Epsom Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Stewart A. | 03.10.2014 10:12 I always use SIXT Epsom for hire of minibuses and have always found them to be helpful and efficient during the whole booking, delivery and collection process. Thank you!!
- Rene A. | 19.06.2014 09:45 Sixt are reliable and always my first choice, the staff worked hard to ensure we had a vehicle for a family day out after having to cancel a larger vehicle at the last minute.Thank you to the staff at Epsom.
- Cathy J. | 13.04.2014 11:16 Outstanding service, ease of administration - first hire from Sixt, and won't be the last!
- Tim B. | 26.01.2014 12:58 Great value for money.Excellent upgrade deal
- Guy K. | 24.01.2014 11:19 I appreciated the willingness of your staff to accommodate my last minute change of vehicle. It was good to be informed of the potential 'Extras' in a simple way without them being pushed or encouraged. I did not feel as though I was being charged for more than I had expected which can often be the case when renting vehicles....
- Lee H. | 14.01.2014 13:04 Excellent staff and clean vehicle.
- Joshua D. | 09.01.2014 13:37 Amazing
- Mark H. | 09.12.2013 10:59 All in all very easy and quick to deal with
- Alan P. | 05.12.2013 11:20 I was impressed with the service received and appreciated the free upgrade as the vehicle I actually booked was unavailable. This was a nice surprise as the tail lift came in very useful. Thanks Sixt.
- Derek E. | 31.10.2013 23:24 I couldn't believe how quick and easy your staff made the booking process. Also dropping off could not have been easier with the key drop box. All in all I would recommend your company without hesitation.
- Max C. | 26.10.2013 11:05 It was as painless as the process can be. Many thanks.
- Anthony B. | 15.10.2013 15:17 Janaid at the Epsom branch was particularly competent and helpful.
- Garry H. | 07.10.2013 09:36 Straightforward rental and as I had just rented I was exopecting to keep the same car but received an upgrade which was a bonus.
- John M. | 25.09.2013 09:49 This was the first time I had hired a Transit. The whole experience was so easy, staff great, process quick, reliable transit. Fab
- Ravinbra P. | 20.09.2013 10:41 Great service from a great group of staff.
- Keith W. | 19.09.2013 10:24 Much better service than some others
- Lutfi Ehsan E. | 15.09.2013 10:42 just perfect, thank you
- Peter I. | 10.09.2013 16:35 Very efficient and friendly service by your staff.
- Jason P. | 03.09.2013 17:02 Very happy with the service, staff were great and got me on my way within 15 mins. Also very happy with price as I didn't need to put a massive deposit down like other rental companies. Will definatly use again.
- Robert M. | 03.09.2013 10:18 GOOD WEBSITE THAT TOLD ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW PRIOR TO PHONING UP TO BOOK THE VEHICLE.THE WHOLE PRECESS WAS SIMPLE AND USER FRIENDLY.
- Alan David D. | 27.08.2013 07:59 This was my first rental and I was very impressed. I have already recommended Sixt to others. The Volkswagen Caddy was the best vehicle which I have driven for many years.
- Judy G. | 26.08.2013 16:31 It made my day very easy considering how much running around I had to do to move my daughter from one Uni house to another. I was concerned about driving a van for the first time but the staff took me through the basics and I really enjoyed the experience of driving something bigger. I'd definitely use Sixt again. Returning the vehicle...
- Richard E. | 26.08.2013 11:07 Second time with sixt - this time for a bigger and more local move. Very friendly helpful can do staff and quick turn around getting the van early am and return after closing through return box. Great van and great service - good value for money, thanks, RE
- Andy M. | 25.07.2013 14:44 The vehicle was in fantastic condition, the staff at your office at Epsom were amazing - friendly, helpful and very efficient. We chose you because you are signed up to the EasyFundraising website but would definitely use you again based on the service alone.
- Wayne W. | 22.07.2013 10:16 Rented numerous vehicles from numerous places. Never have i had such less hassle than on this occasion!
- Menelaos P. | 06.07.2013 12:21 Very well!!:-)
- Alan M. | 05.07.2013 11:39 No fuss service and easy to use
- Russell C. | 27.06.2013 17:11 The main reason I will use SixT again is because the van was ready and waiting for me to take (from a good position) when I arrived. I am an ex-Northgate customer, and became increasingly fed-up at having to wait up to an hour to pick up a luton van first thing in the morning.
- Rory O. | 24.06.2013 11:20 Quick turnaround on collection & return, all staff that I came into contact with were very polite, professional & helpful.
