Antwerp Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Carl F. | 31.08.2013 06:14 I enjoyed both the transaction and ensuing "motoring weekend" experience so much that I'm actually looking forward to my next opportunity to avail myself of a Sixt newsletter offer.
- Joseph H. | 07.02.2013 00:00 Nothing better then Sixt people to rent a Car Sixt is the place to go
- Victor C. | 21.12.2012 00:00 Er is weinig aan toe te voegen, ik weerd zeer vriendelijk ontvangen en alles is naar wens verlopen. ik zou zeggen doe zo voort
- Carolin J. | 19.10.2012 00:00 very professional staff. Quick replies on phone and email queries.
- Ben Hamoud F. | 27.09.2012 00:00 The staff in Antwerp was very helpfull and kind. Thanks a lot for the great service,
- Alexander M. | 23.06.2011 00:00 Hello!That was third or fourth time that we with my wife rented a car at Sixt. We are absolutely satisfied with your service. Thank you!Alex S. Mikoyan.
- Colin O. | 21.01.2011 00:00 + Was able to extend the booking to a second day without any problems+ Car was clean and well-outfitted (took me a little time to get used to the automatic gearbox)- car was not directly available (was being cleaned and fuelled)
|Address:||Vosseschijn Straat 11|
|2030 Anvers BE +32-70-225800|
|GDS - Code:||ANRC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 12:00|
|24 h pickup|
24 h return
Useful information about the Antwerp Sixt office
Our office is located close to thelarge
Antwerp port and therefore we attract a lot of shipping companies. Besides this, we try to become more known in the city centre by first offering an excellent service to our current customers and so
they will automatically spread a good word around among possible future clients.
How to get from Antwerp downtown to Antwerp office: Bus: you can take a local bus at the central bus square Antwerp Rooseveltplaats, located at 2 minutes from Antwerp Central Station. The available bus numbers are: 23, 75, 76 and 77 (direction: Merksem, Kapellen, Ekeren). You will arrive at the Metropolis cinema complex. From there you have to walk 5 minutes towards the Profile/ABS Tyrecenter building (direction: Nearly New Car / Carglass) where our office is located. Tram: you can take tram number 6 and you have to go off at the final stop at the Metropolis cinema complex. Taxi: you can take a taxi at Antwerp Central Station which will take about 15 minutes to arrive at Antwerp office. Motorway: coming from Brussels (direction: Breda) or the Netherlands (direction: Brussels), you have to follow E19 and go off at exit 1 - Merksem. You have to turn off right and go straight ahead at the first and second crossroad. Left in front of you after 200 metres, the Profile/ABS Tyrecenter building is located where our office is also situated. Returning your vehicle to Antwerp office: Please return your vehicle inside opening hours, because we do not have a keybox available. After returning your car, we can help you further with the directions to your next destination.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Antwerp ANRC01
|Vosseschijn Straat 11|
Location plan - how to find us
While driving on the motorway E19 from Brussel towards Breda (or vice versa), please take exit 1: Merksem and turn right. Please drive straight ahead at the next 3 crossroads (passing Kinepolis cinemacomplex on the right). Arriving at a crossroad, you will see the building of Profile Tyrecenter / ABS in front (left) of you. The office of Sixt Antwerp is located on the left side of the building, so please use the left entrance door.
Coming from Antwerp city centre, you can use tram 6 (departing from Antwerp Central Station) from which you can stop at the Kinepolis cinemacomplex. In front of you, you will see VW Beerens garage and, 150 m to the right, you will see the building of Profile Tyrecenter / ABS. The office of Sixt Antwerp is located on the left side of the building, so please use the left entrance door.
Coming from Antwerp city centre, you can hop on bus 31,74,75 or 76 (at Franklin Rooseveltplaats and going to: Merksem, Ekeren and Kapellen). When you stop at Kinepolis cinemacomplex, you will see VW Beerens garage at your left hand side and, 150 m further, right in front of you, the building of Profile Tyrecenter. The office of Sixt Antwerp is located on the left side of the building, so please use the left entrance door.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick up at the branch.Out of hour return possible.
If you wish to return your rental car outside opening hours, please park the vehicle on our parking spots (located on the large square next to Profile Trucks Robert next to private parking spots of Profile Euroservice on the left). Please deposit the key of the vehicle into our brown/grey letterbox. This box you can easily find at our entrance, just below the sign informing about the Sixt opening hours.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h pickup
- 24 h return