London Bow Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Duncan M. | 08.12.2014 16:33 No criticisms what so ever. The vehicle was ace, the staff amazing and the price and service bang on... Will definitely use you again! Many thanks and keep up the good work.
- Dh J. | 27.03.2014 12:10 I've rented from sixt before, the prices are competitive, the collection and return of the vehicle is efficient. My expereince has always been positive which is not something I can say about all the other companies I have used. The staff are always professional, helpful and friendly.
- William M. | 07.03.2014 11:05 Website is excellent! Prices were also very competitive and the staff polite.
- Julian L. | 07.03.2014 08:09 The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Thankyou for a good experience.
- Giacomo O. | 21.02.2014 19:13 Your staff really assisted me and went one step beyond to make the rental experience pleasant. Help with the GPS, the vehicle, courtesy and courtesy. Brilliant!
- Peter E. | 09.02.2014 12:05 Everyone at SIXT Bow was friendly and helpful.
- Olabisi O. | 03.02.2014 22:15 It was quiet nice to know there are company that are very realiable and efficient
- Louise Jane D. | 01.02.2014 17:04 very impressed by the low cost for customers between 23 and 25, I have not found another company that can compete with you for this. Great service, very happy to have used your company.
- Stephen B. | 22.01.2014 16:03 I chose SIXT because of the enhanced insurance options. The excess waiver & reduced excess insurance. Though I ended up not having to claim on the insurance - I still prefer to have peace of mind.
- Michael P. | 08.01.2014 08:27 The staff were extremely helpful and explained everything I needed to know.
- Fatih D. | 04.01.2014 11:27 I was quite happy with te service apart from the fact that a young driver fee was added very later on in the process. This wasnt so transparent and if anything, was very misleading. There was a £90 difference between the initial price I was going to pay and final price I paid.
- Kathleen Louise p M. | 03.01.2014 15:33 Staff courteous and friendly. Everything explained clearly and the location of SIXT in Bow was very convenient for me.
- Robert L. | 31.12.2013 17:27 I have used Bow office for many years - they have always been excellent to customers, me included. Long may they continue.
- Mustafa O. | 22.12.2013 16:01 Expensiveeeeer
- Obinna I. | 07.12.2013 16:36 I was very happy with the services I got. Keep it up Sixt..
- Jenny J. | 05.12.2013 11:20 I was very satisfied with the rental, I would rent from Sixt again.
- Amyas V. | 03.12.2013 15:00 I was very impressed with the staff at the Wick Lane branch. Mr Johnson and his colleagues were friendly, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable.Excellent service all round, even extending to dropping me off at the nearest Tube station when I'd returned the van.
- Mark Anthony B. | 17.11.2013 11:28 Staff at your Bow offices were exceedingly helpful especially a young man called Farid!
- Husnara B. | 08.11.2013 23:09 Great service
- Azizul H. | 08.11.2013 14:20 Saieed is a good guy at bow make him a manger or give him a good pay rise
- Charlie A. | 29.10.2013 11:11 I thought the guy serving me was particularly helpful, friendly and efficient.
- Fiona R. | 24.10.2013 11:31 The gentleman working on the counter, I think his name was Farhan? He went out of his way to process my booking. I was very impressed.
- Adam R. | 20.10.2013 10:38 Sixt crew, the car, support - PERFECT
- De O. | 05.10.2013 15:53 I appreciate the service i received.politeness and friendly environment.
- Ali Ashrahul H. | 17.09.2013 21:28 I have received an excellent service from Sixt staff members at bow branch, especially what looked like the manager raj and the service provided has made me determined to hire from Sixt bow branch, the vehicle. I received was above expectation as it was an amg spec model, I hope this feedback doesn't go unnoticed and the members at the...
- Satpal S. | 10.09.2013 15:44 Mr syed gave exceptional service.
- Edward C. | 27.08.2013 16:15 Excellent service by your people very friendly and professional
- Susan G. | 26.08.2013 18:30 I found the employee at bow called Steve very, very helpful, considerate and empathetic.
- Hafizur S. | 26.08.2013 11:46 I only rent from Sixt, simple as that.
- Robert L. | 26.08.2013 11:00 I have been using Sixt for many years - possibly over 100 rentals. The staff make it great, and of course, branch location. The website has grown better over the years - now excellent.
- Anthony David P. | 09.08.2013 07:14 The staff at London Bow were excellent and very helpfull. As a result of my experience at Bow, I will deffinately rent from Sixt again and have recommended Sixt to my friends.Please pass on my comments to the staff at BowThank you
- Muhammed A. | 26.07.2013 20:35 I use six regularly for the above reasons and also recommend many others to use sixt.
