The Hagues main station Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at The Hagues main station
Car Rental at The Hague Central Train Station, Den Haag
Convenient car rental from Sixt is available right at The Hague Central Train Station. Rent a convertible, an SUV, a luxury rental like a BMW 3 series or a compact car such as a Chevrolet Cruze. Sixt Rent a Car has a friendly staff and many well-priced options. Getting a rental car in Den Haag doesn't get easier than with Sixt.
About The Hague Central Train Station
The Hague Central Train Station is the largest railway station in the Dutch city of The Hague and the largest terminal station in the Netherlands. It has links from majors cities such as Cologne, Berlin, Frankfurt, Basel, Prague, Moscow and, of course, Amsterdam. Drive around this 'city of peace and justice' and you will find everything from luxury department stores with international brands to charming little side streets filled with boutiques and specialty shops. See the modern skyline and a historic city center as well as the beautiful North Sea coastline. The beach resort of Scheveningen is part of Den Haag.
Sites to see
Den Haag is internationally renowned for art and culture. The picturesque government complex of the Binnenhof has baroque and classicist architecture going back to before 1230. It used to be a castle complex surrounded by moats. Take a tour through Ridderzaal, aka the Hall of Knights and visit the Dutch parliment there. The Escher Museum features prints, sketches and various material tracing how Escher progressed from realism to his later works of geometrical patterns and optical illusions. The miniature park, Madurodam, has a little bit of everything Dutch. Tulip fields, windmills, canal houses, a cheese market and restaurants with typical Dutch dishes. The multicultural Hague Market is the biggest outdoor market in all of Europe. Visit the 360 degree Omniversum cinema for IMAX-style documentaries. Don't forget to check out the Sixt website for helpful tips and driving information.
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at The Hagues main station
|Address:||Anna van Buerenplein 13|
|2595 DA Den Haag NL +31-70-3817177|
|GDS - Code:||RTMN06|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 13:00|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Frits V. | 23.09.2013 10:12 The employees were helpful, clear and cooperative when the limit on my credit card was just slightly insufficient for the entire rental sum + deposit; a mutually beneficial solution was found, and I was able to use the vehicle.
- Caroline N. | 10.09.2013 15:46 I was overall satisfied with the staff and the car. I would have liked if they mentioned that I could have collected frequent flyer point as I did not know that and did not get the chance to do so..Nice staff, nice location, good price!
- Stewart D. | 08.09.2013 17:40 In additiona to those points checked on the list, I really appreciated the warm, professional and courteous service of the Sixt customer services representatives. Absolutely wonderful. I will rent from Sixt again!
- Rajiv M. | 02.09.2013 08:44 high quality vehicles, well priced.
- Kerr M. | 30.08.2013 11:13 Excellent service. Phone call received to explain that the vehicle originally ordered was not available but an alternative was offered immediately.
- Stefan K. | 22.08.2013 10:27 Excellent employee who helped to find a BMW 1 series for me even in the right colour. Great service and I will definitely rent a car again at Sixt.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # The Hagues main station RTMN06
|Anna van Buerenplein 13|
|2595 DA Den Haag|
Location plan - how to find us
Sixt Den Haag is located in the New Babylon Center, right next to Central Station of The Hague. If you arriving by train, you`ll take the exit on the right side of the station. From there it is approximitaly a 200 m walk, until you can see Sixt branch on your left side in the New Babylon Center.
From direction Amsterdam you drive towards Den Haag/Scheveningen. Take the exit Central Station. At the first traffic light drive straight ahaead. At the second traffic light, also straight ahead.At the third traffic light you need to turn left and stay in the left lane. That lane is approximitaly 150m long and you will have to turn left, into the garage of Q park. The Sixt location is on the first floor right next to the elevators.
If you are walking to SIXT , you only have to go inside the Babylon Center and walk through to the end of it. At the end, turn right and walk along the elevators. The Sixt branch is located next to them. If the Babylon Center is shut, you`ll need to walk around the building and you will find Sixt on the backside of the center.
Different address for returning vehicles
|Prinsess Irene Straat|
|2595BD Den Haag|
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV