Car Rental in French Guyana
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in French Guyana
- Car Hire in French Guyana and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Sixt Car Rental in French Guyana
A car rental in French Guyana is safe and hassle-free thanks to our extra features, including car hire with sat nav GPS technology to easily find your destination. Sixt Car Hire in French Guyana gives you the freedom and flexibility to get the most out of your stay.
Driving in French Guyana
Many attractions outside of French Guyana's city areas can only be reached by car, making a car rental a great option. However, it is important to take note of local driving regulations.
- Traffic circulates on the left-hand side in French Guyana, and priority is given to motorists approaching from the left.
- The use of seat belts is obligatory for both drivers and passengers at all times.
- Drivers are only permitted to use mobile phones while driving with the use of a hands-free system.
- In case of emergency, the police phone number to call is 112.
What to see and do with your Car Rental in French Guyana
The coastal city of Cayenne has a relaxed, tropical atmosphere. It has a vibrant nightlife, with various life-music clubs, as well as many interesting museums where you can take in its rich history. Outside of the city there is so much to see as well. A short drive away in a car rental, visitors can experience the beaches of Rémire-Montjoly, and hike to the top of Montagne du Mahury to witness its breath-taking views. Other attractions well worth the visit include the pristine village of Cacao and the majestic L'Amana Natural Reserve. There really is no better way to experience the beauty of this country other than with Sixt car hire in French Guyana.