXT apart from many of our local competitors. Vans and trucks are also available to hire for long and short term rentals. Our fleet includes vans of all sizes from small Ford Transit Connect vans up to large Convoy Luton trucks. As a SIXT customer you can take advantage of cheap car hire deals online, reservations can also be made in the branch. Van hire is also available both online and in branch.The SIXT Edgware Road car and van hire branch is ideally located within the Bell Street car park within walking distance of Kilburn, Camden Town and Kensington. The branch is situated between RegentsPark and Hyde Park and other attractions nearby include Marble Arch, Abbey Road made famous by the Beetles, and London%u2019s most popular shopping street Oxford Street. Edgware Road is famous for itsMiddle Eastern restaurants, and one of the largest outdoor markets in London, the Church Street Market. SIXT Edgware Road offer a great range of premium cars available for long and short term hire including various models of WV Golf, Toyota Auris, VW Jetta, Mercedes C-Class and Mercedes E-Class. The quality of our fleet is what sets SIXT apart from many of our local competitors. Vans and trucks are also available to hire for long and short term rentals. Our fleet includes vans of all sizes from small Ford Transit Connect vans up to large Convoy Luton trucks. As a SIXT customer you can take advantage of cheap car hire deals online, reservations can also be made in the branch. Van hire is also available both online and in branch.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Edgware Road LONC07
|Bell Street Car Park|
|NW1 5BZ London|
Location plan - how to find us
Edgware Road Tube Station on the Bakerloo Line. Turn right out of the station exit on Edgware road, then turn right onto bell street and the Bell Street car park will be on your right hand side.
The bus line 6,16,98,414 stops are located on either side.
Take the A40 towards Kings cross, turn left onto Lisson grove(B507). Left onto Broadley Street, then turn left onto Penfold Street. Turn right now Bell Street drive towards the end of the road.The branch is situated on the left hand side in Bell Street NCP Car Park.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles