Dublin Car Rental Deals
Visiting Dublin Ireland with a rental car
If you are looking to rent a car on your next trip to Dublin, look no further. We have a car rental station conveniently located at the Dublin airport and we also have other locations located throughout the city of Dublin and we offer everything you need for a reliable, affordable car rental. Our rental cars are available in several sizes. From the sporty convertible to drive yourself around in style to the SUV's that will hold you and your entire family, everyone can be easily accommodated when they rent from us. Sixt offers a wide range of services in Dublin like 21 years of age car rentals, unlimited mileage, one way rentals, limo service, and so much more. Sixt is your own stop for all of your transportation needs in Dublin. If you would rather not drive yourself around, we can still help you out with our car hire service. Our safe, experienced drivers will get you where you need to go without you having to navigate your way around an unfamiliar place. What to see in Dublin, Ireland Dublin, Ireland is one of Europe's oldest cities. It hosts the perfect mix of historical and modern attractions so everyone in the family will find something to their liking. Right at the edge of the city you will find Fingal, a historical town with a rural feeling. It is the perfect place to take your rental car to for relaxation after driving around the heart of the city. You can stop at one of their fine restaurants or simply enjoy the view of amazing architecture and farm land. The Experience Gaelic Games are another popular attraction in Dublin. This fun activity gives visitors a real taste of authentic Irish sport and fun and is perfect for families traveling with older children. The Aras an Uachtarain is the residence of Ireland's president. They offer tours through the reception areas, dining area, and the president's study. The War Memorial Gardens are a place where you can picnic, relax, and let the kids run around while you spend time honoring those killed during the Great War. From the Gardens, it is an easy drive with your car rental or car hire to Drimnagh Castle, a Norman castle that is a must-see when you are near Dublin. The castle was restored in 1980's and is now a place where you can experience the medieval history of Ireland. Whether you choose to drive your own car rental around or use a car hire to drive you, we have what you need to help your Dublin holiday be an amazing experience.
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Dublin
Mo. - Su. 06:00 - 23:00 Bank holiday 06:00 - 23:00
24 h return
Sixt rent a car Dublin Airport Sixt rent a car is located inside the Dublin Airport making it easy to get around Ireland to see all of the tourist attractions. Sixt rent a car offers a wide range of vehicles and services in Dublin Airport such as SUVs, convertibles, vans, luxury cars, and so much more. With great customer serevice and great ...
Dublin Airport Business Park
Mo. - Su. 07:00 - 19:00 Bank holiday 07:00 - 19:00
24 h return
Your way to Sixt: Proceed to the Sixt Ireland Car Rental Desk in the Airport Business Park, Cloghran, North Dublin. Paperwork will be completed and customer given car from this depot. If you have any difficulty phone local + 353 1 844 5691
Mo. - Fr. 08:00 - 18:00 Sa. 09:00 - 16:00 Su. 10:00 - 12:00 Bank holiday 10:00 - 12:00
24 h return
Your way to Sixt: Proceed to Depot at Rochestown Avenue, Dun Laoghaire (beside Bakers Corner).
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Derval L. | 28.11.2013 16:48 The customer service at pick up was excellent and would definitely use this rental company again.
- Sean R. | 13.11.2013 19:08 I really appreciated Sixt's use of Apple's Passbook technology. It meant one less piece of paperwork that I had to bring with me on my recent travels. The car was also in very good repair. Finally, the overall experience was very positive, due in no small part to the 4 or so Sixt employees I interacted with over the course of my rental...
- Michael C. | 14.10.2013 13:31 everything was excellent and staff were friendly
- Douglas H. | 10.10.2013 11:56 Best rental car deal in Ireland!
- Constance H. | 08.10.2013 09:49 The check in process was smooth, we really liked the car, and it seemed to be a fair value.
- Martin H. | 05.10.2013 16:42 A much more professional experience than other rental firms; we'll be back!
- Bianca B. | 04.10.2013 11:19 Had a great experience and the cost was lower than anticipated. I didn't feel like I was being "taken".Thanks!
- Charles E. | 02.10.2013 15:49 The empoloyee that helped us check in was wonderful! He took care of us and helped us figure out the car seats and GPS. Thank you very much.
- Michael M. | 02.10.2013 10:59 Very competent staff, very helpful in getting an upgrade. I will be back!
- Juan Francisco B. | 01.10.2013 18:22 Great/ I will recommended it! The guy at the desk was really friendly and the shuttle drivers.
- John C. | 25.07.2013 11:28 Main reason I chose Sixt is that the price and fees for the on-line booking were all inclusive (i.e. including CDW, etc.) with no hidden fees to pay at pick-up. Very efficient pick-up and return.
- Marvin A. | 24.07.2013 22:02 The car was excellent. It gave us no problems at all. Turning it back in was easier than I've normally experienced.
- Larry G. | 14.06.2013 14:54 Great service, fast and courteous. Sixt is my car rental company in Europe.
- Joseph O. | 10.06.2013 14:51 Employee's at both counters (airport and return) where excellent
- Melissa B. | 31.05.2013 15:09 Thank you for excellent service and pricing at all points of our rental. I was especially pleased with the thoroughness and humor at the rental counter in the Dublin Airport. They Were terrific in explaining the rental agreement, and offered a few nice tips on driving on the left side of the road to two travel-weary Americans. My Sixt...
- Daniel O. | 29.05.2013 16:46 Everyone we dealt with was kind and helpful, and the car worked great. Thanks!
- Justin H. | 29.05.2013 11:54 Very helpful on check in and very flexible in helping to fix a mistake I made in my reservation. Great experience.
- Caleb M. | 24.05.2013 01:25 You upgraded me to a BMW and I loved it. I love you!
- Lucas B. | 12.05.2013 12:29 Everything was great. They didn't have the car I had booked, so they gave me a better one keeping the same price. The car was brand new!
- Stuart B. | 25.04.2013 00:00 Keep up the good work. You staff at Dublin airport were particularly excellent.
- Brendan S. | 12.04.2013 00:00 Very helpful and friendly staff at your Dublin airport counter. Great service.
- John P. | 09.04.2013 00:00 I found staff most friendly, courteous and helpful.I will certainly use Sixt again
- Paul H. | 08.04.2013 00:00 Quality car and Quality service. Will be back to Sixt car rental!
- Pearson S. | 07.04.2013 00:00 Everyone was helpful and the staff upon return were great!
- Marie R. | 06.04.2013 00:00 The staff member at the Arrivals desk in Dulin airport was execllent: very clear and helpful about main points in contract. It was also a relief to rent from a company that (i) showed exactly the price given at booking (ii) did not intimidate the customer to buy more insurance and (iii) did not play games with full/empty tank...
- James K. | 03.04.2013 00:00 Everything went well. Staff was very helpful. Car was clean and in excellent shape. Shuttle bus driver on the return was very helpful with information at the airport.
- Philip H. | 01.04.2013 00:00 Very efficient. Quick and simple processing. So easy.
- Michael C. | 19.02.2013 00:00 Thanks again great service pass on my thanks
- Darren G. | 14.02.2013 00:00 Standard rates for rental in Ireland are very expensive compared to Avis and some others (excluding insurance but with any additional charges) and having to get bus to collect the car outside airport is inconvenient and creates a delay. But staff were very friendly and helpful and the car was very comfortable clean and in good condition.
- Garry S. | 31.01.2013 00:00 great and friendly service
- Edward T. | 24.01.2013 00:00 Your full disclosure of all costs 'no surprises' policy will keep me coming back to SIXT
- Patrick C. | 19.01.2013 00:00 Everything was great it couldn't be better
- Lelaine H. | 10.01.2013 00:00 All the staff we met at Dublin Airport were fantastic. Eventhough they were really busy they had a smile at each step of the process.My son left an ipod touch in the back of the car and it was INSTANTLY returned when they found it even before we had reached the terminql building......SO IMPRESSED ......a huge thank you!
- Marco G. | 27.12.2012 00:00 Great service... friendly staff at both the start and the finish of our trip..Thanks very much..See you soon,
- Ronald T. | 06.12.2012 00:00 What I liked the most about renting from you is that there were no hidden costs
- Michael P. | 06.12.2012 00:00 I have had a car from you sometime ago and was very pleased with the service thank you.
- David R. | 29.11.2012 00:00 Thanks for the free upgrade.Great little car, Renault Clio
- Catherine S. | 29.11.2012 00:00 i was very happy with the service i received the man at the counter in dublin airport when i was organising picking the car was very friendly and informative he wasnt pushy like the staff i have encountered before in budget and hertz !....i am only sickened that i had already pre-booked my next car hire not with you...i will use you...
- Carol M. | 08.11.2012 00:00 The staff at the airport were very polite and helpful. they were under a great deal of pressure as it was a busy weekend and people had not returned on time. They did keep a good sense of humour and sorted us out as quickly as possible. Especially Niall(I think was his name).
- Kevin O. | 11.10.2012 00:00 The car I rented was very good. It also helped that I could benefit from my miles and more points. The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful and the early morning drop off facility at the Clarion hotel was also convenient.
- Terry M. | 11.10.2012 00:00 Dominick, the gentleman who rented us the car, was WONDERFUL. So kind, gave us great advice. We arrived in Dublin at 7:30 a.m. Ireland time and were tired to say the least, and after finding the baggage claim, etc. we were beyond ready to leave the airport. There was also the nervous anticipation about driving on the left side of...
- Sarah G. | 05.10.2012 00:00 The men working on the day I picked up my rental car were extremely helpful, professional and friendly. I was very jet-lagged coming from Australia and both the man who did the paperwork and the driver of the transit van were very kind and had a high level of customer service. Please pass on my thanks. Also very handy being able to...
- Matthew M. | 27.09.2012 00:00 Very nice agents at rental counter in Dublin airport. In fact everyone we dealt with was extremely courteous and helpful. Keep it up.
- Kevin B. | 27.09.2012 00:00 You guys are doing a great job. Thank you
- Susan H. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Wonderfully efficient and very friendly. They picked me up as soon as I called, my car was ready and they were waiting to take me to the airport at 6am as promised.
- Richard N. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Your staff were all very helpfull, especially at the rental counter at the airport
- Kendra K. | 19.09.2012 00:00 Everything went smoothly. The customer service reps who helped us were professional and friendly.
- Kenneth T. | 14.09.2012 00:00 Friendly staff, new car, no hidden fees. Really not much to suggest. I think you are doing a great job.
- Judith S. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Keep up the good work!!
- Lee C. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Outstanding service!!
- Hans N. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Friendly staff, smooth check-in and out.
- Dennis M. | 06.09.2012 00:00 Cars were in good condition
- Gabriel L. | 06.09.2012 00:00 En mi viaje venia de otro pais donde habia alquilado tambien coche pero con otra compañia. En este caso alquilé una categoria mas alta porque necesitaba mayor capacidad de maletero y me dieron un Seat ibiza, cuyo maletero es menor a lo que yo me esperaba. Lo demas muy bien. Muy amables las personas.
- John P. | 03.09.2012 00:00 I found the member of staff on pick up at Dublin Airport very friendly and helpful. Also, I found your rates very competitive.
- Deirdre R. | 30.08.2012 00:00 your team at the Dublin airport was very helpful and friendly. would definitely rent with sixt again.
- Paul C. | 30.08.2012 00:00 Excellent value for money and good service
- Patricia W. | 30.08.2012 00:00 very pleased with the service and price beautiful car could not ask for any better thank you.
- Lyndsey O. | 30.08.2012 00:00 The car we had was missing a rear wiper blade which wasn't noticed untilit started rainy a couple of hours after we had left! I bought one and on returning the car I was immediately offered the refund for wiper. All staff were very friendly! I feel that I got a good deal this time!
- Christine D. | 29.08.2012 00:00 The instruction back to Sixt where great.
- Andre Chi Chung K. | 24.08.2012 00:00 I waited for a long time at airport counter, though I think it is not bad that your company is popular. Condition of car is excellent, extremely satisfied. I don't know I need not refill the car upon return. It is not the usual practice according to my experience in other countries. If I have read the instructions more carefully,...
- Peter N. | 23.08.2012 00:00 It was easy to book and collect the car.It was good to have an upgrade too (slightly larger car)The price (most important factor for us) was very reasonable. return of the vehicle was very efficient.
- Shirley O. | 15.08.2012 00:00 Overall I was very happy with Sixt, my only issue would be the fact that you do not accept VISA Electron or Laser, I think in the current climate it is unrealistic to assume that all your customers will have a credit card. As I had paid for the waiver and would have gladly given a deposit of 150 if required I do not see why a credit...