Strasbourg train station SNCF Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Shcheglov V. | 01.10.2014 16:58 I didn't expect so rich equipped car. I owned bmw 5 series ( e60) in luxury edition. It was very nice. Now I have x5 ( e70). But your bmw individual edition is just super! I run 2700 km in the best car I ever had... Thk u
- Bob M. | 14.04.2014 21:09 Due to problems with the SNCF I was not able to pick up my vehicle on the correct date. The next day the employees were very helpful in locating another vehicle for me.
- Jean-Paul C. | 02.02.2014 15:33 I received an upgrade.Employees are not pushy trying to upsell insurance or other services
- Randy C. | 15.11.2013 22:35 Quentin was one of the best customer service agents we have encountered and was efficient, courteous, and professional.
- Paul G. | 28.09.2013 15:41 I would really like to express my thanks to Aurelien of the Strasbourg train station branch. I had left my Ipad in the car and by the time I realized that and returned to the station, the car had already been taken to be cleaned. I was very concerned and upset at what I had done. Before I had walked back to the hotel, Aurelien had...
- Lionel K. | 25.09.2013 07:23 Overall great job done.
- Patrice T. | 06.09.2013 09:52 L'agence ainsi que le personnel est au top pour l'accueil et l'organisation bravo
- Sergey P. | 19.08.2013 07:05 Thank you very much. In fact I need more options to express my satisfaction.
- Ian E. | 06.08.2013 05:15 We were upgraded from a 6 seater to a 9 seater vehicle which was extraordinarily helpful and beneficial for us and very greatly appreciated
- Harvey T. | 03.08.2013 17:23 [...] the service provided and the quality and cleanliness of the car received were exemplary, the cost of renting any car greatly exceeded my expectations.
- Eric B. | 21.07.2013 12:11 I just want to take the time out to say, Sixt was WONDERFUL to deal with. I could easily pick 10 reasons why I would choose your services again! Everything went so smoothly. The staff was great. Everything was very easy to understand. The car was clean. The process was easy. Your rental car company is top notch! Thank you!
- Harvey S. | 29.05.2013 19:55 Car was clean and operated well. Woman at the rental counter was very pleasant. We have rented from Sixt before in Mexico and have been satisfied.
- Matthew P. | 07.12.2012 00:00 Very friendly staff! Great job!
- Wolfgang S. | 18.10.2012 00:00 Very pleased with the car and the service at the counter with the clear instructions about the vehicle pickup and drop off and where to fill up on diesel.
- William D. | 14.08.2012 00:00 Very friendly staff.
- Lawrence C. | 05.07.2012 00:00 The agents were very friendly and helpful. I was very happy with the car.
- Osamu M. | 28.06.2012 00:00 Michelle at the reception was kind and helpful. Her english was good to understand.
- Dmitriy I. | 18.06.2012 00:00 It's OK
- Kenneth Sau Chung L. | 30.04.2012 00:00 We are very happy with this rental. Thank you!
- Stephane C. | 12.04.2012 00:00 Bonjour,Ne rien changer. Pour preuve je retourne semaine prochaine sur Strasbourg dans la même agence avec une location plus importante avec le message fort de recommander votre agence à mes collégues.Continuez
- Mohammed J. | 09.02.2012 00:00 Very very nice
- Christ A. | 26.01.2012 00:00 None, The service was really good. They contacted me prior to the rental to check whether I will prefer winter tyre or chains and they upgraded our car on the day of rental. The woman at reception was really nice. We will definitely use Sixt again.
- Jean Claude K. | 28.10.2011 00:00 Continuer dans ce sens. Personnel tres souriant, agreable et professionnel. J'ai ete surclasse. Merci a vous je recommande sixt et reviendrai lors de mon prochain passage.
- Mehran N. | 28.09.2011 00:00 Service levels were extra-ordinarily high - it was a pleasure doing business with your staff.
- Barbara S. | 26.08.2011 00:00 The rental car was great! The customer service was great! We forgot several items in the car when delivering the car back to the station. We returned the next day and the items were saved for us! Thank you! One of the items was a roll of film from our trip.Thanks again!!
- Nurlan B. | 10.08.2011 00:00 You are the best car rental company I have seen so far
- Henry R. | 28.07.2011 00:00 My rental with Sixt in Strasbourg, France, was the best rental car experience I have had in Europe compared to xxx, xxx, and xxx. Everything was efficient, well organized, and easy to handle from the internet. We needed an automatic car and had no problem with you company. Your business could increase greatly if you marketed your...
- Kevin S. | 21.07.2011 00:00 Overall, Sixt is a great company and I will keep renting cars from your company. The staff in Strasbourg are very helpful and proficient in different languages. Everything is always clear. Thank you.
- Rodney C. | 19.07.2011 00:00 The young lady who served us at the pick up was very friendly and most helpful...even though we only spoke English.Thank you.
- Hideki A. | 18.06.2011 00:00 Thank you very much.
- Barbara P. | 11.06.2011 00:00 No suggestions. Everything went very well with our car and the price was very competitive with the other rental agencies.
- Lloyd P. | 08.04.2011 00:00 The reason I went to Sixt was that the site was in English, I could understand. I later rented from xxxx in Montpellier because your web site showed your depot a bit remote. But when I got to xxxx you were right there at Gare St Roch.Booking with xxxx was a pain, in French, had to translate each page.GO SIXT!
- Edmund O. | 31.03.2011 00:00 It was a very positive experience.
- Daniel T. | 26.08.2010 00:00 The lady at the desk was absolutely lovely - a credit to your company.
- John B. | 23.07.2010 00:00 The BMW up grade was excellent. Thank you, we enjoyed our trip.
- Nageshwara Rao P. | 24.06.2010 00:00 The service was very good and the staff were very helpful. Thank you.
- Eric L. | 11.06.2010 00:00 Wonderful experience!
- Claude D. | 30.05.2010 00:00 Staff were very friendly and courteous.
- Christian D. | 22.04.2010 00:00 I really appreciate the cortesy and attention from the Reservation Agent at the Station.
- Ernest D. | 12.10.2009 00:00 Ernest, 19.09.09 : We have been very pleased with Sixt
|Address:||20 place de la gare|
|67000 Strasbourg FR +33-8-20007498|
|GDS - Code:||SXBX02|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 22:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 15:00|
|Su.||16:00 - 21:00|
|Bank holiday||16:00 - 21:00|
|24 h return|
Welcome to the Strasbourg train station SNCF Sixt rent a car office
Car Rental at Strasbourg Train Station with Sixt
Rent a car easily upon arrival at Strasbourg (SXB) with Sixt. Conveniently located within the airport, the Sixt team offer a range of transport, from luxury rental like Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz and BMW to smaller cars like the VW Golf and more. Strasbourg airport is located in the town of Entzheim in the Alsace region of France and with a Sixt desk right in the terminal you'll have no trouble getting the city car you require. Just look for our bright orange desk and our friendly staff will assist you with car rental. If you book in advance you can choose a fly and drive option where your car rental will be taken care of and your vehicle ready for when you land. You can also rent a car at Strasbourg Train Station Sncf near the centre of town.
The Benefits of Car Rental in Strasbourg
Choosing to rent a car gives you so much more freedom. No more relying on intermittent shuttle buses into Strasbourg or train timetables. Driving in from the airport terminal at Entzheim will take considerably less time, and with a cheap car you can cut costs too. If you're travelling on business you'll find a favourable price comparison when you rent a car as public transport tends to be expensive in relation to service.
See More of Strasbourg with a city car
Car rental allows you to see much more of Strasbourg. See the beautiful cathedral which is the highest building from medieval times in Europe. Strasbourg is also the base of the European Court of Human Rights and with car rental easily available you're free to explore the beautiful Alsace countryside. Car rental is ideal for those visiting on business too and you can even drop off your vehicle at Strasbourg Train Station Sncf.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 22:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 15:00|
|Su.||16:00 - 21:00|
|Bank holiday||16:00 - 21:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Strasbourg train station SNCF SXBX02
|20 place de la gare|
Location plan - how to find us
The car rental area is located on your right handside when you come out of the railway station, just beside the taxi lot and the european flag field.
Please park the Sixt vehicle in the Sainte Aurélie car park, which is located 150m from the railway station. The parking area for Sixt is on the 6th floor. Then, please return your keys at our Sixt counter located just beside the taxi lot. In case of a car return out of our opening hours, insert the keys in to the orange keybox located at the arrival hall of the railway station. Attention: If all Sixt parking lots are taken, please park the Sixt vehicle on the 5th floor of the Sainte Aurelie Car Park only in the car rental area (Dans la Zone Loueurs).
Please park the Sixt trucks and lorries on a public parking spot on the boulevard de Nancy or behind the AVIA station, on the public car park located rue de Rothau. Then, please return your keys at our Sixt counter located just beside the taxi lot. In case of a car return out of our opening hours, insert the keys in to the orange keybox located at the arrival hall of the railway station.
Out of hours pickup & return
The key return box is located in the southern hall next to the SNCF office. Beware : return impossible between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. !
Different address for returning vehicles
|Zone Loueurs, 1 Blvd de Metz|
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up
- 24 h return