Princess Juliana Int. Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Reshma M. | 16.06.2014 13:43 Good prices were my primary reason in trying this company. Had a good experience overall - no issues with car. Pickup and Return was fairly quick and easy. Thanks!
- Bharat B. | 08.06.2014 19:07 I was pleased with my website experience when booking Sixt. The staff at St Maarten airport (SXM) were very friendly and alert when receiving me at arrival hall. The ladies at the rental office could use some training in receiving clients properly. Otherwise, my experience was definitely positive and I would rent again from SIXT...
- William J. P. | 27.05.2014 15:50 we needed something no-frills and very basic, thanks for having that available!
- Douglas S. | 23.05.2014 09:20 The staff at the depot were friendly, fast and efficient. We were on our way quickly and without any feeling of being pressured into taking add ons we did not want. The way car rental should be and a great advertisement for your company.
- Lloyd F. | 19.04.2014 10:42 I was so impressed that when my car wasn't ready, they gave me an upgrade for the same price within seconds. That is what they called GREAT service.
- Tamie S. | 12.04.2014 14:47 All services were handled very nicely and quickly. Friendly people to help with the service. I would recommend to others. Thank you
- Luanne T. | 10.04.2014 12:04 I would have ticked a lot more boxes if I could! I rented the little purple car that you allowed me to have even though it was scratched. We referred to it as "the grape" while we were there and it was a lot of fun. The staff was excellent, everyone was friendly, your facility was easy to find (thanks for the flags!), the car was...
- David Y. | 07.03.2014 14:04 Including 3rd party liability insurance was very important to me when renting out of the U.S.
- Jj W. | 04.03.2014 07:46 Zeer hartelijke ontvangst, professionele uitgave en inleveren voertuig, daardoor snel. Echt prima service gehad op Sint Maarten.
- Claudio L. | 27.02.2014 11:22 I found that sixt showed flexibility to our needs andTheChanges were made effortlessly
- James B. | 06.02.2014 13:40 Very friendly staff, great customer service! Happy to change an auto for a manual (stick) - say thanks to them from me :)
- Jean-Henrick D. | 03.02.2014 20:07 thank you so much i was so happy to rent from you guys
- Robert F. | 17.01.2014 12:59 Everything was convenient and efficient. The young lady who wrote up the rental agreement in St. martin was a pleasure.
- James M. | 14.01.2014 17:54 Thanks Lucky. A service professional.
- Chris D. | 13.01.2014 18:02 This was the second year I have rented from Sixt. Good pricing(don't change rates)! Nice and clean vehicles this second time around. I will definitely rent.from Sixt again if rates stay the same.
- Betty M. | 11.01.2014 14:51 Very friendly and helpful employees! Your cars are the newest and most cared for vehicles we have rented on St Maarten! Thank you!
- Slawomir O. | 08.01.2014 03:24 Our flight came late and I was sure your office would closed. To my surprise the Sixt rep was waiting for us the exit from the luggage area. That was PLESEANT surprise.Greatly appreciated.
- Shelley H. | 01.01.2014 13:51 St. Maarten has some pretty bad car rental agencies. After seeing very competitive rates on a multi list site, then I read good reviews about Sixt, made me feel I should try you on this trip. We have come here for years and Sixt provided the nicest vehicle and most professional service yet. We are on the island for 5 weeks, so this...
- David M. | 30.12.2013 14:06 I have now rented twice from this location close to the airport Princess Juliana. The staff there are very conscientious and helpful and help make the process understandable. Rates for the upcoming months are on the high side and need to be more competitive. Loyal customers returning to St Martin on a regular basis (we rent for 6 to...
- Andrew G. | 14.11.2013 18:24 We had no issues. The location was close to the airport and Sixt employees picked us up and dropped us off. Transaction was easy. I would definitely recommend Sixt for your rental car needs.
- Jason R. | 05.10.2013 13:42 Rental Service was quick, car was in great shape and clean, people were friendly, return was efficent. Will rent again from Sixt.
- David K. | 05.08.2013 12:48 SIXT always gives the best price for a new, clean vehicle. I continue to recommend to people and will continue to rent through SIXT. I just wish there were more rental locations in the United States.Thank you as always.
- Peter W. | 04.08.2013 15:59 Pickup and drop off were very efficientOnline rental was easyThe final price matched the online informationVehicle was clean and in good operating orderThis was our 3rd rental from Sixt with the previous 2 in Europe. Very satisfied and happy with all 3 rentals
- Kimberly T. | 19.07.2013 12:11 When arriving in St. Maarten we were greeted by a SIXT employee who made the rental process efficient and a pleasure to deal with. The car was immaculate and we definitely will be renting again next year when we return to St. Maarten.
|Address:||Airport Road 134|
|. Simpson Bay SX +721-545-4440|
|GDS - Code:||SXM|
|Mo. - Su.||06:00 - 22:00|
|Bank holiday||06:00 - 22:00|
Useful information about the Princess Juliana Int. Airport Sixt office
Car Rental and Philipsburg Airport, Saint Martin
It is useful to rent a car when traveling to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM), as the airport is situated outside the city of Philipsburg. Before flying, visit Sixt's website and do a price comparison, enabling you to find the car rental best for your needs and your budget. From a compact city car to a spacious SUV, the wide variety of vehicles to choose from makes it easy to pick a cheap car perfect for you. You can rent a car depending on your travel plans and flight time thanks to the car rental station's out of hours pickup and return.
Princess Juliana International Airport, Philipsburg, Saint Martin
The airport is located 20 minutes west of Philipsburg by car. Car rental is a fast and convenient way to reach Philipsburg and the rest of the island, as there are few public transportation options. Sixt does not have a car rental station at the airport, rather Sixt staff will greet you in the arrivals hall and shuttle you to your car rental.
Great places to visit in Philipsburg
The most obvious and well-deserved claim to fame that Philipsburg has is its beaches. Here they all have lovely white sand and crystal-clear waters, but each beach has a little something distinguishing it from the rest. Visit Dawn Beach for great snorkeling, Great Bay Beach for its proximity to shops and food, or Little Bay Beach for calm waters and a relaxing atmosphere. Rent a car and visit all of them with ease. If you feel like doing something a bit different, visit the "Yoda Guy Movie Exhibit" on the boardwalk. There you can find all sorts of memorabilia and information about Star Wars, Terminator, Men in Black, etc. Fans of shopping can enjoy a variety of designer stores on Front Street, with plenty of bars and cafes to take a break and get a bite to eat. If you rent a car you can move quickly from the beach to the boardwalk and enjoy all that this beautiful island has in store from you.
( Branch Manager )
|Mo. - Su.||06:00 - 22:00|
|Bank holiday||06:00 - 22:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Princess Juliana Int. Airport SXM
|Airport Road 134|
|. Simpson Bay|
Location plan - how to find us
Sixt staff will welcome you in the arrival hall with a Sixt sign to bring you and your luggage to our Sixt branch. Please provide flight number, your e-mail address and mobile number.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
Return out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number. No keybox available.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- 4x4 / SUV