Car Rental in Seychelles
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Seychelles
- Car Hire in Seychelles and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Car rental in the Seychelles with Sixt
A delivery service is also available. You can choose from a range of cars to suit your needs, including sedans, SUVs, or vans. For additional peace of mind, you can add personal accident protection, supplemental liability insurance or a loss damage waiver. Child and baby seats are also available.
Driving in the Seychelles
It is important to acquaint yourself with the local driving laws when you rent a car in another country. Here are some rules and guidelines for driving in the Seychelles:
- Traffic flow is on the left side of the road.
- All passengers must wear seat belts.
- Roads can be narrow and may take you through mountainous regions, so exercise caution.
- Do not use a cell phone while driving.
What to see and do when you rent a car in the Seychelles.
Mahe is a gorgeous tropical island, so no visit is complete without seeing its pristine beaches. When you rent a car from Sixt, you can explore the sandy shores at your own pace. After taking in the sand and sea, you can continue to enjoy the outdoors with a trip to Morne Seychelles National Park, the largest in the Seychelles, which encompasses a fifth of Mahe Island. The National Botanical Gardens are a must-see for their specimens of some of the rarest plants on the planet. The 15-acre gardens offer room for picnicking, or you can enjoy some Creole cuisine from nearby restaurants. Your car rental in the Seychelles puts all this and more just a few minutes drive away from wherever you are staying on Mahe.