Larnaca Car Rental Deals
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Larnaca
Mo. - Su. 00:00 - 24:00 Bank holiday 00:00 - 24:00
24 h pickup
24 h return
The Larnaca Airport Location is located right in the arrivals area, in front of the arrivals exit. The Parking area, is on the ground floor level in the open car rental parking area. you can get to the parking area from the rental office with the lift or rolling stairs and then across the road to your right. The Sixt area is well signposted, the ...
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Constantinos V. | 15.11.2013 21:45 In a nutshell, everything works - from pick up to return - and the staff are courteous and friendly. Well done!
- Mark N. | 03.11.2013 10:02 Without any previous experience of the local road signs a small card with a picture and description would have been helpful instead of searching on a large tourist map but overall I congratulate you on giving a professional and good quality service which made the start of our holiday free from any stress or anxiety which sometimes...
- Eduard P. | 14.10.2013 10:03 I was very satisfied about the vehicle, personal and fees. For sure I would rent a car from Sixt. There is only one think that I do believe is necessary to improve. When returning the car I had small difficulties finding the parking for Sixt. Overall I would be happy to rent a car again from Sixt or to recommend to my friends.Thank you
- George F. | 14.06.2013 21:30 i liked the fact the car i hired was clean a fairly new i think it is most important that hire cars should be of a high standard should they be returned damaged etc they should be repaired before next hire your service at Larnaca was excellent as was the return procedure on return of the vehicle thank you you were far superior to the...
- Marvyn B. | 13.06.2013 20:43 Another excellent rental in Cyprus. Great service, many thanks.
- Mairead G. | 07.06.2013 10:33 Good location, car was ready, clean and new. Most helpful on return. Best we have had at Larnaca!
- John P. | 28.05.2013 06:16 need to explain in advance that in Cyprus you have to pay in advance for petrol
- Rickey M. | 26.05.2013 20:09 I just wanted to add that I used Sixt at Munich the same day and was absolutely thrilled with the service and the vehicle. I will continue to use Sixt for as long as I travel in Cyprus and now in other European cities.