Car Rental in Sudan
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Sudan
- Car Hire in Sudan and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a car in Sudan with Sixt
You can also choose to include options such as coverage for loss damage, personal accident protection and supplemental liability insurance so you can be sure you are safe while driving your car rental in Sudan. Book a reservation ahead of time by phone or online and the vehicle of your choide will be waiting for you upon your arrival.
Basic driving rules in Sudan
When driving in Sudan, there are some laws to be aware of to ensure your safety. Here are a few rules to follow:
- No right turns are permitted at red lights.
- At stop signs, those to the right always have the right of way.
- Speed limits are not posted, but the legal speed on inter-city highways is 75 mph. Congested roads usually have a limit of 25 mph, while most urban roads are 35 mph.
Things to see in your car rental in Sudan
When you rent a car in Sudan, you have the freedom to explore. Start at the Red Sea and explore the Coral Reef, go fishing, or do some swimming. Travel south to the Dinder National Park near the Ethiopian border to see wildlife like lions and antelope. From there, head north into Khartoum to experience the electric life of Sudan's largest metropolitan area. Explore the markets and museums in the 'three-towns capital' before heading north to the Pyramids of Meroe. Be sure to visit the nearby archaeological sites of Naqa and Musawarat Es Sufra before traveling north to the Nile for more fun fishing or swimming. Sudan has so many incredible sights to see and Sixt rent a car makes it easy for you to see them all!