Croydon Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Trevor B. | 22.07.2014 09:36 the staff at the Croydon Qpark location were brilliant and couldn't do enough to help me and my disabled father. I would recommend their service to anyone. And already have advised my MD for future business rentals and told friends who often use commercial hire vehicles.first time using Sixt and have already booked my next rental.
- Sheridan M. | 21.07.2014 15:22 Muhammad at your Croydon branch was super friendly and that's the big difference.
- Chandra G. | 26.06.2014 11:46 I'm happy with services getting from branch.
- Jason K. | 08.06.2014 14:39 It was better and easier than I thought
- Rafael R. | 08.05.2014 11:13 The service from the manager at the Croydon branch was fantastic. Helpful, professional and efficient.
- Karen G. | 17.04.2014 09:23 Mohammed who served me was great - friendly and helpful. He helped me very clearly with directions when I couldn't find my way back to the car park.My only comment would be that it would be helpful to have clear directions on how to drive into the Croydon car park. Despite being local I wasn't aware of the route. So maybe something...
- Richard K. | 08.04.2014 12:17 Nothing more to add. All round an excellent trouble-free experience.
- Charlotte M. | 07.04.2014 10:10 I would defo recommend people to use this service, as not only cheap but very easy to book with very friendly staff. Well recommended.
- Manish D. | 03.04.2014 19:57 It was my first rental experience with SixT, despite being an old time AVIS and Budget client. Prices and model were competitive. Vehicle was clean, in fact was offered an upgrade, the staff was very courteous. The only challenge i had was spotting the pickup location as there were no signs outon main street and i spent significant...
- Rufaro N. | 31.03.2014 16:39 Mohammed at Sixt was very helpful - the information he provided was very useful. He made the whole process easy and gave fantastic customer service! Does his job extremely well and with ease. A lovely, friendy chap!
- Aaron R. | 30.03.2014 11:19 Very good service, cheap price but very good quality cars!! Quick efficient service
- Susan W. | 26.03.2014 10:45 I also liked the summary print out when returning the car, you don't get that with Avis.
- Christopher P. | 16.03.2014 08:03 Everything about the van hire was easy from collection to return.Will definitely use you again when the need arises.
- Peter S. | 26.02.2014 11:57 I was very happy with the service from your staff at Croydon who even helped me with a telephone question about how to find reverse gear.The only difficulty I found was in locating you in Croydon as the car park location is not easy to find if you don't know the area well.
- Miriam H. | 24.02.2014 17:38 I was most impressed by the helpfulness of your staff would definatly reccommend they were fantastic especially the chap who helped me change my booking not once but twice due to my work commitments he was so polite friendly and patient lovely personality great big thankyou to him my only concern was /is location not the easiest of...
- Jon S. | 05.02.2014 10:54 The guys in the Croydon office were just very helpful and friendly...as well as understanding as I was running late returning the van! Would definitely use SIXT again and recommend you to friends.
- Omar A. | 16.01.2014 12:44 The manager of the Croydon branch (Israr) went out of his way to find the car I requested as the car was going to be used for a wedding. I am very, very grateful to him, and the car was absolutely PERFECT!!I would strongly recommend Sixt to any friends, and I will use Sixt Croydon again.
- Angela H. | 12.01.2014 18:19 I can recommend the SIXT at Croydon, the staff are friendly, efficient and helpful - really excellent service, well done.
- Colin D. | 08.01.2014 09:44 Very smooth, easy hire at a competitive price. I would recommend Sixt to everyone, so long as they keep the current spec and pricing in operation. Well Done!!
- Douglas M. | 26.12.2013 14:54 I have used Sixt Rental in Croydon since February 2013 with IKEA Croydon. There are two of us that need a car permanently and organising this used to be extremely difficult, however thanks to the team at Croydon Sixt, especially ISRAR have made this last year of rental so simple. Very flexible, considerate and professional employee...
- Peter A. | 18.11.2013 14:02 Very good value and a very clean vehicle
- Csaba F. | 09.11.2013 21:08 i met the friendliest and most helpful staff in the croydon branch. the prices are unbeatable and the vehicles are well looked after. definitely hire from them in the future. 5* experience
- Grant K. | 06.11.2013 10:49 The branch manager Israr Ashraf was very helpful and provided me with an excellent car, I'd like to rent on a long term basis
- Kurt F. | 03.10.2013 10:46 I had a wonderful experience with sixt and they will figure prominently in myfuture van and car rentals Thank You
- Victoria W. | 24.09.2013 20:01 The staff were fantastic in sorting out a rental car for me after mine went in for repairs, due to not knowing how long it would be in for they were reassuring & efficient when I needed to extend the rental.
- Lee D. | 20.09.2013 21:25 Really impressed at the great customer service. Great car and great value
- Marcin C. | 17.07.2013 14:54 The van provided was in excellent condition and served our purposes well.
- Peter A. | 14.06.2013 10:45 A superb service the van was ready for me at 8.00. The Sixt representative was friendly and helpful. He made everything easy and was there at the drop off which was also easy and quick. The van was very clean. It was a very competitive price for the day faultless service excellent. Will defintely recommend to friends
- Eric O. | 07.06.2013 21:09 very pleasant customer service
- David B. | 03.06.2013 15:28 Your Croydon office moved into the centre of Croydon. It could really do with being better signposted. I walked past the entrance once before I realised it was there.Can I just congratulate the staff at this branch. They were so helpful, and being a return customer, they sorted out my booking very quickly, and I was on my way....
- Beatriz S. | 03.06.2013 12:51 Keep up with the easy, stress-free, straight forward serice!
- Eamonn M. | 23.05.2013 16:06 manager was very helpful :)
- Memfhis H. | 21.05.2013 21:10 Very good service. Will definately use again.
- Andrzej P S. | 16.05.2013 15:21 Just keep doing what you have been doing and you will do well.
- Keiran G. | 10.05.2013 08:45 The manager was very friendly and attentive and very swift in completing paperwork, on return the branch staff helped me again and processed my refund, I have already re-booked
- Max E. | 12.04.2013 00:00 The member of staff who served me, Mr Ashraf, was an absolute gentleman. Extremely satisfied with the service I received from him.
- Daniel D. | 12.04.2013 00:00 excellent customer service from the croydon team which is rare is these modern times.
- Rayman K. | 27.08.2009 00:00 The Staff were brilliant.
- Stefan H. | 06.08.2009 00:00 I like the Sixt service and the website is pretty straightforward to use.
- Christopher H. | 23.07.2009 00:00 Mark handled my enquiry quickly, easily and professionally, the vehicle was ready and in tip-top nick when i cam to collect, and I was able to bring the vehicle back at a time when it was convenient for me. Hassle free, and an excellent experience. Thanks.
|Address:||Q-Park, Surrey Street|
|CR0 1TR Croydon GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONS05|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Useful information about the Croydon Sixt office
Croydon Car Hire Branch Details:
The Sixt rent a car location in Croydon has been part of our network for many years, offering high quality car hire and van rental throughout Surrey and the surrounding areas. It is supported by our other branches at Morden, Epsom and Bromley to ensure that our customers get the best car hire service available for the borough of Croydon, Surrey and South London.
With easy access to the M25 and the M23 motorways our South London branches help serve a large area of London and the UK and are ideally suited for a quick escape from the city centre to other parts of Greater London or even venture to the South coast of England.
Sixt rent a car aims to provide our customers with high quality cars and vans for rental, the choice available ranges from Ford and VW up to Mercedes. Our vehicles are always the latest updates andare usually, apart from a few exceptions, less than 6 months old.
Sixt Croydon, Morden, Epsom and Bromley provide the wide variety of cars and vans that our customers have come to expect from all of our branches located throughout Greater London. We maintain a high quality fleet ranging from smaller low CO2 emission economy cars, including the latest VW Bluemotion cars, up to executive Mercedes models.
Our branches can also cover customers requiring more specialised vehicles including a wide range of commercial vans and trucks including tipper trucks and Luton vans.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Croydon LONS05
|Q-Park, Surrey Street|
|CR0 1TR Croydon|
Location plan - how to find us
The Sixt branch is situated within walking distance from both East & West Croydon Train Stations %u2013 both stations are within 5 a minutes walk.
Head south on Station Rd towards North End. Turn left onto North End. Slight right to stay on North End. Turn right onto Church St. Turn left onto Surrey St. The Sixt branch is situated on the ground floor of Q-Park, just before the exit barriers.
Head out onto Lansdowne Rd towards Walpole Rd. Turn left onto Wellesley Rd. Turn left onto George St. Turn right onto Church St. Turn right onto Surrey St. The Sixt branch is situated on the ground floor of Q-Park, just before the exit barriers.
The Sixt branch is situated within walking distance from both George & Church St tram stops %u2013 both tram stops are with 2-3 minutes walk.
Take the M23 (N) exit to Croydon. Merge onto the M23. Continue onto London Rd North/A23 go straight over the 1st roundabout. Slight left onto Brighton Rd/A23, and continue to follow Brighton Rd. Continue onto South End/A235, and continue to follow South End. Continue onto High St. Turn tight onto Whitgift St. Turn right onto Wandle St. Continue onto Charles St, and the Sixt branch is situated on the ground floor of Q-Park, just before the exit barriers.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles