Geneva Centre Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Katie B. | 17.07.2014 10:31 I find the quality of the cars at Sixt superior to other rental companies and always use Sixt as my car provider of choice - thank you
- Mark M. | 08.07.2014 16:37 I previously rented a vehicle during a trip to Rome from SixT. That went very well and so I looked for a Sixt office this time when looking to book a rental car. I was not disappointed. Your staff were outstanding and very helpful. I cannot thank them enough for being helpful and responsive to my needs. The whole experience was perfect...
- Tatiana W. | 06.07.2014 04:55 Sixt staff was very helpful, understanding and efficient in helping resolve issues with the final invoice.
- Lynn S. | 22.06.2014 21:19 This rental was one of the few things in Switzerland that was not very expensive--truly a good deal.
- Essam Eldine A. | 20.06.2014 12:50 staff was very helpful
- Anura S. | 20.06.2014 11:17 Loved the car.
- Christophe H. | 13.06.2014 11:53 Really enjoy the service and wish to become a member to ensure the best from next booking With thanks to sixt and the team
- Anindya C. | 15.05.2014 10:19 satisfied
- Eugene S. | 29.04.2014 13:58 no comment tout était très bien
- Mohamed A. | 03.04.2014 14:05 Smooth and efficient
- Emily N. | 04.03.2014 19:21
- Bernd A. | 03.03.2014 09:49 friendly and professional staff
- Brandon L. | 28.02.2014 15:53 I have recently discovered Sixt and would already consider them one of my preferred rental companies in Geneva.
- Vassily A. | 27.01.2014 11:08 Good job! Thank you! See you again soon.
- Bastien M. | 30.11.2013 11:44 I'm a loyal customer to sixt and I never had a bad customer experience. Your staff in Geneva city are professional, friendly and solution oriented. Thanks
- Lance M. | 25.11.2013 14:40 ..stayed at the Kempinski in GVA and this location made it quite easy. But another nearby hotel would have worked just as well. The staff at this location was very helpful to this American, driving for the first time in Switzerland and France.
- Christophe D. | 01.11.2013 10:58 Always happy with the service received when renting a car from Sixt. And the location of the Pâquis rental and parking lot are a definite plus that Sixt has over it's nearby competitors (Avis and Hertz).
- Alexis R. | 31.10.2013 10:51 Everything is good
- Fayez A. | 17.10.2013 14:30 Nice car nice service
- Niyazi K. | 17.10.2013 12:22 Very positive
- Yingran A. | 11.10.2013 11:36 I am very satisfied with your vehicle and service. I used to be a client of Eurocar and Hertz. But since now, I think I will never go back to them, at least in Geneva.But it will be better if you could send a email or text to the customer to let them know you have done all the checking and no more fee will be charged or what kind of...
- Christopher S. | 26.09.2013 10:37 The lady at the branch was very friendly and extremely helpful.
- Claude R. | 25.09.2013 02:13 no other comment, see you next year.
- Patricia T. | 15.09.2013 10:10 Very good service. My first rental with Sixt. I will use again, esp. for a city rental.Merci - and bon continuation!
- Marzouq A. | 05.09.2013 10:00 I loved it
- Dragan M. | 03.09.2013 08:31 Employees at this location where super nice.
- Jose Antonio A. | 26.08.2013 16:26 Sales Representatives were very friednly, spoke Spanish and the car received was excellent
- Jacqueline A. | 19.08.2013 09:35 Was thankful for having received a confirmed 4 doors, which was what we booked via www.carrentals.com but when the confirmation came from SIXT, it was mentioning a lot smaller car models than www.carrentals.com. We had called the agency and the clerk in Geneva downntown said she would do her best, and she did.
- Yuvraj M. | 29.07.2013 12:10 The staff at the branch were FANTASTIC. Very caring and understanding about problems i was having with my wife's knee and so kind as to offer another vehicle. Very impressed.
- David F. | 11.07.2013 10:02 Excellent service and vehicle for a very reasonable price. I would be happy to use Sixt again in the future.
- Tracey G. | 08.07.2013 18:26 The overall price was very reasonable (the cheapest I could find in Geneva), everything about renting from Sixt was good.
- Renaud S. | 04.07.2013 15:55 Great experience - got upgraded and received a beand new car.
- Ahmed Musallam t A. | 29.06.2013 22:56 Thank you
- Kevin S. | 26.06.2013 17:56 I like Sixt and have recommended it to my friends. I loved the Fiat 500L I rented on this trip. Do you sell used rental cars in the U.S.? I live in Georgia.
- Guillaume J. | 24.06.2013 21:34 Dear Sixt,I am always very pleased by the service and quality of the vehicles that I get with Sixt. I would like to mention a special thanks to Emilie who always serves others and me with the highest level of professionalism.Additional comments:1- The gold card provides little to no additional services to clients. I am a regular client...
- Karen U. | 20.06.2013 10:12 The agent who helped us was absolutely charming. She explained everything very clearly to me. She was aware I was operating in my second language and was very clear when enunciating and making sure I understood. At rental return I had left my sunglasses in the car. Again, staff was great in making sure I had my belongings returned...
- Alexandra W. | 13.06.2013 08:24 We were very happy with our rental from Sixt. My only concern is that we haven't heard back that everything is ok with the car and that we have been credited our deposit back. I haven't received my credit card statement yet so I can't check that way. Many thanks.
- Paolo D. | 13.05.2013 11:25 No suggestions, excellent service
- Andronik C. | 08.05.2013 13:11 great service!
- James Donald A. | 03.05.2013 00:00 friendly staff, good car, convenient location
- Paul A. | 13.04.2013 00:00 The service in the Geneva sixt agency was superb in addition, the car was in excellent condition and their value for money is great.Regards,
- Ewen S. | 06.04.2013 00:00 overall good and polite service happy with rental
- David S. | 25.03.2013 00:00 I can only say a big thank you for the courtesy & kindness of the lady at the desk. She did everything to help & advise on driving in Switzerland. The car was excellent. Thank you for helping to make my first visit to Geneva very special.
- Bernard O. | 18.03.2013 00:00 Good car, very friendly staff.Sorry I didn't have the time to fill the tank.Many thanks,
- Catherine K. | 08.02.2013 00:00 keep up the great work!
- Kwai Hung L. | 08.02.2013 00:00 For car rental, I would like to suggest that Sixt should add one section in the rental form (in internet)for the remarks from client.On the whole, your staffs in Geneva are very good. I am very impressed.Thank you very much.
- Ibrahim A. | 11.01.2013 00:00 The lady at the desk was very helpful.
- Roberto J. | 29.11.2012 00:00 VERY GOOD!!!
- Rachel M. | 01.10.2012 00:00 ONLY WANT TO SAY THAT EVERYONE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL - MY TRIP WENT PERFECTLY. THE LOCATION WAS GREAT SINCE I ENDED UP REQUESTING AN AUTOMATIC (AT THE LAST MINUTE), WHICH WAS AVAILABLE BUT NEEDED TO BE CLEANED. BEING CLOSE TO THE LAKE AND ATTACHED TO A HOTEL WAS GREAT. THE ONLY SUGGESTION WOULD BE A WAY TO GET TO THE CARS WITHOUT...
- George K. | 14.09.2012 00:00 Our travel agent picked a winner for us, and we were very happy with her choice of Sixt
- Hung P. | 29.06.2012 00:00 Great service, many options and convenient location for pickup and drop off. The clerk was helpful and courteous. This is one of the few companies I do enjoy renting. My first experience with SIXT and won't be the last. Thank you for being kind to your customers.Until next time.......
- Ben B. | 08.03.2012 00:00 Great Mini cooper- better car for the price than any rental agency in Geneva. Def. will keep me coming back to Sixt.
- Jaime C. | 01.03.2012 00:00 Your staff in Geneva Centre are always so kind and helpful..thank you.
- Attila T. | 19.01.2012 00:00 As it regards the second question, I will definitely choose Sixt again, just as long as it's also the lowest price. :)
- Bandar A. | 08.12.2011 00:00 what satisfied me was the speed of service,so thank you very much for that.
- Dmitriy D. | 13.10.2011 00:00 Everything was OK. We really enjoyed the car and navigator. We used the navigator first time but the service woman gave us zall instructions very quickly. Thank you
- György S. | 15.09.2011 00:00 Too bad there wasn't a built in GPS in the Alfa Romeo Guilietta but otherwise everything was perfect.
- Saad Q. | 08.09.2011 00:00 It's a pleasure renting from Sixt. Pickup and drop off was seamless. Great job, well done!
- Sultan B. | 21.07.2011 00:00 I would like to thank you for fanastic welcome , and you made everything is easy.
- Saad Rashid Al Misnad A. | 23.06.2011 00:00 Thanks, every thing is perfect , keep this stander
- Christina Kay S. | 23.06.2011 00:00 Had a wonderful rental experience. The personnel were so helpful and professional, we will definitely use Sixt services in Geneva again....as well as your other locations.Thank you for following up with this customer survey.
- Frank H. | 26.05.2011 00:00 Good service, quality/price very good due to corporate rate.Opening hours very convenient. Too bad one is not allowed to leave one's car at your location while renting.
- David V. | 19.05.2011 00:00 Great ipad app, great service, and a good location. I'll be renting again. thanks!
- Chyna Grace R. | 17.03.2011 00:00 The staff was wonderful and car was just what we wanted and needed. Thanks!
- Brian C. | 10.03.2011 00:00 The Sixt people at the desk were wonderful...so courteouos and helpful, as were the men in the garage when I returned the car...so easy...I'll rent again for sure!
- Shunsuke N. | 17.02.2011 00:00 I was pleasantly surprised to receive a brand-new BMW 3 series. Thank you!
- John M. | 14.01.2011 00:00 Staff were very friendly and professional.
- Richard L. | 30.09.2010 00:00 The SIXT Staff at your Geneva office are very helpfull, firendly and professional. It is a pleaseure dealing with your company, especially in Geneva.
- Robert William E. | 06.08.2010 00:00 Well Done!The online tool is fantastic (easy to use, and accurate), The staff were helpful and supportive. The vehicle was brand new, clean and in excellent condition.I dont rent so many cars, but Sixt is now at the top of the list, and I already recommend Sixt to some friend.Well done to all and thank you for a pleasurable experience.
- Martin C. | 18.02.2010 00:00 The staff at Geneva (city) were extremely nice and friendly and helpful at pick up and check out. They were also really nice when I had to change my reservation. I will definitely use SIXT again as a result of the staff at this location and the quality of the car we had. GREAT car with no problems at all. Thanks!
- Richard L. | 28.01.2010 00:00 I am extremely satisfied with the service I receive from your Geneva office
|Address:||Rue de Monthoux 2|
|1201 Geneve CH +41-22-9080460|
|GDS - Code:||GVAC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||07:30 - 18:30|
|Sa.||07:30 - 14:00|
|Su.||08:00 - 12:00|
|24 h return|
Useful information about the Geneva Centre Sixt office
The Sixt branch in DT Geneva is ideally located right in the heart of the city, close to the "Lac Léman" and it's well known "Jet d'eau".The branch is conveniently just a short walk (10 min) from Cornavin train station. The number 1 bus can also be taken from the train station, which brings you right to us. We are also easily accessable by car. The area surrounding our station has plenty to offer for tourists ; the ONU, Historical centre and Red Cross Museum are only 5 minutes away by car, many shopping centres and 5 star hotels are also just a short distance away. You will find a large and varied selection of vehicles for rent at our branch, ranging from small economic cars right up to 7 and 9 seater people carriers. At a more luxurious level, you will also find a variety of BMW, Mercedes and Audi cars and 4 X 4 at your disposition. If you are interested in hiring a van, we can supply you with commercial vehicles to suit any need. Whether you are moving house or just need a van for day to day business use, you will find what you need at our branch. We pride ourselves in providing the full "Sixt Service"; high quality cars and fantastic service by friendly staff. We are always available and happy to answer any queries or requests you might have.
( Branch Manager )
|Mo. - Fr.||07:30 - 18:30|
|Sa.||07:30 - 14:00|
|Su.||08:00 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Geneva Centre GVAC01
|Rue de Monthoux 2|
Location plan - how to find us
You can find us even faster by using our GPS coordinates: 46.210071, 6.150413 Follow the indications "Geneve Centre Ville": Coming from the main station: Follow "Gare Routière"-Cross "Place des Alpes" and take "Rue Phillippe Plantamour", our Sixt branch is at the second crossway to the right "Rue de Monthoux" The Sixt branch is in the Kempinski Hotel opposite to the Hotel d'Angleterre. Coming from the motorway A1 from Lausanne: Take the 8th exit called "Geneve Lac" to get to "Rue de Lausanne"-Turn left on "Avenue de France" and continue on "Quai Wilson"- Continue on "Quai du Mont Blanc"-Our Sixt branch is on the right-hand side in the Kempinski Hotel.
The Sixt branch is accessible by foot from the "Cornavin" Station 5-10 minutes or by bus using the bus line 1, bus stop "Monthoux".
The Sixt vehicles have to be returned in the parking building of the Kempinski Hotel, floor -4 (U4).
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is bookable on request. For this service an additional charge of 50 CHF incl. tax will apply in case of pick-up until 24:00 (midnight), after 24:00 a charge of 80 CHF incl. tax will arise. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
The key box is located in the Sixt parking.
Different address for returning vehicles
|Rue de la Cloche|
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up
- 24 h return
- Express counter