Zürich Car Rental Deals
Zurich By The Back Road with Sixt
As any seasoned traveler will tell you, there is nothing compared to the comfort of exploring a foreign country in ones own car. When exploring the Kreis districts of Zurich, having to be subjected to the route schedules of public transportation or the price gouging taxi cab drivers is not what you want to be spending your time doing. The elegant canton of Zurich was meant to be enjoyed. For smart travelers that mean taking advantage of the modern Sixt Car Rental services that can be easily found there. In Switzerland, to rent a car with Sixt has never been easier.
Once you have your car hired for the day, take time to examine the complimentary map provided by most reputable Sixt Car Rental services The map will help you become familiar with any important roads or popular attractions. The most popular first stop is for new comers is a sip of what Switzerland is known for, Hot Chocolate. Hop in your rental car and head for the Altstadt, home to the best cafes in Zurich. The Swiss redefined hot chocolate into a form of art, and you are only a car ride away.
Just a short car ride away is the Linderhof area, the old town of Zurich, and site of some of the most respected art museums in Europe. Zurich is impressively old, and nowhere is that more obvious that driving the streets of old town. The site of your rental car amidst the fountains and cobblestones of one of Europes oldest cities will be unforgettable. The museums of Zurich contain the most famous names in art history, such as Munch, Braque, and Pablo Picasso. Be sure to take your time absorbing these impressive pieces.
As a courteously, Sixt Car Rental services include a toll pass to making paying tolls easier. This can really come in handy when driving to the rugged Höngg district. The Höngg is the place to picnic in Zurich because of the breathtaking views. Hiking up the Käferberg Mountain range affords those lucky enough to make it to the top of a commanding view of Lake Zurich. Truly one of the natural gems of the Swiss. Sixt rental cars often expose you to sights and scenes you wouldnt normally see in everyday life. Being curious about back roads and discovering local restaurants is part and parcel of the whole romance that comes when you rent a car.
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Zürich
Mo. - Su. 06:00 - 23:30 Bank holiday 06:00 - 23:30
24 h return
Sixt Car Rental: Zürich Airport (Kloten), SwitzerlandFlying into Zürich, it's a good idea to rent a car as the airport is situated outside the city. Whether planning an extended tour or staying local, a car rental while visiting Zürich is practically a necessity. Sixt has flexible hours and many car rental options to choose from. Even doing a ...
Mo. - Fr. 07:30 - 18:30 Sa. 07:30 - 12:00
24 h return
My name is Daniela Manzenauer and I'm the station manager in Zurich. I work at Sixt car hire since April 2007. During my first 5 years working as a supervisor at Zurich airport, I have had the opportunity to fully familiarise myself with the all aspects of car hire. Fortunately this means I know what customers expect that want to rent a car, or ...
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Daria S. | 22.09.2013 09:53 Was very pleased with understanding representative has applied, when I was a little bit late with return. Sometimes in a country where you have never driven before it is hard to know about the traffic patterns, gas station locations and other minor difficulties.... sometimes it plays a role trying to return vehicle in timely manner,...
- Bruce B. | 19.09.2013 00:20 Nice surprise when we arrived, we were upgraded and were given a GPS, which we could not have survived without!
- Lauritz F. | 09.08.2013 14:48 very friendly and professional staff in Zurich - I know she came into work on a Sunday morning just for me and did not let me feel it one bit. The Sixt representative was very upbeat and helpful. I appreciate such world-class service.
- Gary B. | 05.08.2013 20:44 I had the good luck to receive an upgrade from the car that I had booked at no additional cost. During the rental I requested a 1 day extension on the rental period by email and received an immediate response. I could not be happier with SIXT's staff and service. If they open a branch in my city I may just sell my car and rent from SIXT!
- Yuri G. | 25.05.2013 14:03 The car was in great condition, which made us treat it as our own. Thank you
- Robert T. | 20.05.2013 10:42 Your organization is very professional and rentals are at a great value. Sixt is number one on my list of quality rental companies.
- Matthew T. | 10.01.2013 00:00 Fantastic! Easy process, great customer service, great car!
- Robert M. | 19.07.2012 00:00 Excellent customer service! I sincerely appreciate my rental experience with SIXT!
- Minante B. | 14.06.2012 00:00 Great Service, Thank you.
- Richard M. | 10.05.2012 00:00 SIXT Staff members at Zurich were very helpful and friendly.
- Sergiy M. | 08.12.2011 00:00 Everything was great and the desk employees were professionals which did everything well.
- Benjamin S. | 08.09.2011 00:00 The upgrade I received on my last rental was a very nice Mercedes Cabrio, a great car. The staff at Zurich City are always extremely friendly and very helpful. Nothing is too much, they are always happy to help. I have never had a bad service experience with Sixt Switzerland. I stay with Sixt because the customer service is fantastic,...
- Kenneth S. | 26.07.2011 00:00 great experience, very upfront with everything. If I rent a car in Europe again I will most likely use sixt.
- Daniel R. | 16.06.2011 00:00 Very good service.Car in perfect conditions and very clean
- William C. | 12.05.2011 00:00 The Sixt staff in the Zurich office were very friendly and helpful. I was very happy with the level of service offered and would definately use Sixt again in the future.
- Peter B. | 17.03.2011 00:00 keep up the good work
- Garry M. | 23.09.2010 00:00 The female that provided the service at the downtown Zurich depot was extremely helpful and a credit to your company.
- Brent B. | 06.02.2010 00:00 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK..................
- Roland R. | 07.08.2009 00:00 I have been renting cars globally for 35 years and had regularly reason for complaints.You appear to be a company with care for your customers. Sixt is now within the top three pick for our car rental demand.