- Michael O. | 20.07.2013 20:51 We were very satisfied with all aspects of our rental, easy booking, good pricing, good vehicle, and very efficient people at branch both on pick up and when we returned the vehicle. In fact they dropped us off at train station which we really appreciated. Excellent Thank You
- Adam H. | 20.07.2013 10:56 The staff were friendly and helpful and the van was exactly what I needed. Many thanks!
- Richard M. | 13.07.2013 09:48 Cheap and efficient - a rare combination to find. Many thanks.
- Nicolette S. | 12.07.2013 10:31 The Supervisor, Mr Sayad, at the Bow Road car depot was very professional and efficient. He was friendly and helpful and really cared about the customer. He managed expectations yet strived to make things as smooth and easy for us as possible. He is a credit to the SIXT team.
- Andrew M. | 09.07.2013 11:41 Your staff were polite knowledgeable and efficientI was offer a ride to the nearest bus stop when I returned the car and then given information regarding local bus routes which I found very courteous of the staff
- Paul M. | 08.07.2013 15:29 Every time I rent from Sixt, i'm left very, very satisfied. So much so tha I decided to become a member. Top service always reccomended.
- Andrew B. | 08.07.2013 08:24 As usual when using the Bow branch in London I found everything was straight forward and easy.
- Michael M. | 06.07.2013 14:13 All good....:-)
- Richard H. | 05.07.2013 10:17 I needed to extend the rental,so arrived at the Bow Sixt outlet 20 minutes before opening and Mr. Stephen Johnson (Sixt employee) was arriving for work and said "no problem Mr Hodgson, I'll sort out the paper work, just bring it back on Monday morning", outstanding, simply outstanding customer service!Thank you Stephen Johnson.
- Sonia N. | 04.07.2013 11:32 Staff were friendly and very helpful. Quick and easy process and the car was great.
- Adnan A. | 27.06.2013 19:54 Definitely I book again with sixth price I get cheaper than others hire car for only one day overall I am happy with the car and service I received from sixth
- Ross B. | 26.06.2013 08:00 The gentleman who rented the van to me was amazing.
- Abdeslam D. | 24.06.2013 10:51 Every member of staff was friendly and professional. I am now recommending Sixt to every friend and colleague.thank you
- Janice D. | 24.06.2013 10:41 Really economical car, everything was so easy for my first experience of carhire, and the family was able to have a much needed break at a very good price for a low income family. We will definitiely use SixT again,many thanks to the helpful staff too at Wick Lane E3
- Jamil A. | 16.06.2013 21:44 Staff was very friendly and professional did not have to wait long to get my car unlike other car rentals I have hired from
- Hamid A. | 16.06.2013 10:05 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HELP THAT WAS PROVIDED WAS EXCELLENT AND WAS ABOVE SATISFACTION.
- Derek M. | 28.05.2013 19:19 Just keep up your customer service
- Mohammed A. | 12.04.2012 00:00 Your head agent there was outstanding. I think it's important to comment on good service, and I have to say he went well out of his way in all relevant departments.
- Howard T. | 05.04.2012 00:00 Great service from the guys in Bow!
- Stephen B. | 28.04.2011 00:00 Extremely satisfied
- Matthew D. | 27.01.2011 00:00 I wanted to say a big thanks to the guys at Sixt Bow branch. They were as always very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend to friends. Matt
- Paul Thomas S. | 19.12.2010 00:00 You are doing just fine. Helpful, friendly and competent staff at the Bow office, good van and a great rate. The whole family agreed that it must have been our best customer experience for a very long time. As a consequence we have just bought some Sixt shares in Germany.
- Mohamed Abdulrahman M. | 25.06.2010 00:00 Very helpfull member of staff at bow, and excelent service. well done all of you
- Garry G. | 06.05.2010 00:00 Staff very friendly and efficient with the paperwork. Booking the car on the internet, pick-up and drop off all very smooth.
- Brian Q. | 30.04.2010 00:00 Fast and friendly service. My best rental experience.
- Nick C. | 12.11.2009 00:00 Staff at Bow are great.
- David H. | 11.11.2009 00:00 I was very impressed by the politeness and efficency of the Sixt staff at Bow. Thanks to them for making the whole hiring experience, and my trip in general, so easy.
- Peter C. | 09.11.2009 00:00 Just to say that all the staff at the Wick Lane, East London branch were extremely friendly and helpful. Also, the VW Golf I hired was very clean and a joy to drive. Very good value for money.
- Michael W. | 05.11.2009 00:00 The manager of the Bow site was extremely helpful, pleasant, informative and a credit to your company. As a result of this I would without hesitation use Sixt in the future.
- David A. | 23.10.2009 00:00 Very easy to book online. Excellent Van and VERY clean. Helpful staff.VERY impressed!
- Luke I. | 15.10.2009 00:00 Just like to say how friendly, professional and flexible all the team are at the Hackney Wick Branch in East London, really really great. Cheers
- Anderson V. | 14.10.2009 00:00 This was a smooth and affordable rental but what made this company standout from others I have used in the past is your staff. Faisal was a pleasure to deal with. He gave clear and concise information and was very professional, a shining example to Sixt. I would defiantly hire again with Sixt.
- Gereld S K. | 28.09.2009 00:00 Excellent service all round
- Terry H. | 06.08.2009 00:00 Found the staff at Bows helpful and efficient
- Christopher C. | 06.08.2009 00:00 Staff at Bow are great! Faisal (whom I dealth with when I was picking up the vehicle) was particulary helpful and friendly, much more so than at other rental stations for a wide range of rental companies that I have used over the years. People like that are a credit to your organisation.
- Geoffrey H. | 09.07.2009 00:00 Already sent you a message complimenting your Bow depot staff. Top chaps.
|Address:||411 Wick Lane|
|E3 2JG London GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONE08|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Welcome to the London Bow Sixt rent a car office
Bow is situated within East London, and is well known for being the cultural hub of London. Half the population in this area are under 30 and has created a vibrant mix of communities.Bow is situated very close to the venue for the 2012 Olympics, which has seen a huge revamp in the area, with many new hotels, restaurants and shops being built including the new opening of Westfield Stratfod, the Largest shopping centre in the UK and Europe. This is home to all the top high-street shops and has over 30 restaurants, a bowling alley, and giant vue cinema, so there is a lot of entertainment on offer.
As well as being home to re-development, Bow is also close to the O2 Arena. Firstly named the Mellenium Dome, it was created to cellebrate the new mellenuim and hold exhibits, but was later sold to O2, who have transformed it into the second largest music and sports venue in the UK, a multi-purpose indoor arena has a cpacity of up to 20,000 depending on the event which includes Musical events, comedy events, tennis games, darts, ice hockey, basketball boxing matches, martial arts, gymnastics, professional wrestling, 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics, film theatric and ice shows , charity christmas and new year celebrations. The O2 Arena holds the crown for being known as the Busiest music arena in the UK. Many Notable Comedians including Chris Rock andRussell Brand have performed live at the O2.
Bow is notably close the the Financial district of london, near to London's Tallest Building, Canary Wharf, which now holds a small shopping centre at the base of the building.
Top Five things to do in Bow:
1. Go to a live show at the O2 Arena
2. Visit Canary Wharf's shopping centre
3. Take a visit to Wesfield for a brilliant choice of restaurants and shops
4. Take a tour of the 2012 Olympics site
5. Take a short car journey to visit the main sites of London. .
Car Hire at Bow
Sixt car hire at Bow offers the ultimate solution for your holiday or business trip. Situated in East London, perfect location for the financial district and Olympics site. We have a wide range of cars in all sizes so you'll find the perfect hire car for your requirements. Whether you're looking for a luxury convertible, a large family car or a range of commercial vans and trucks for you to hire if you need to transport something a little more substantial than a car can carry.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Bow LONE08
|411 Wick Lane|
|E3 2JG London|
Location plan - how to find us
Take the A12 to Central London towards Stratford/Blackwell Tunnel. Shortly after Hackney Wick take the next exit signposted Old Ford B142. Turn left onto Wick Lane and follow the road round. The Sixt branch is located on the right side.
Take the A11 heading out of London. Exit at the Bow Interchange turning left onto the A12 heading towards the M11/M25/A406. Exit at the next exit signposted Old Ford B142 turning right onto Wick Lane and follow the road round. Sixt is located on the right side.
Leave at Mile End underground station. Central line or District line. Come out the station and cross over to the opposite side. Turn left on to Grove Road. Bus Number 339 comes to Wick Lane outside the branch. Bow Church DLR Station . Turn right, cross over the main road and turn left in to Fairfield Road. At the end of Fairfield Road turn right on to Wick Lane. The Sixt branch is located 300 yards on the right hand side after the Shell Petrol Station. From Stratford bus number S2 will bring you to Monier Road which is off Wick Lane. 2 Minutes walk.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV