Tallinn Airport Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at Tallinn Airport
Sixt Car Rental Services in Tallinn Airport, Estonia
If you're looking to rent a car from a really reliable Car Rental service in Estonia, Sixt Rent a Car has a wide choice of vehicles available to pick up from Tallinn Airport car rental. The airport is located approximately 4 km from the centre of Tallinn on the eastern shore of Lake Ülemiste, so you will need car rental to visit all the main attractions of Tallinn city.
Tallinn Airport (TLL)
Also known as Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, this is the largest airport in Estonia. It is used for both domestic and international flights. It's easy to rent a car here and car rental is a great way to get from the airport by city car. A cheap car is easy to hire and car rental and Tallinn Airport prices are competitive. If you make a car rental price comparison, you'll find that Sixt car rental offers good value if you decide to rent a car.
Things to see in Tallinn
As the oldest capital in Northern Europe, Tallinn is an important historical city and World Heritage Site. Its old town is particularly worth exploring. While there you could try visiting Kiek in de Kök, a massive, 38m-high cannon tower which shows how old Tallinn was fortified through history. If you're keen on history why not visit the Estonian History Museum, housed in the Great Guild Hall, a museum which traces Estonia's history from prehistoric to modern times. Your trip to Tallinn wouldn't be complete without a visit to Kadriorg Palace, a baroque building built by Peter the Great for his wife, Catherine I, in 1718. Whatever you decide to do here, try a car rental from Tallinn Airport with Sixt and discover the wealth of attractions both within and outside the city.
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at Tallinn Airport
|Address:||Lennujaama tee 2|
|11101 Tallinn EE +372-60-58148|
|GDS - Code:||TLL|
|Mo. - Su.||09:00 - 18:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 18:00|
|24 h return|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Robert P. | 16.01.2014 07:07 Fantastic service at Sixt in Tallinn!
- William Earl H. | 13.01.2014 14:51 We had a pleasnt, professional experience dealing with your employee.
- Neil B. | 11.01.2014 16:36 The team member at the rental desk in the Tallinn Airport, Kaia, was fantastic!! She was delightful, and quite patient as we worked to determine a misunderstanding on the various insurance policies. She definitely deserves a gold star!!
- Kristian A. | 08.08.2013 10:14 Very service minded and friendly employee helping us both at pick up and delivery.
- Fabrice B. | 19.05.2013 08:31 Bon accueil et personnel courtois s'exprimant dans un bon anglais (Tallinn airport).
- Pavel T. | 20.12.2012 00:00 Great company, not had any problems at airport, friendly guy at desk! Thank you!
- Capt. Derek K. | 27.09.2012 00:00 Very friendly and pleasant experience when dealing with your car rental staff at Estonia. I would strongly recommend Sixt Car Rental to all for a better understanding of your needs. Whether you are a visitor, or on a business trip, Sixt Car Rentals have what other seemly do not. A much appreciated thank you to your staff members at...
- Marcus L. | 09.08.2012 00:00 Staff at Tallin airport were extremely professional and helpful. Who I choose next time will always depend on value for money. Thanks!
- Mark Allan W. | 26.07.2012 00:00 The young man who served us in Tallinn, both at the start and finish of our rental period, was especially helpful, considerate and knowledgeable.
- Richard J. | 20.07.2012 00:00 Your manager at Tallinn airport is Brilliant !!!
- Haigo M. | 12.07.2012 00:00 We like SIXT Especially when traveling to Estonia
- Emidio Ferreira Dos Santos G. | 28.06.2012 00:00 Serviço correcto e de fácil utilização.
- Denis G. | 22.03.2012 00:00 The representative in the airport was really efficient, professional and kind.
- Tomas G. | 13.10.2011 00:00 Thank you, we had great time and travel!
- Jan M. | 04.08.2011 00:00 We are very pleased with the service - especially with the speed of handling at the airport in Tallinn.One minus - we felt a slight shoulder on without information how to return the car: we didn't know whether someone will accept the conditions of returned car. However - the way of return of the car is done independently and...
- Maria T. | 14.07.2011 00:00 Merci pour le bon service!
- Mary K. | 16.06.2011 00:00 I was very pleased with the service we received in Tallinn recently and would consider Sixt when renting a car in the future.
- Michael M. | 28.04.2011 00:00 Jeg leide bil fra flyplassen i Tallinn. Sixt ga god service. Mannen bak disken var vennlig og imøtekommende. Han ga god informasjon, også på spørsmål.
|Mo. - Su.||09:00 - 18:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 18:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Tallinn Airport TLL
|Lennujaama tee 2|
Location plan - how to find us
If you are travelling from Tallinn centre, bus No. 2, starting from Tallinn Harbour, stops at the airport. It carries the label Mõigu Reisisadam. You can take a ride at the cost of a regular public transportation ticket: about 1EUR. Take a look at the Bus No. 2 schedule here: http://soiduplaan.tallinn.ee
If you are travelling from South Estonia, Express buses leaving on the hour have a demand stop at Tallinn Airport. Be sure to tell the driver your destination and they will make sure you have a comfortable ride. More information and schedules are here: www.bussireisid.ee
Bus No. 90 K will run from 8am until 6pm every 30 min throughout the week. Bus No 90 K bus schedule. Ticket fee is 2 Euros. Bus schedule and map along with more detailed information available here.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
Return out of opening hours is possible free of charge. Keybox available.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h return