Car Rental in Lithuania
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Lithuania
- Car Hire in Lithuania and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a Car in Lithuania With Sixt
Rent a car on your schedule with 24-hour pick up and return. You have the option of booking your car rental in Lithuania ahead of time online or experiencing the outstanding customer service in one of the four branches across Lithuania.
Driving Rules in Lithuania
Sixt wants to make sure that you are aware of local driving regulations when you use our car rental in Lithuania. A few of these rules:
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Everyone inside the vehicle must wear a seatbelt.
- Headlights must be on throughout the day and night.
- The use of handheld mobile devices while driving is not permitted.
Where to visit with your rental car in Lithuania
One of the best things about renting a car is the ability to see the beauty of Lithuania and experience the culture and history of this beautiful country on your own schedule. The Via Baltica road crosses through Lithuania from Estonia to Poland and the A1 highway runs from Vilnius to Klaipeda. The drive from the capital city of Vilnius (where car rental is available in two locations) to the Baltic resort town of Palanga is about three and a half hours in your rental car from Sixt. You can choose to make this road trip in a luxury car, a convertible or a van. In Vilnius, you can rent a car and see monuments, museums, the Presidential Palace and Gediminas Tower. From there, you can drive across the country to the seaside resort of Palanga and the beautiful beaches on the coast of the Baltic sea. Outdoor recreation areas in all parts of the country are reachable in your car rental and travel by automobile to many places is more convenient than public transport.