Santiago de Compostela Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Jose Antonio R. | 11.09.2014 10:06 Muy buena
- Jeroen V. | 07.09.2014 16:34 Due to a delay of our fligth we arrived almost one hour after closing time of the sixt office. We expected to collect the car the next day but almost immediately after arrival I got a phonecall from the employee she would bring us from the airport to the Sixt office to arrange cars. This was brilliant and she may have all regards on...
- Ronan K. | 01.09.2014 12:02 I have always had a fear of car rental companies as I have had terrible experiences at airports with hidden charges and very small print. This is not the case with your company as there are no hidden fees. The customer knows from the start that they are hiring what is an expensive item, for a fair price. The price doesn't have to be...
- Jose M. | 12.08.2014 11:43 staff were friendly and booking was easy and quick
- Richard L. | 04.08.2014 11:27
- Paul H. | 30.07.2014 12:33 I often return to Sixt as there is never any attempt to force extra charges on me at return due to non-existent damage, etc.
- Jose Luis S. | 27.07.2014 12:28 ME RECOGIERON EN LA TERMINAL DEL AEROPUERTO Y ME LLEVARON A LA OFICINA, CUANDO ENTREGUÉ EL VEHICULO ME LLEVARON A LA TERMINAL,AL LLEGAR A DICHA TERMINAL ME DI CUENTA QUE ME FALTABA LA BILLETERA DEL BOLSILLO, REGRESÉ A LA OFICINA DE SIXTY CAR Y LA TENIAN GUARDADA, ME REGRESARON DE NUEVO A LA TERMINAL.MUCHAS GRACIAS SIXTY CAR
- James F. | 02.07.2014 02:07 i WAS ABLE TO BOOK THE RENTAL WITH FULL INSURANCE COVERAGE, WITH OTHER RENTAL AGENCIES IT WAS MORE DIFFICULT. SIXT RESPONDED TO OUR COMPLAINT ON THE GPS THAT WE RENTED WITH THE VEHICLE. HAD DIFFICULTY CHARGING THE IT. WE RECEIVED THE GPS ONLY 50% CHANGED. THE GPS SCREEN WAS A LOT SMALLER THAT PREVIOUS ONES USED. BASICALLY THE GPS...
- Richard G. | 23.06.2014 14:09 When I booked the car, I was concerned that the rental site was off-airport because this usually results in waiting for a bus, difficulties with handling our luggage etc. However, the pick up arrangements at Santiago worked perfectly. The bus was waiting for us at the assigned place, we were helped with our luggage and the transfer...
- Kevin F. | 17.06.2014 09:22 Special thanks to this team as they were very helpfull as they went above and beyond what was expected.
- Thomas M. | 09.06.2014 09:48 Usually I prefer to collect a hire car within the airport. In this case the efficient collection and delivery service changed my mind. In the past I have struggled just to find the hire car within Santiago airport hire car parking area. Much easier to be collected and also much easier to return the car
- Felipe B. | 29.04.2014 12:36 Congratulations, good job!
- Antonio V. | 28.04.2014 09:35 El vehículo era casi a estrenar, limpio. La atención de los empleados fue de "10", sin duda en próximas ocasiones que tenga que volver a alquilar un coche, buscare a SIXT
- Sergio G. | 12.04.2014 15:37 Tienen personal muy profesional. Me estaban esperando cuando llegue y lo gestionaron todo muy rapido
- Eugenio M. | 31.01.2014 16:22 very good cars and execllent service... thank you
- Ramona O. | 30.01.2014 19:28 Destaco el buen estado del coche, muy limpio y acorde con mis espectativas.
- Jose Manuel R. | 14.01.2014 14:26 TODO PERFECTO.....
- Hal D. | 27.11.2013 23:10 Very happy with the outstanding service, thank you
- Francisco Jose L. | 08.11.2013 15:22 Muy agradecido sobre todo al equipo humano que tienen, con especial inacapié a Laura por el nivel tan alto que tiene para el puesto que desempeña.En adelante haré las reservas de vehículos con SIXT.Saludos cordialesPatxi
- Javier Juan B. | 24.10.2013 10:03 I was thankful for being collected in Santiago downtown (despite the fact of the office being near the airport) and also the upgrade.Excellent employees.
- Dale A. | 12.10.2013 14:36 I liked the Juke. Fun and efficient to drive.
- Cathal M. | 08.08.2013 10:51 This was my first time renting a car from Sixt.I was very impressed with the service. I was immediately offered a choice of free upgrades, and the additional option of a paid upgrade. Due to the quality of the vehicles offered, the excellent price of the paid upgrade, and the service delivered by Pablo in the Santiago office, I opted...
|Address:||C/ Lavacolla, 41|
|15820 Santiago de Compostela ES +34-902-491616|
|GDS - Code:||SCQ|
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 23:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 23:00|
Welcome to the Santiago de Compostela Airport Sixt rent a car office
Make your trip memorable with Car rental at Santiago De Compostela Airport
Rent a car at Santiago De Compostela Airport from Sixt to enjoy a trip that is free from stress. Having your own hire car means that you can come and go as you please and with our wide range of vehicles you can be certain of finding the perfect one for you. Our highly experienced team will guide you through all the choices in car rental at Santiago de Compostela Airport. Just take the lift to level S3 from arrivals on the ground floor where a convenient shuttle bus will take you from our meeting point to the Sixt office to pick up your hire car.
Travel in style when you rent a car at Santiago de Compostela Airport
Car rental at Santiago de Compostela Airport is the best way to get around this popular area of northern Spain. The airport is situated in Lavacolla which is around 16km from the centre of Santiago de Compostela. Price comparison is definitely in your favour when compared with other forms of transport in the region, and you won't need to count on buses or trains. A city car is ideal for those visiting on business while a cheap car is a cost effective way to get around.
See more of Santiago de Compostela
Santiago de Compostela is the capital town of Galicia and is probably best known for being at the end of the 'Way of St. James' pilgrimage route. Car rental at Santiago de Compostela Airport ensures that you can easily drive part of the route and visit the town's famous cathedral where the remains of St. James are said to be buried. A real treat for history fans, the old town is a UNESCO world heritage site, though thanks to the University which was founded in the 16th century, the city also has a vibrant social and nightlife scene.
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 23:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 23:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Santiago de Compostela Airport SCQ
|C/ Lavacolla, 41|
|15820 Santiago de Compostela|
Location plan - how to find us
When you reach the arrival hall on the ground floor, please go to the lift and go to the S3 floor on the parking lot. Once on the S3 floor inside the parking area, on the left side you will find our Meeting Point , in where a shuttle bus will be waiting for you, and will take you directly to our Sixt branch.
Direction "Lavacolla Aeroport /Lugo/Oviedo" on the highway A-54 and take the exit "711 to Aeroport / Lavacolla". In the next round about take the first exit through N-634 and drive approx. 500 meters and you will see the Sixt branch on your right hand.
Take the exit from the airport to the south. Following the signs to Santiago take the second exit on the first round about. On the next round about, take the third exit and drive through N-634 road approx. 500 meters and you will see the Sixt branch on your right hand.
When you reach the arrival hall on the ground floor, please go to the lift and go to the -3 floor on the parking lot. Once on the -3 floor inside the parking area, on the left side you will find our Meeting Point , in where a shuttle bus will be waiting for you, and will take you directly to our Sixt branch.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV