Ramstein Car Rental Deals
Explore around Ramstein in a Rental Car
When you are on holiday, it is nice to know that there is transportation you can count on. On your next trip to Ramstein, Germany, take advantage of all that our rental company has to offer. When you rent a car from us, you can be assured that your vehicle will be reliable and efficient. If you are visting a military family or just going on vacation Sixt makes it easy to get a automatic rental car in Ramstein, Germany . Our rental cars come in many different styles so there is always something for everyone. Besides car rental services, we offer car hire services for those who are not comfortable driving around in an area that are not familiar with. Our drivers arrive in a safe and timely manner and you can be assured that they will get you wherever you need to go in Ramstein. There are many things to do near Ramstein so you need reliable transportation to get the most out of your Ramstein holiday. Book your car rental or car hire with us and you can relax knowing that your transportation is taken care of. What to see around the city of Ramstein One of the many family-friendly activities near Ramstein is Wildpark Potzberg, also known as the Potzberg Game Park. This park is filled with exciting things to see and do. Children will enjoy petting the animals at the petting zoo and everyone will enjoy the bird shows. There is a hotel that resembles a castle overlooking the game park. Here you can enjoy a medieval feast while enjoying the views. The Reinhard Blauth Museum gives visitors the opportunity to experience Germanys history from the stone age to modern times. Some of the oldest items you will see at Reinhard Blauth are from the Neolithic Period of several thousand years ago. You can also see items left from the Roman Occupation, Bibles from the 18th century, and a gold bangle from the grave of Rodenbach, which dates back to 400 B.C. The Japanese Garden in Kaiserslautern, is roughly a twenty minute drive from Ramstein. It is the largest Japanese Garden in all of Germany and features many plants, a koi pond, and even a tea room. You can wander around on your own or have a tour guide take you around the garden. The Japanese Garden is open from April to October each year and various events are hosted throughout these months. Get to see everything around Ramstein, with a car rental. You will not regret getting a rent a car in Germany
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Ramstein
Kindsbacher Str. 41
Mo. - Fr. 09:00 - 13:00
Welcome to the Ramstein Sixt location! My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you at our location in Kindsbacher Str. 41, 66877 Ramstein. We already wish you a good trip. Martin Jöhren
KMCC Mall, Building 3336
Mo. - Sa. 09:00 - 20:00 Su. 09:00 - 19:00
24 h return
Welcome to Sixt rent a car at the KMCC-Mall on Ramstein Air Base!Considering to the SOFA Agreement we are just allowed to rent to Active Military Members!Sixt has several rent a cars to choose from guarantying that you get the vehicle that you desire. We offer several car models and brands like VW, BMW, Mercedes or Audi starting at the Economy ...
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Michael C. | 22.09.2013 10:30 Great experience, staff extremely helpful at Ramstein Air Base and the off base location. Very satisfied.
- Silvia N. | 21.12.2012 00:00 Das Sixt Team in Ramstein ist sehr Kundenorientiert.
- Scott R. | 15.11.2012 00:00 The Ramstein Team was polite and professional. I will definitely use them on our next visit to Europe.
- Louis O. | 01.09.2012 00:00 Great location, good service, great people.
- Karl K. | 11.06.2012 00:00 Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,mir ist nichts negatives, bzw. dringend verbesserungsfähiges an Ihren Abläufen aufgefallen.Sollte mir einmal etwas einfallen, dann teile ich es Ihnen gern mit.Ich möchte mich aber gern auf diesem Weg nochmals für die kompetente, freundliche Beratung und den Service in Ihrer Niederlassung in...
- Charles W. | 20.04.2012 00:00 Excellent customer service and an outstanding vehicle. Thank you for a terrific experience.