Car Rental in Libya
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Libya
- Car Hire in Libya and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a Car in Libya with Sixt
We now have over 200,000 rental vehicles in 105 countries across the world. With two convenient locations in Libya, Sixt makes it easy to rent a car, acquire child seats, obtain car rental insurance and take advantage of any discounts that might be available to customers.
Driving in Libya
When driving a car rental in Libya, it is recommended that visitors navigate the roads very carefully. Road conditions can be poor, and sandstorms can add to the difficult driving conditions. Other drivers may be reckless on the road and traffic laws are rarely enforced, so care should be taken when sharing the roadway with others. Listed below are a few other specific points for drivers in Libya to keep in mind:
- Keep an eye out for animals on the road, especially at night
- Cars drive on the right hand side of the road
- In order to visit the desert region, travelers must obtain a desert pass from Libyan authorities
What to see with a car rental in Libya
During your stay in Libya, we hope that you will rent a car from Sixt and take advantage of some of the amazing sights and sounds of the country. There are many interesting things to see in Libya, including The Arch of Marcus Aurelius, colorful street murals all over the city, Tripoli's Medina and Martyrs' Square. If the ocean peaks your interest, consider driving down the coastline after you rent a car at our Libya location. Our customer service representatives are all knowledgeable, informed and eager to do whatever they can to make sure your car rental experience and visit to Libya is enjoyable, pleasant and convenient. We hope to see you soon during your next trip to Libya!