Ghent (at central station) Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Walter D. | 26.08.2013 13:36 the car was delivered clean and on time and the use of the vehicle was well explained
- Jan D. | 30.07.2013 10:41 It was a great experience.If I had know before I had rented every time I come to Gent.Next year I will definitely come back.
- James S. | 21.06.2013 22:21 The woman who helped us at the rental counter was unusually friendly and helpful, giving us numerous ideas for where to explore on our tour of Flanders. We followed her advice and had a great time!
- Lennart M. | 30.04.2013 00:00 Always friendly and efficient service at SIXT Gent! Congratulations!
- Sami S. | 29.04.2013 00:00 no suggestions. perfect work you have been done .thanks
- Kari S. | 30.09.2010 00:00 Just positive comments, as I am truly satisfied with the service Sixt station in Gent, Belgium offers. Very personal and good service from the people there. Cars always in very clean and good condition!
- Jos V. | 25.02.2010 00:00 Due to car-breakdown I had to rent a car at Sixt.The service provided by Nick, the Station Manager of Sixt Gent, has been proven to be outstanding.Quick response, fast delivery of the car, easy renting!He reflected the professional image of Sixt perfectly.
- Davy V. | 03.10.2009 00:00 Zeer vriendelijk verantwoordelijke in de winkel in Gent.
- Pierre D. | 10.09.2009 00:00 ZEER GOEIE VERANTWOORDELIJK IN UW FILIAAL IN GENT.EFFICIENT EN SNEL
- Adrian M. | 28.08.2009 00:00 Special mention for your manager of the Gent depot, Nick (I'm afraid I cannot remember his last name). Very polite, professional, knowledgable and helpful. I will for sure be renting through SIXT again.
- Cecile V. | 16.08.2009 00:00 Nick in the office in Gent was v helpful, honest and courteous. Yes, we'll use the service again.
- Garnier A. | 13.02.2009 00:00 Youre are the best.
|9000 Gent BE +32-70-225800|
|GDS - Code:||GNEC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|24 h pickup|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Ghent (at central station) GNEC01
Location plan - how to find us
Leave the Ghent Sint-Pieters railway station at the front. Insert the Koningin Maria Hendrikaplein and turn left onto Koning Albertlaan. Then turn left again into the Aaigemstraat, our office is on the right.
From the motorway, take the exit Gent-center, then towards Ledeberg. You drive the exit downwards and turn left at the traffic lights, the St. Lievenslaan on. Take the ramp to N9/N60/Eeklo/Oudenaarde. Continue along the R40, at the fourth traffic light turn left. You are now on the Britain Avenue and then the King Albertaaln. At optics Destoop turn right into the Aaigemstraat.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. Please provide your address and credit card details, e-mail address and mobile number. An employee of Gent will be at the branch for the pick-up.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h pickup