Zurich Car Rental
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at Zurich
|8005 Zürich CH +41-44-4459090|
|GDS - Code:||ZRHC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||07:30 - 18:30|
|Sa.||07:30 - 12:00|
|24 h return|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Daria S. | 22.09.2013 09:53 Was very pleased with understanding representative has applied, when I was a little bit late with return. Sometimes in a country where you have never driven before it is hard to know about the traffic patterns, gas station locations and other minor difficulties.... sometimes it plays a role trying to return vehicle in timely manner,...
- Bruce B. | 19.09.2013 00:20 Nice surprise when we arrived, we were upgraded and were given a GPS, which we could not have survived without!
- Lauritz F. | 09.08.2013 14:48 very friendly and professional staff in Zurich - I know she came into work on a Sunday morning just for me and did not let me feel it one bit. The Sixt representative was very upbeat and helpful. I appreciate such world-class service.
- Gary B. | 05.08.2013 20:44 I had the good luck to receive an upgrade from the car that I had booked at no additional cost. During the rental I requested a 1 day extension on the rental period by email and received an immediate response. I could not be happier with SIXT's staff and service. If they open a branch in my city I may just sell my car and rent from SIXT!
- Yuri G. | 25.05.2013 14:03 The car was in great condition, which made us treat it as our own. Thank you
- Robert T. | 20.05.2013 10:42 Your organization is very professional and rentals are at a great value. Sixt is number one on my list of quality rental companies.
- Matthew T. | 10.01.2013 00:00 Fantastic! Easy process, great customer service, great car!
- Robert M. | 19.07.2012 00:00 Excellent customer service! I sincerely appreciate my rental experience with SIXT!
- Minante B. | 14.06.2012 00:00 Great Service, Thank you.
- Richard M. | 10.05.2012 00:00 SIXT Staff members at Zurich were very helpful and friendly.
- Sergiy M. | 08.12.2011 00:00 Everything was great and the desk employees were professionals which did everything well.
- Benjamin S. | 08.09.2011 00:00 The upgrade I received on my last rental was a very nice Mercedes Cabrio, a great car. The staff at Zurich City are always extremely friendly and very helpful. Nothing is too much, they are always happy to help. I have never had a bad service experience with Sixt Switzerland. I stay with Sixt because the customer service is fantastic,...
- Kenneth S. | 26.07.2011 00:00 great experience, very upfront with everything. If I rent a car in Europe again I will most likely use sixt.
- Daniel R. | 16.06.2011 00:00 Very good service.Car in perfect conditions and very clean
- William C. | 12.05.2011 00:00 The Sixt staff in the Zurich office were very friendly and helpful. I was very happy with the level of service offered and would definately use Sixt again in the future.
- Peter B. | 17.03.2011 00:00 keep up the good work
- Garry M. | 23.09.2010 00:00 The female that provided the service at the downtown Zurich depot was extremely helpful and a credit to your company.
- Brent B. | 06.02.2010 00:00 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK..................
- Roland R. | 07.08.2009 00:00 I have been renting cars globally for 35 years and had regularly reason for complaints.You appear to be a company with care for your customers. Sixt is now within the top three pick for our car rental demand.
|Mo. - Fr.||07:30 - 18:30|
|Sa.||07:30 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Zurich ZRHC01
Location plan - how to find us
You can find us even faster by using our GPS coordinates: 47.387590, 8.518330 Coming from Bern/Basel drive towards Zürich, then take the exit "Zürich City" and follow this street for about 2 km. The Sixt branch is located on the right-hand side of this street.
Coming from Winterthur drive towards Zürich City and keep left towards "Milchbucktunnel". After the tunnel turn right onto the street "Wasserwerkstrasse". Follow this street (which will change to "Hönggerstrasse") until you reach "Wipkingerplatz". Please drive around this square in order to get underneath the bridge "Hardbrücke", afterwards keep driving underneath this bridge until you reach the parking building called "Pfingstweid-Parkhaus". The Sixt branch is located closely behind. Travellers who come from Chur and Luzern are advised to circumnavigate the city and to use the directions above for Bern/Basel and Winterthur instead.
The Sixt branch is one train stop away from Zürich main station. You go to train stop Hardbrücke. From here, go beneath the bridge for about 200 meters. The Sixt branch is located on the left-hand side. Using a taxi from the main station you can reach the branch in about 10 min.
The cars have to be returned on the marked parking spaces inside the parking building "Pfingstweid-Parkhaus".
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is bookable on request. For this service an additional charge of 50 CHF incl. tax will apply in case of pick-up until 24:00 (midnight), after 24:00 a charge of 80 CHF incl. tax will arise. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
The box for returning the keys is located on the outside wall close to the entrance of the Sixt branch.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up
- 24 h return