Belfast City Airport Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at Belfast City Airport
Car Rental at Belfast City Airport
After a hard days travel, passengers would seek a comfortable drive to their hotel or destination. A rent a car service always is the preferred choice when compared to other means of transportation, especially after a long haul flight. It is essential that the passengers get the reliable and affordable car rental services when they exit or enter the airport. Secondly, it is important for them to have a reliable service with prompt hospitality and good quality. Sixt offers just that at Belfast Airport, where you will get a great rent a car customer service and quality cars to cruise in Belfast!
Sixt is your Belfast Car Rental Choice
At the Belfast Airport, one name recommended strongly is the Sixt group. Over the years, the name stood as an epitome for quality mobility and service. Sixt specialises in offering a range of vehicles, right from economy cars to luxurious BMWs and everything in between. You easily can hire a car from Sixt at the Belfast City Airport to suit your budget and group size. This has made Sixt one of Europes leading mobility service provider and across the globe, with 3,500 service stations worldwide. The Sixt office at the airport is open on all days from 7 am until 9 pm.
The George Best Belfast City Airport
Belfast City Airport, also known as George Best Belfast City Airport, is situated adjacent to the port of Belfast. The airport was renamed in the memory of Belfast footballer, George Best, in 2006. Each year, nearly 41,571 aircraft use the airport and more than 2 million travellers use the facilities of the airport. The airport is used for both domestic and international flights. The airport is modern with restaurants, ATMs, foreign exchange facilities, shopping and much more. Since it is located on the A2 between Belfast and Holywood, access to the airport is easy and convenient. Sixt is located conveniently lcated just off the airport, where a shuttle will pick you up and you will have your car hire in now time.
Visit Belfast with Sixt
Belfast is a city of many sightseeing marvels. Some of the recommended places to visit are Odyssey Arena, Grand Opera House, Belfast Castle, Ulster Museum, Belfast Zoo, Belfast City Hall, Cavehill, Windsor Park, Botanic Gardens, Milltown Cemetery, Crescent Arts Centre and Ravenhill Stadium. To visit the maximum places, it is best to hire a car. Sixt is recommended often because of its innovative mobility service. This car rental has options from 1-day to 4-year hire. All vehicles are well-serviced to face any form of weather condition. Customer focus is Sixts top priority and the company provides cost-effective car hire. Embedded with technology, online management of the fleet happens so quickly that immediate backup is provided in the event of a car breakdown or accident. The company also allows the customer to calculate the return costs in advance when leasing a vehicle. Prompt response system enables the customer to know the status of vehicle through a mouse click or just a text message. Above all, there is personal support provided, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Sixt rent a car is looking forward to greeting you in BelfastCity Airport
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at Belfast City Airport
|BT3 9EF Belfast GB +44-7730-660650|
|GDS - Code:||BHD|
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 21:30|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 21:30|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Dermot H. | 05.03.2014 16:54 I experienced Sixt
- Nicki S. | 05.03.2014 11:27 I like the simplicity and clarity when booking.
- Stephen C. | 03.03.2014 15:18 Quick and easy. No fuss. Door to door. Pleasant driver. Excellent value for money.
- Joshua G. | 07.02.2014 11:39 Everything was great. Thank you, especially to Chris Evans as he was very helpful.
- Mr P. | 31.01.2014 19:31 The staff are so friendly and professional.
- Stephen S. | 31.01.2014 17:53 Excellent service resulting in a very satisfied customer. David, who dealt with the pick-up was courteous and very professional. The complimentary upgrade and model received were a nice surprise and much appreciated. 5* experience all round. Many thanks.
- Ian S. | 30.01.2014 15:38 Upon arrival at Belfast City airport I was met by David McCulla who is a very professional and helpful individual as in my experience are ALL the Sixt staff members. Service is swift and friendly and pricing is competitive. I would highly recommend this Company.
- Clare A. | 23.01.2014 10:47 I was concerned that if my flight was late that I wouldn't be able to collect. Your colleagues prior to my arrival confirmed that they would wait for me. Your colleague who we met on Friday was fantastic. He explained the benefits programme and the service provided. He is an asset to your company. The only concern I had was as the car...
- Donna M. | 15.01.2014 14:06 The girl who took my car of me and drove me to the airport on Sunday 12th January 2014 around 2pm was the epitomy of customer service (Belfast City Airport). A really nice girl, who cares about her customers and the company.
- Andrew F. | 08.01.2014 14:32 I will certainly be using Sixt from now on. The online booking process is incredible, very straightforward. The car was fantastic... a neat Vauxhall Corsa in excellent condition... much better than the small Peugeot 107 I had with the other company (not so good for a 6ft 5" person like me). These aside, the strength of the Belfast...
- Sean E. | 07.01.2014 12:36 The guys dealing with us in Belfast were nothing but excellent!!!!!
- Sharon A. | 12.12.2013 13:53 Helpful staff explained everything clearly & friendly
- Helen M. | 12.12.2013 10:42 Went specifically to Sixt because you had the new VW Golf Mk7 TDI on offer. (Normally as a BA customer use Avis/Hertz) Price was excellent and I specifically requested that car in advance through your call centre who actioned a request to that branch. Excellent car and good service will use Sixt again. Thank you.
- David C. | 08.12.2013 15:25 Staff very pleasant!
- Brian T. | 21.11.2013 11:04 Great team at Belfast City Airport!
- Emma-Jayne H. | 18.11.2013 09:53 The staff are straight-forward without any of the perceived 'catches' that I often experience with car rentals.
- David B. | 12.11.2013 11:45 I was very happy with this service and would hire from Sixt again, mainly because of the good value - I was upgraded because I had rented from Sixt before. The colleagues who dealt with us both ends were very professional, helpful and friendly.
- Glyn S. | 30.10.2013 18:23 Staff were excellent and even dropped us back to our hotel instead of the airport so saved us a short walk. Everything was great!
- Cara H. | 08.10.2013 16:32 My customer services agent was extremely helpful. I really appreciated his good customer service and would definitely visit again.
- Norman J. | 03.10.2013 14:25 Sixt appeared to have the best selection of automatic vehicles and the charges for reducing excesses were much lower than others.
- George S. | 30.09.2013 10:15 Very thankful to your Belfast City Airport depot. Very helpful, patient & friendly staff that have been making my renting experience efficient & enjoyable. Have had nearly 10 rentals from there & they have catered well to my requests. I even had an upgrade on my most recent rental. Will definitely continue to rent cars off them & want...
- Michael J. | 24.09.2013 12:00 Employees were very helpful and friendly,the car was in great condition. I am sure well be using you again.
- Jane R. | 23.09.2013 13:53 Congratulations and thanks!We were initially concerned that your operation was not within the Airport, but have to say the service we recieved from your staff was absolutly top class! The vehicle rates were excellent! The vehicle itself was ideal and we would not hesitate to use your business service in the future.In fact there is no...
- Andrew P. | 20.09.2013 20:25 All staff very helpful
- Joseph C. | 17.09.2013 11:25 all in all very happy with the service all went smoothly
- Ciaran B. | 07.09.2013 06:11 Straight forward
- Richard C. | 04.09.2013 10:10 Straightforward, with no problems.
- Lynda M. | 02.09.2013 20:49 The branch and parking facilities are easy for me to reach and well signposted
- Andrea F. | 28.08.2013 08:14 Everything went well and without any complications. Big thank you
- Marcus S. | 26.08.2013 12:52 The staff at this branch were excellent.
- Mohamed R. | 03.08.2013 10:11 Excellent and professional service at Sixt office upon arrival to pick vehicle. Arriving from a long trip and finding efficient personnel who would do their best to iron out any problems so their clients may carry on with their trip in all tranquility is exactly what makes Sixt my favorite.
