Jerez Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Andrew K. | 02.07.2014 14:42 The staff at the Jerez location is wonderful and were there late to meet us for our flight. Great experience. Thanks.
- Umberto, Eugene R. | 14.09.2013 10:17 Very simple - Good cars, good people great company to deal with. Sixt will always be my first choice.
- Milan L. | 26.08.2013 10:34 The lady that took care of me while picking up the vehicle was exceptionally friendly and very helpful. This experience alone was worth additional time needed for the shuttle bus ride (compared to the competitors located directly at the airport).Also the lady driving the shuttle and the gentleman handling the return were both very...
- Linda Egbe-Okaruwa O. | 13.07.2013 09:44 Very helpful and friendly employees. The pickup & drop off was also very efficient.
- George B. | 06.06.2013 15:01 Impeccable, friendly and very helpful service from the personnel in Jerez de la Frontera.
- Catherine Eliza T. | 14.05.2013 15:47 I was finding it very difficult to hire a car as my son is the driver and is only 20 years old. Many places wouldn't hire to young drivers of that age. Sixt did, the car was great, service good, reasonable price. Very happy
- Petre U. | 22.11.2012 00:00 No suggestion. Everything is perfect. Thank you for your services.
- Catherine Marina J. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Great Diesel car, very reasonable pricing, very helpful guy at the counter!!!!THANK YOU, I will be back soon, Cathi
- Mario S. | 06.09.2012 00:00 The employee who helped us was very corteous, professional and friendly. Everything was handled quickly, smoothly and with a smile. A real pleasure.
- Martin Keith J. | 02.08.2012 00:00 Your staff were very polite and helpful
- Charlotte Coyle S. | 06.07.2012 00:00 Really nice staff at the desk.
- Sergey C. | 28.06.2012 00:00 Everything was perfect starting from booking proccess with the help of Moscow office till pick the car at Jerez airport. The car was new, clean, fully operational. SIXT staff at Jerez airport is 100% professional and customer oriented. Special thanks to Estela. Best regards, Sergey C.
- José P. | 22.06.2012 00:00 Staff very helpful and understanding of our needs.
- Steven David G. | 12.04.2012 00:00 Very impressed with the customer service, the car and the welcoming attitude of your entire staff. I was thrilled with their service and look forward to doing business with your company again!
|Address:||Ctra. De Sevilla NIV, Km 631|
|11401 Jerez de la Frontera ES +34-902-491616|
|GDS - Code:||XRY|
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 22:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 22:00|
|24 h pickup|
Useful information about the Jerez Airport Sixt office
Our Sixt car hire office in Jerez de la Frontera is located right beside the airport, only 3 minutes away from the terminal building. Our Sixt- shuttlebus will transfer you directly from the airport Jerez to our office where our team will be happy to welcome you. Once you have got the key of your Sixt car, you can explore the landscape of the surrounding: the magnificent beaches on the Coast of Cadiz, the White Village Route, the famous wineries of Jerez de la Frontera, the luxurious golf fields in Novo Sancti Petri, or - why not ? - the whole Andalucia. Driving one of our cars and your travel will be sure a successful one.
You can drive a luxury car - as Sixt is mainly known as offering a large fleet of high standard vehicles (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW) or you can just enjoy the shinny andalusian sun by driving a Mini Cooper Cabrio. In our economic car groups we offer as well a huge variety - perfect for a city ride (Ford Fiesta, VW Polo,Opel Corsa, Peugeot 207) . Furthermore we also have the perfect solution for those who like to travel in groups or with a big family: we offer vans for 5 to 9 passengers and a lot of space for all the luggage (VW Touran , VW Sharan , Peugeot Expert).
In Sixt you find all you need!Information about the area
Nestling in the southwest of Andalusia, in the northwest of the province of Cádiz, Jerez enjoys a truly privileged location; lying in a fertile area formed by the plain of the Guadalquivir, on the banks of the river Guadalete and just a short drive away from both the Atlantic beaches and the gaditana mountain range. Each of these different cultures have settled in Jerez over the past few years: Phoenicians, Romans and Moors. However, Jerez is not only characterised by its wine and unique architecture but offers much more: It is the home of the Carthusian Horse and the fighting Bull, the cradle of Flamenco, a city of motor racing and other important events, and the site of a city centre declared as of Historical and Artistic significance. In Jerez you can spend a good time visiting a lot of beautiful places like: The Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art and The Yeguada La Cartuja, Flamenco bars ( El Lagá Tio Parrilla....), Museums ( Centro Temático La Atalaya, Alcazar, Mosques, Arab Baths and the Camera Obscure, The Mistery of Jerez´s Museum...) and Wineries ( Alvaro Domecq, Bodegas Garvey, Bodegas Williams Humbert....).Don't wait much longer and enjoy the south of Andalusia with Sixt!!!
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 22:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 22:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Jerez Airport XRY
|Ctra. De Sevilla NIV, Km 631|
|11401 Jerez de la Frontera|
Location plan - how to find us
After collecting your luggage, exit the security area into the arrivals hall. Leave the arrivals hall and turn left. After crossing the street at the zebra passing, please follow straight the indications to P2 "Punto de encuentro, Meetingpoint/Treffpunkt" which is just in front of the train station. Right there you will find the Sixt Shuttlebus which is frequently circulating.
Keep to the direction of "Aeropuerto" and take the exit 628 "N-346/Aeropuerto". After crossing the bridge you will enter to a roundabout. Take the fourth exit on the right which is marked by a symbol of the gas station "Shell" and follow along this street. Now you will see the Sixt branch.
Follow the signs "Aeropuerto". Pass exit 628 "Aeropuerto". After approx. 150 metres you will see the exit for the gas station "Shell" on the right. Once you enter the gas station you will see the Sixt branch.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.
Sixt Shuttle-bus-stop is at the Public Parking and is frequently circulating between the Sixt branch and the airport to pick you up.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h pickup