Tallinn (Swissotel) Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at Tallinn (Swissotel)
Welcome to Estonia! Tallinn is the capital and also the largest city of Estonia. It is situated on the northern coast of the country on the shore of the Gulf of Finland 80 km (50 miles) south of Helsinki, east of Stockholm and west of Saint Petersburg. Tallinn's Old Town is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is ranked a global city and has been listed among the top 10 digital cities in the world. The city was a European Capital of Culture in 2011 along with Turku, Finland. Every year one of the most popular Christmas fairs take place in the heart of Tallinn medieval Old Towns Town hall square. Crafts people and stall holders offer handicraft, wool and cotton, leather and wood, jewellery and toys, hot drinks and warm snacks, Christmas decorations and handmade scented candles, which make this an ideal place for the Christmas shopping. Naturally, the true Santa Clause is also be there, various concerts and shows take place entertaining the whole family. No wonder the queen of Belgium likes to do her Christmas shopping here! Be sure to try out traditional Estonian Christmas food influenced by our German history sauerkraut, sausages, blood and black pudding, roast pork and spicy gingerbread. Top 10 places to see in Tallinn, Estonia: Town Hall and Town Hall Square, St. Olav's Church, Kadriorg (St. Catherine's Valley), Museum of Occupations, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, The Town Wall and Towers, Town Hall Pharmacy, St. Catherine's Passage (Katariina käik), Kumu Art Museum, The Open Air Museum.
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at Tallinn (Swissotel)
|10145 Tallinn EE +372-60-58148|
|GDS - Code:||TLLC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:30 - 17:00|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Armando U. | 27.09.2012 00:00 Everythign was fine. Thanks
- Alan Pace O. | 07.06.2012 00:00 We were very pleased with the quality of the car we rented (a new Toyota) and extremely impressed by the Sixt representative who helped us. He was very polite, professional, and knowledgeable about the car and the route we were traveling and we greatly appreciated his outstanding customer service. Because of our great experience at...
- Armando U. | 01.03.2012 00:00 Everything was perfect.
- David M. | 08.12.2011 00:00 As a frequent traveler to Tallinn, I have rented vehicles from many different companies before. That was a huge mistake. I should have always been renting from Sixt instead. The location at the Swissotel was convenient and Mr. Baida was the most professional and friendly person I have ever dealt with in the many different cities...
- Armando U. | 07.07.2011 00:00 Good service and helpful staff. Everything good.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:30 - 17:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Tallinn (Swissotel) TLLC01
Location plan - how to find us
The Sixt office address in Tallinn downtown is Tornimäe 5. It is situated in the centre of the city on the Swissotel ground floor right next to one of the biggest shopping centres, Stockmann.
The office is 4km from Tallinn International Airport, 5km from central railway station, 2km from Tallinn passenger port and 1,5km from central bus station. Right in the front of the building there is a bus stop, where buses No. 2 and No. 15 stop. In a 5 minutes walking distance there is also a tram stop Paberi, where trams No. 2 and No.4 stop.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide credit card, e-mail adress and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
Return out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide e-mail adress and mobile number.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- 4x4 / SUV