Ipswich Car Rental Deals
Sixt car rental in Ipswich, UK
Travelers who rent a car in Ipswich, England, will have the freedom to go sightseeing without depending on public transportation. It is not necessary for them to find accommodations near public transportation. Traveling by rental car allows them to visit tourist attractions in this area of the United Kingdom whenever they want. If they see an interesting attraction along the road, then they can stop and explore. Those who rent a car with unlimited mileage can visit the attractions in the countryside near Ipswich. Large groups can rent vans. Those who want to enjoy the fresh air while they are driving may be interested in renting convertibles.
Ipswich visitors who rent a car with Sixt can park it in a car park less than a quarter of a mile from the Ipswich Waterfront.
Tourists can walk past yachts docked at the marina and historic buildings such as the Old Customs House. Those who eat at restaurants here can look at the marina while they enjoy seafood, duck or lamb. Cruises along the River Orwell depart from a dock near the waterfront. Families who have hired a car in Ipswich can easily take a trip to Jimmy's Farm on the city's outskirts. Children can pet sheep and ducks. The farm's woodland trail is a great place to get some exercise while enjoying nature. History lovers can take their rental car to Framlingham Castle in Framlingham approximately 14 miles away from Ipswich.
Parts of the castle date back to the 12th century. Hiring a car will make it easy for travelers to go to the Museum of East Anglian Life 11 miles away in Stowmarket. Buildings from the 18th century on this 80-acre property include a manor house, a mill house and a blacksmith's forge. Museums in Ipswich include the Ipswich Transport Museum, the Clifford Road Air Raid Shelter Museum and the Ipswich Museum.
The Ipswich Museum has exhibits on the area's past. Visitors with hired cars can park in car parks near the museum. Christchurch Mansion and the Wolsey Art Gallery are a short walk away from the museum. Christchurch Mansion was built in the 16th century. Paintings by John Constable and Thomas Gainsborough are displayed in the Wolsey Art Gallery.
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Ipswich
Unit 10, Boss Hall Road
IP1 5BN Ipswich
Mo. - Sa. 08:00 - 18:00 Su. 08:30 - 10:00
24 h return
Welcome to the Ipswich Sixt location! My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you at our location in Unit 10, Boss Hall Road, IP1 5BN Ipswich. We already wish you a good trip. .
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- William B. | 26.04.2012 00:00 We were extremely satisfied. The check in and check out procedure for the vehicle was very good and the Customer Service was excellent. - Many thanks
- Suzanne R. | 12.04.2012 00:00 Professional and efficient service, van in good condition.
- Ronald S. | 03.06.2010 00:00 No problems with hire, very satisfied with availablity over weekend period, much better than other hirers!!
- Ben D. | 29.04.2010 00:00 Would've been nice if local agent could've quoted/agreed rental extension. Was advised to call Sixt directly when I enquired as to the possibility of extending.
- Russell J. | 19.11.2009 00:00 Great service from Gallaghers - fast check in, thorough vehicle check over, almost new vehicle. No problems at all.The only reason for a lower score on the second question ('Will you choose Sixt again for your next rental?') was due to the fact that price is really the main factor for me when renting a van (and I only rent a van when...
- Robin S. | 22.10.2009 00:00 I booked a VW large van but was given a Ford Jumbo without any explanation. Some explanation would have been nice.