Vienna West Train Station Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Rohit B. | 25.04.2014 13:40 Thank you for providing service on holidays and a 24hr return policy !!! The staff at that Sixt branch were very professional with a courteous behavior.
- Peter S. | 21.04.2014 18:15 It would be good to have instructions in the car. Each one rented is from a different manufacturer and where things are and how to start it etc are all different. It saves having to go down and get help!, initially asking if there was something more normal. Car was great, service from the team super - guess they thought I was an idiot...
- Arash S. | 04.03.2014 11:53 Thank you for your great services and I'm very pleased to be member of Sixt customer family.Best regards, Arash S.
- Man Wook H. | 28.11.2013 21:26 Eveything was fine.
- Slobodan D. | 31.10.2013 18:35 Se bese na najvisoko nivo,ednostavno i profesionalno,Bravo
- Kurt S. | 07.09.2013 06:16 easy billing and payment process and frendly staff complemented the good experience
- Olga P. | 30.08.2013 12:31 Everything is perfect!
- John G. | 29.08.2013 11:45 The desk staff at Wien Westbahnhof are exceedingly helpful, professional, rational and polite. A booking change made by phone wasn't processed correctly but my problem was resolved quickly efficiently and compassionately. Herr Ruck and his staff are exemplary.
- Ibrahin A. | 17.07.2013 23:20 evry thing is nice with you thank you very mutch
- Lei S. | 03.07.2013 19:07 I think it is a big advantage that SIXT have the office near Vienna West train station.
- James S. | 05.06.2013 18:40 This was my first experience renting from Sixt. I was very pleased with the checkin and return process and the car was better than expected. Great overall experience and we will definitely rent from Sixt the next time we travel in your service areas
- Tianbo W. | 24.05.2013 14:11 Ich wurde bestens bedient und würde auf jeden Fall wieder bei Sixt anmieten!
- Dmitriy T. | 22.05.2013 09:44 I'm very impressed your service! Thank you!Best regards, Dmitriy
- Nabil A. | 12.04.2013 00:00 very friendly staff and the car was superb
- Emre C. | 05.04.2013 00:00 Price is very good and the car is comfortable and brand new.Very friendly staff. If I need to rent a car again , I will choose sixt.
- Johann M. | 02.04.2013 00:00 Everything is fine.
- Magdalena S. | 12.03.2013 00:00 Keep on doing what and how you've done things so far. I've hardly experienced such friendly and helpful staff and will definitely recommend you to my friends and book with you again.
- Vladimir O. | 17.01.2013 00:00 Works fine for me. Thanks
- Syed Ismail S. | 08.01.2013 00:00 Dear Sixt Team, everything always works perfectly well at Sixt, from reservation to return of car. The cars are always in perfect condition (clean) which makes it a pleasure being your customer. I will gladly rent again at Sixt Westbahnhof.
- Amir Mansour R. | 29.11.2012 00:00 Thank you
- Gerhard H. | 22.11.2012 00:00 Very nice persons and very professional manner. THANKS!
- Mohammad A. | 18.11.2012 00:00 Every things are good.
- Wayne W. | 07.11.2012 00:00 Service staff at Westbahnhof was extremely friendly and helpful.and I got the auto I wanted.
- Julia L. | 05.11.2012 00:00 Great service for a good price. Thank you
- Robert K. | 21.10.2012 00:00 Great service
- Abdulrahman A. | 10.09.2012 00:00 Thank you for your service wonderful and distinctive, see you soon.
- Adrian D. | 16.08.2012 00:00 After getting a flat tire I was able to drive to the nearest Sixt station (after replacing it with the emergency tire) and was able to get a new car without any hassle and without any extra costs. I value this service greatly. Thank you.
- Nicole L. | 06.08.2012 00:00 Everything worked smooth and fine so I was quite satisfied.
- Susanne F. | 11.07.2012 00:00 All my communication was easy and helpful (telephone, online, in person). thank you!
- Catherine C. | 05.07.2012 00:00 I have always had a good experience with Sixt. thanks for the great service
- Gale J. | 28.06.2012 00:00 The counter staff, when we picked up our car was excellent. The car was very good and the drop off was incredibly simple. Sixt has my business!
- Brian W. | 19.04.2012 00:00 The process to reserve and rent was very simple (as my information is already in the system). Location, options and after-hours key drop are also very beneficial. Only reason to use a different company would be a significant difference in price.
- Ulrich S. | 12.04.2012 00:00 The service was very nice and the rental relaxing and uncomplicated thx
- Oliver C. | 08.03.2012 00:00 service was quick, efficient and friendy. love the iPhone app.
- Efthymia T. | 05.01.2012 00:00 alles ok.
- Grant A. | 30.06.2011 00:00 Despite the construction at the Westbahnhoff and Sixt working out of a temporary location, the service was fast, accurate and friendly. My only 'nick' which made me put a 6 rather than 7 is that the signage as to where to RETURN the car was a little confusing...I think I parked on the 2nd floor but was suppose to return on the 3rd?...
- Tom S. | 02.06.2011 00:00 The Service was good, The car was great...
|1150 Wien AT +43-810-977424|
|GDS - Code:||VIEX01|
|Mo. - Fr.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sa. - Su.||08:00 - 15:00|
|Bank holiday||08:00 - 15:00|
|24 h return|
Useful information about the Vienna West Train Station Sixt office
Car Rental Vienna West Train Station
Visitors seeking to explore Austria's picturesque capital will find a car rental from Sixt the ideal way to visit the sights at your leisure. Our Vienna West Train Station branch is located right next to the entrance of the Wipark garage. Our staff will be pleased to help you choose from our wide range of rental cars, including convertibles, SUVs and our luxury Mercedes-Benz models.
Around Vienna West Train Station
The station is Vienna's second largest and was completely rebuilt following wartime damage. It is now a large, modern station that serves as the gateway to Eastern Europe as well as linking Vienna with Salzburg, Munich and Zürich. Our Sixt office is very near the Inner City so one of our cheap cars is a convenient way to see the main attractions such as the world famous Opera House, the art collections of the Albertina Museum, the Hofburg Palace and Vienna's finest Baroque Church, the Peterskirche.
Exploring from Vienna West Train Station
An easy 7km drive south will take you to famous Schonbrunn Palace. The former Imperial summer residence is a masterpiece of Rococo architecture; its formal gardens are lined with impressive sculptures, including the Baroque Neptune Fountain. Also located in the Schonbrunn is the renowned Tiergarten, the world's oldest zoo and one of the few still housing Giant Pandas. With your Sixt car rental from Vienna West Train Station, the scenic region of the Vienna Woods, with its rolling hills, vineyards and rustic taverns, is easily accessible from the city by car. Travellers wanting to rent a car for a longer European road trip may wish to plan a drive to the beautiful city of Salzburg, famed as Mozart's birthplace. If you need a last minute car, just visit the Car Hire page of the Sixt website for an instant quote.
|Mo. - Fr.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sa. - Su.||08:00 - 15:00|
|Bank holiday||08:00 - 15:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Vienna West Train Station VIEX01
Location plan - how to find us
You can find us even faster by using our GPS coordinates: 48.197370, 16.336037 From Linz (A1) change to A21 direction A23 Wien Süd. Follow A23 direction Wien Gürtel/ Zentrum. Then follow the signs to Westbahnhof. Turn left to Felberstrasse after the train station on the left, then go around the parking garage to the entrance of the parking. From Graz (A2) departure Gürtel/Zentrum onto Triester Strasse. Follow Triester Strasse directing to Zentrum/ Westbahnhof. Then follow the signs to Westbahnhof. Turn left to Felberstrasse after the train station on the left, then go around the parking garage to the entrance of the parking.
You can find us even faster by using our GPS coordinates: 48.197370, 16.336037 From Bratislave/Airport (A4) in the direction Graz/Linz A23, departure to Landstrasser Gürtel or Südbahnhof. Follow the Gürtel direction Zentrum / Westbahnhof. Then follow the signs to Westbahnhof. Turn left to Felberstrasse after the train station on the left, then go around the parking garage to the entrance of the parking.
Take the underground tube U3/U6 or tram 5/6/9/18 station Westbahnhof. The entrance of the office is next to the entrance of the WIPARK garage.
Parking lots for returning and picking up the Sixt vehicle are on the 4th floor.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide your address and credit card details, e-mail address and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
The key box is located at the return office next to the door on parking level 4.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up
- 24 h return
- Express counter