- Cedric R. | 22.06.2013 20:22 Veronica in Epsom was very polite and professional. She was clearly very well trained and competent. The additional 'moving' pack was a superb option and would highlight this better on your website as I would strongly recommend it to anyway moving home! Thank you
- Christopher H. | 18.06.2013 08:13 The staff were welcoming and extremely efficient. They understood my needs and fully met them. Returning both vehicles was also an efficient process.
- Leonard F. | 17.06.2013 11:12 great service
- David H. | 16.06.2013 19:52 The staff at the branch were perfect. Helpful, polite and efficient and they made the whole proccess stress free. I will definately use Sixt again.Very many thanks
- David S. | 15.06.2013 15:20 Pre-hire service was good. System for checking car before and after use was excellent and the car was lovely to drive.
- Stepan T. | 13.06.2013 07:08 I have rented vans from Sixt a number of times for travel from UK to Fance and have found the experience very easy and the staff extremely responsive to assist where needed.Please continue as you are!
- Fiona J. | 11.06.2013 15:23 I hired a transit van, it was the first time I had driven one. The staff were most helpful and explained everything I needed to know. I had been concerned it might be a bit "blokey" but the customer service was superb, I was genuinely impressed.
- Ndifreke A. | 10.06.2013 16:42 It was really easy to book online and when we turned up for collection even though we were early it was no problem at all and we were made to feel relaxed and stress free. we collected the van with now issues. It was also very easy to return the van as well as quick and I would recommend and use sixt again
- Lois F. | 03.06.2013 11:06 Extremely efficient and friendly staff gave me confidence with the hiring arrangements and with driving the vehicle.Thank you.
- Chris B. | 03.06.2013 10:44 Staff at the Epsom surrey branch were extremely helpful and efficient.
- Darren C. | 28.05.2013 19:25 staff at epsom were very poilte and professional
- Graeme R. | 23.05.2013 08:12 The team at the Epsom branch were very helpful.
- Stephen B. | 22.05.2013 16:01 Your staff at the Epsom branch are excellent making renting vehicles so easy and always with a friendly smile I wouldn't rent vehicles anywhere else.
- Ian B. | 07.05.2013 12:51 Everybody very helpful - thanks
- Hazel L. | 03.05.2013 00:00 very good price, nice car, efficient handover and return.I will almost certainly use you again as long as the price is about right.
- Wayne E. | 02.05.2013 00:00 No suggestions. Excellent customer care which in a competitive market can be the difference to beat the competition. Thank you
- Tim G. | 11.04.2013 00:00 Customer service was excellent. I was treated efficiently and courteously. Thank you.
- Rafael T. | 07.04.2013 00:00 Keep up the good work. It is amazing.
- Rajesh P. | 04.04.2013 00:00 Great service with a smile!!!
- Paul F. | 21.03.2013 00:00 Very efficient kept you informed before pick-up of vehicle
- Sue G. | 21.03.2013 00:00 Very nice people to deal with our needs thank you.
- Kristi M. | 08.03.2013 00:00 The car was new / modern and an absolute pleasure to drive!
- Alan H. | 04.03.2013 00:00 First class service all round.
- Carlyle B. | 25.02.2013 00:00 Manager (Fred) at Epsom branch, London is fantastic. I always travel out there even though Battersea is closer. Always remembered, and made to feel welcome.
- Rebecca F. | 24.02.2013 00:00 Staff were an asset to Sixt. Extremely pleasant, efficient, whatever training they have works. I couldn't possibly suggest any better.
- Richard S. | 16.02.2013 00:00 Great service
- Najid A. | 15.02.2013 00:00 Everything was good & perfect. Thank you
- Suzanne C. | 14.02.2013 00:00 I can not fault the Epsom Branch where I have rented a couple of times & must say that the staff are very friendly & helpful, in particular Fred from that branch who I have met mostly when renting & can honestly say that he is a true credit to your Company. It certainly makes a difference to meet such a pleasant manner & courteous...
- Natalie B. | 31.01.2013 00:00 A very easy rental process from start to finish and all your staff very professional and nice to deal with. The car was also very nice to drive and the perfect size for a family with two small children and al the equipment we had to take with us on our trip. Thanks for the drive home service too, much appreciated considering the snow...
- Michael C. | 24.01.2013 00:00 Great and helpful personel...
- Steven T. | 21.01.2013 00:00 Very friendly and helpful. I'll be booking again!
- Myles S. | 11.01.2013 00:00 Very good value and great location and cars
- David K. | 04.01.2013 00:00 Efficient, fair price, and no hidden extras.
- Yasmin D. | 28.12.2012 00:00 Service at Epsom Branch was exceptional. Thank you
- Paul A. | 18.12.2012 00:00 Excellent customer service and value for money.The Sunday collection saves hiring for the weekend so is more affordable and so I will be renting a van more often rather than making several journeys with my car.
- Andy P. | 13.12.2012 00:00 It was raining when I returned the vehicle and a member of staff kindly gave me a lift to the station for my journey home. Excellent service!
- Rowan M. | 07.12.2012 00:00 Every time I rent from Sixt, I am welcomed by friendly staff and always happy to help with any questions. Even the odd occasion when something has gone wrong when reserving a car, they went above and beyond to help me out and get me on the road with the rental car. Always excellent service from my local Sixt which is Epsom! ##TeamEpsom
- Charley M. | 06.12.2012 00:00 You lead in rentals - the others just follow !
- Lucy C. | 01.12.2012 00:00 Found the service to be excellent. Easy, quick, reliable and friendly. I was a little late to collect the van on my pick up day but was met with a smiling face, a quick 'can you sign here please' and off I went.Will definitely be using SIXT again.
- Laura Claire T. | 22.11.2012 00:00 Very impressed with the customer service, in particular the two members of staff I dealt with on the day of rental.
- Tony R. | 08.11.2012 00:00 Great service many thanks
- Michael O. | 05.11.2012 00:00 The team at Sixt Epsom are extremely friendly and helpful. I have hired vans from there twice now and if I need another van or car I would definitely go back there. They are a great bunch and a credit to your organisation.
- Paul Henry B. | 25.10.2012 00:00 The people at the desk were very friendly and helpful,first class, thank you
- William H. | 25.10.2012 00:00 We were very impressed with the service we were given, and will definately recommend Sixt.
- Frederick M. | 06.10.2012 00:00 This the fourth year I have hired from Sixt and will continue to do so each time I come back to the UK.WELL DONE, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Steven B. | 21.09.2012 00:00 Great service from the team in Epsom.
- Suzanne C. | 20.09.2012 00:00 All staff at the Epsom Branch were very helpfull & professional.
- Dylan B. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Great service and I will be using your services again. Thanks very much.
- Myles William S. | 07.09.2012 00:00 Good value for young drivers. Helpful staff and easy checkin process with costs presented up front
- Michael Patrick M. | 06.09.2012 00:00 Very satisfied with the friendly and professional service.
- Barbara May P. | 06.09.2012 00:00 So glad we didn't have to travel to an airport to pick up the car. Would be happy to rent with your company again should we come back to the UK.
- David John M. | 30.08.2012 00:00 Very impressed with the members of staff I dealt with at rhe Epsom branch
- Christopher S. | 16.08.2012 00:00 A very satisfactory experience
- Christopher T. | 16.08.2012 00:00 Fantastic service. The assistant who served me was really helpful and really accomodating when plans changed!
- Natalie A. | 10.08.2012 00:00 The young man who I dealt with when I came to collect the van was extremely polite and helpful. Just what all businesses need.
- Stephen A. | 12.07.2012 00:00 Have used Sixt for a number of years and they have always provided an excellent service.
- Bilal Asad K. | 29.06.2012 00:00 It was my first time to get a rental car from Sixt and it was overall a great experience. The courteous behaviour of the staff and the condition of the vehicle were the key reasons for my satisfaction. Hope to get the same level of service again.
- Andrew James R. | 26.06.2012 00:00 Yes - very good
- Peter H. | 22.06.2012 00:00 Friendly staff, good service
- Stephen C. | 22.06.2012 00:00 Cannot fault the service
- Daniel W. | 14.06.2012 00:00 Great price
- Alan A. | 08.06.2012 00:00 Excellent service, van and price
- Ross H. | 07.06.2012 00:00 I arrived from Australia and spent 4 weeks in the UK. The guys at Epsom branch UK were excellent and most helpful...thank you for such a smooth and excellent renting experience.Kind regardsJohn
- Matthew D. | 07.06.2012 00:00 Very good service. Quick & easy to use, & very friendly staff.Would thoroughly recommend.
- Micheal G. | 26.04.2012 00:00 I live near Uckfield, east sussex, would be so good to have a company like yours here in or around the area.
- Christopher H. | 26.04.2012 00:00 Very happy with the car and the service received both when picking up the car and dropping it off. Guys working there were pretty young but very helpful and very professional.
- Antony N. | 12.04.2012 00:00 Excellent service,car,will use you again and recommend to others
- Michael O. | 05.04.2012 00:00 All went well and very efficient
- Rodolfo J. | 23.03.2012 00:00 All team are kind and helpfull... The deal was clear and we want to keep our partnership for long long time... Special thanks to Fred, amazing job!!!!!
- Pauline H. | 22.03.2012 00:00 Hyrde bil i England. Trevligt mottagande och hjälpsam personal. Inget problem att behålla bilen en dag längre. Mkt nöjd.
- Martin Stephen B. | 08.03.2012 00:00 Staff were very helpful and courteous - thank you !
|Address:||1 Chase Road|
|KT19 8TL Epsom GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONS01|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
|24 h return|
Welcome to the Epsom Sixt rent a car office
Epsom is a town in the county of Surrey to the south of Greater London. The town was once voted the 'best place to live' in the UK and boosts a variety of facilities including alarge shopping centre 'The Ashley centre' and includes shops such as Accessorize, House of Fraiser and Next .There is also a multiplex cinema and a host of good bars and restaurants in the area. Epsomis also home to the famous Epsom Downs Racecourse. You certainly won't struggle to find something that interests you in Epsom.
With Epsom's close proximity to the centre of London, within a short car journey in your rental car, you can find yourself driving around the infamous sights of London, creating your own tour of the city. If you prefer staying out of the inner city, a 45 min drive south will bring you to the coast of Brighton, With its lovely beaches and a chance to eat a traditional bag of fish and chips, Brighton also offers a brilliant night life with its array of cocktail bars and clubs.
Top Five things to do around Epsom
1.Take a shopping trip around the Ashley Centre
2. Enjoy a day at the races at Epsom Downs Racecourse
3.Take a self guided tour around the sights of London
4. Drive down the coast for the sea and nightlife of Brighton
5. Experience a great meal at One of Epsom's top restaurants
Car hire at Epsom
Sixt Epsom offers a wide choice of cars and vans to hire at competitive prices. We strive to accommodate all requests and demands with a vehicle fleet ranging from saloons, estate cars and minibuses to convertibles, off-roaders and vans. Renters with children can take advantage of baby seats that are available to hire and can be collected at the branch. To make sure you reach your destination without any problems, sat nav systems can also be hired within the branch. With new opening hours of 08.30 - 18.00 Monday to Friday and 08.30-13.00 on Saturday, Mike and his Epsom team are always on hand to help with your rental. You can now return your car or van to Epsom when the branch is closed with the addition of an 'Out Of Hours Key Drop Box' - making you rental even easier. Epsom is conveniently situated 3 miles from the M25 and can offer a quick and easy exit out of London to avoid traffic.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Epsom LONS01
|1 Chase Road|
|KT19 8TL Epsom|
Location plan - how to find us
Leave the M25 at Junction 9 and follow signs for A243 to Chessington (and "Chessington World of Adventures"). Less than two miles up this road (and before you get to Chessington) at Malden Rushett there is a set of traffic lights. Turn right onto the B280, signposted Epsom. Continue for about two miles (going through two roundabouts) until you go under a railway bridge. Just after the railway bridge turn left onto Station Approach. Go past Epsom Station to the traffic lights and turn left onto Waterloo Road, going back under the railway. Follow this road around until you come to roundabout. Sixt rent a car , 1 Chase road, KT19 8LT is immediately on your right.
Leave the M25 at junction 10 and head north onto the A3. Leave the A3 at the second exit (Esher Common) and turn right onto the A244. Close to Oxshott Station turn left onto the B280 and follow this road for about one and a half miles until you reach the traffic lights at Malden Rushett. Go straight over these lights, continuing on the B280 towards Epsom. Continue for about two miles (going through two roundabouts) until you go under a railway bridge.
Just after the railway bridge turn left onto Station Approach. Go past Epsom Station to the traffic lights and turn left onto Waterloo Road, going back under the railway. Follow this road around until you come to roundabout. Sixt rent a car , 1 Chase road, KT19 8LT is immediately on your right.
The office is a five minute walk from Epsom station. There are regular trains to Guildford, Leatherhead, London Waterloo and London Victoria and an occasional service to London Bridge. The quickest way to walk from the station is to turn left at the station exit, cross the road at the traffic lights and follow the path that runs to the right of the cottages and to the left of the Ebbisham Centre. At the end of the path turn left, walk under the railway bridge and then turn left at the traffic lights into Hook Road. Continue to walk down Hook rd and cross under the railway bridge, Sixt 1 Chase road is immediately on your left.
There is a large multi-storey car park 2 minutes walk to the office, which is open from 7am to 11pm. The main entrance to 20 Hook Road faces diagonally onto the roundabout. We are unable to offer on site parking.
Out of hours pickup & return
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h return