- Elizabeth Emma P. | 28.07.2013 18:41 Great service and car!
- Ann M. | 21.07.2013 04:05 The whole process was efficient, friendly, the price very competitive, the car I received was perfect for my needs and I would definitely rent from Sixt again.
- Gerry C. | 12.07.2013 17:00 Very positive experience to date. Have used you on at least 6 occasions over this past year.
- Richard M. | 11.07.2013 10:22 Staff attitude and approach was very professional. Well done.
- Nicholas M. | 04.07.2013 16:32 The staff were fantastic - very friendly.
- John F. | 01.07.2013 16:08 I found Sixt to be fantastic value and exceptionally easy to deal with. I wouldn't use any other company.
- Simon P. | 26.06.2013 18:05 Great car, very clean, professional serviceMany thanks
- Clive B. | 26.06.2013 10:06 Brilliant service makes the whole process a doddle well done sixt will not use anybody else
- Alison C. | 20.06.2013 11:11 Phoned the number stated and someone was with us very quickly. Vehicle was waiting for us on arrival at the depot. All very efficient. Similarly when returning.
- Bridie G. | 19.06.2013 10:17 Car was clean and good to drive. Staff were courteous and helpfull.
- Kerry P. | 11.06.2013 20:32 Rapid and efficient service and would definitely use again . Thanks so much .
- Herwig R. | 07.06.2013 12:00 When I gave back the car, I was transferred to Belfast City Center.Thank you very much.
- Wilson A. | 13.05.2013 14:04 I loved the car. All great. Thanks.
- Alexander L. | 05.04.2013 00:00 Really friendly staff at Belfast.
- Deanna S. | 26.03.2013 00:00 Thanks...staff very friendly and helpful!
- Stephen D. | 24.02.2013 00:00 Customer service of staff was excellent
- Richard P. | 17.02.2013 00:00 Staff were very efficient and friendly :)
- Colin K. | 17.02.2013 00:00 Great service. Hassle free
- Patrick R. | 15.02.2013 00:00 Your representative was extremely helpful, very polite and courteous. The price was attractive and the car clean and tidy. The bus arrived quickly and as we were heading to Londonderry we didn't lose time.
- Elizabeth C. | 24.01.2013 00:00 Excellent value for money.Very pleasant and helpful staff. Absolutely no waiting around. Definitely will be my first choise for car rental in future.
- Radoslaw M. | 21.01.2013 00:00 Super friendly and helpful staff they even helped us plan our trip along the Coastal Route and gave a couple of very helpful tips. Overall a great rental!
- Roisin W. | 03.01.2013 00:00 Your staff were fabulous.
- Iain M. | 06.12.2012 00:00 Everything from pick up to return was smooth and efficient and staff were very courteous. At pick up, it was a frosty morning but staff had started the car, let it warm and cleared windows, etc, prior to my collection. Great service!
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 21:30|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 21:30|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Belfast City Airport BHD
|BT3 9EF Belfast|
Location plan - how to find us
On arrival please call +44 (0) 7730 660 650 and proceed to the exit. Please note that our Rental counter is not present in the arrival hall. After leaving the airport, turn right and go along the pathway to the Set Down/Shuttle bus stop. Please wait for the shuttle bus, which is available every 10-15 minutes between the airport and the Sixt branch.
When returning the rental vehicle please return to the Sixt branch Connsbank Road, BT3 9EF. If you are using a navigations system please pre-set the branch address as 'Home.' Should you require any further assistance/ directions, please call +44(0)7730660650.
Out of hours pickup & return
Return out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.
Please note that our Rental counter is not present in the arrival hall. On arrival please call +44 (0) 7730 660 650 and proceed to the exit. After leaving the airport, turn right and go along the pathway to the Set Down/Shuttle bus stop. Please wait for the shuttle bus, which shuttles every 10-15 minutes between the airport and the Sixt branch.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV